Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Thanks Faith.. I also saw u on the 2ww thread of MM24 for Sept testers. U are testing 1 day earlier than me. I'm trying my best to avoid testing until Sept 21, my mom's bday. :yipee:

MM24, I saw your chart. Congratz on the +OPK and your temp drop and EWCM. All signs are consistent and you're getting heaps of donations. I think this would be your month. :dust:

Ticking, if u are ready and u have settled everything w/ donor and both of u are now comfortable w/ the setup, then there is no point on letting a good egg go to waste. Just imagine that u have one genetically perfect egg to be released in there and how lonely will it be if there are no :spermy: to meet her. Just do it! :thumbup:

TICKING, I am going to have to agree with TTC and LIAN, I mean, everything seems set and ready. GO FOR IT! (I would it if were me) It couldn't hurt to try earlier!! June babies are gorgeous (my mom is one!)

LIAN, Thanks for looking at that chart. I am starting to get excited. I would love to be bump buddies with you and FAITH!!! FXD!!! :dust:

AFM… CD17, Got my Smiley this morning! Last night the stick was maybe one shade lighter than a +OPK!!! Donation was an hour ago!!! My CM and temp look good for this!! Best chances are directly before OV or ON THE SAME DAY!! My CP seemed to be shift 2 days ago. Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

I'm excited for you, MM!!! :thumbup:

ticking clock~ I'm with the others, go for it! :)

Hi Ladies! So glad to find this thread as we will be going this route as well. I'm just now reading through the last couple months. So many inspiring stories! We haven't picked a donor yet, so I guess that is the first order of business. Getting some good ideas on that front. Thank you all for sharing!

You are welcome. :wave: welcome to the thread, I hope we are able to continue to not only give you good information, but hope to that bfp!!! GL FXD! :dust:

omg doing first donation tomorrow!
and another on sunday

will that be ok as due to ovulate on Monday

im so excited, and i know you all know how im feeling.
not confident it will work but i have to try!

x

I think that you have those donations set up just right. Just in case OV comes earlier than you expect or even later. Having the swimmers in place is a better chance! GL FXD! Relax, you are in it now!! :dust:

how long does sperm survive?

my CM is changing too, that started today :)

It is claimed to survive 2-5 days (the most in the least hostile CM) If you are getting some good CM today, things are continuing to sound good for you.:thumbup:

well he couldn't make it today but doing donation on sunday and Tuesday im due to ovulate on Monday so hoping day before and after will catch it

Good luck girls! Cant believe Im halfway tomoro, never thought Id be here!!

MomTTC~ :wave:

ticking clock~ Good luck with the donations!!! :dust:

AFM~ POAS time tomorrow, woohooo!

Ticking, good luck with donations :dust:

Pinkorblue, really hope we get some BFP's this month and you're one of 'em :hugs:

MomTTC :hi: welcome to the thread :flower:

:dust: and :hugs: to those in the 2ww who I think are Lian and Faith

AFM, CD1 :happydance::happydance::happydance: lol, never been so happy to see AF, lets hope its the last one I have to see for 9 months :) haven't met donor yet but hoping to this week; like what I see so far though. Will start POAS for O on 26th, same day I go back to uni :thumbup:

Aww, thank you, Cheryl and I hope you get yours very soon! Good luck meeting your donor, sounds like a good one so far! :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I think I'm going to start looking at the donor sites. I'm very excited about getting started!

Hello Ladies,
We have offficially began our TWW! Yay!! We inseminated Saturday and Today, Got positive OPK on Friday and Saturday. What do you guys think about the timimg? Was it too late or just about right? Good Luck to everyone. May we all have little twinkle toes in 2012!!! :happydance:

Sounds good to me Mommy2be :thumbup:

Lots of :dust: to you!

MomTTC~ Good luck searching for your donor! :)

Mommy2be~ Sounds great! :thumbup: Lots of :bfp: dust to you and I hope your tww flies by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->