Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Saw this on my way to third trimester board where I hang out now. I did at home self insemination. Got my bfp on my third cycle! So yes u can have success at home :)

Welcome in PUNK :wave: CONGRATS on the 3rd trim!

MECHANICA, wow! Almost time... TWINS here they come!!! I cannot wait to hear and see them.

TICKING, GL! FXD! :dust:

AFM… 5DPO, Looks like a temp dip to me. I am hoping anyway FXD! Not trying to get my hopes too high. I have not been SS, but I know that I have been pretty exhausted in the last 24hrs... Implantation??? Going to start SS tomorrow if the temp jumps back up!! I didn't start SS till 8DPO last time, so I will compare as I approach... FXD! :dust: :dust:

:thumbup: punkmama

Ticking~ Woohooo for another donation, fx for you!!

AFM~ First donation down, 2 more to go! :)

hi girls just to let u know of first donation on 28th of july i got my bfp today after was due af o n11th august and cudnt face testing im 10 weeks friday

Attachments

• IMAG0267.jpg
    IMAG0267.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
Wow almost two months without testing! Mummylou23 you've got a lot of willpower. Congrats on the BFP!

Wow, almost two months is a long time for waiting to test, huge congrats and thanks for sharing with us Mummylou! :)

I'm so happy, finally saw my first smilely face on a digi opk!!! Thanks to all the girls here who recommended CB digi opks, especially TTC!! :flower:

i got my smiley on cb and did insems about an hr after and then again the next day

i got my smiley on cb and did insems about an hr after and then again the next day

i think my donor is great, we just clicked right away and i feel so relaxed with him.
we chat online, he gives me advice (recommended a clear blue ovulation kit) and we were chatting about random stuff when i mentioned i wanted Avatar in 3D, when he came yesterday he had a copy for me :thumbup:

it feels like i've known him a long time, and feel relaxed around him, so i am hoping the lack of stress will help my chances of concieving :hugs:

Sounds good for you ticking... good luck this cycle!

Congratulations Mummylou... you've got a lot of willpower! I've got 4 FRER's, 1 CB Digi and 2 FR One Steps under my bed, all waiting to be wasted :haha:

Can't wait to hear about that BFP pinkorblue! :hugs: xx

Hi all just popping in to wish you all loads of dust and also congrats

AFM: I'm 4 days of AF and already getting cramps ehhh I actually think imay have O'd later as I had very stringy EWCM from 3 days then really slippery clear stretchy cm for 3 days. I think I may have O'd 3 days later so if AF is 3 days late I can kinda guess what my body is doing and come July I'll be able to not track that much and hopefully not stress and get that BFP ok I
Off before I write a novel.

GOOD LUCK ALL!!! :dust:

:happydance: CONGRATS MUMMYLOU, you definitely have the most will power of any woman I know! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

YAY! for OV PINKORBLUE... time to get the donations started and join us in the TWW!

TICKING, so glad you're getting along with the donor so good. Join us in the TWW!! https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...-9-30-testers-join-me-5-testers-counting.html https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/730329-come-10-1-10-31-testers.html#post12717859 OCTOBER Thread

AFM… 6DPO, Looks like a temp increase!! FXD! I am getting nervous now. What is strange is, with our last PG, my DW got all the symptoms, the last couple of days, she has been feeling very weird. I however have been super tired. I even fell asleep on the train this morning headed to work (doesn't happen) plus, it is so early.... Not trying to get my hopes too high. I have not been SS, but today I am starting, FATIGUED for sure. Come on high temps next few days!!!FXD! :dust: :dust:

congrats mummylou, another local gal see.

good luck to all those in the tww.

ticking clock - your donor sounds a lot like mine, we get on so well, all my friends joke that they can see us getting together (they have met him) and 2 psychics have said this(not gonna happen though cos he is married.)

ticking clock - your donor sounds a lot like mine, we get on so well, all my friends joke that they can see us getting together (they have met him) and 2 psychics have said this(not gonna happen though cos he is married.)

:wacko::wacko:

I don't want that :haha:

but i can see why people woud think that, we really did click, and it doesnt seem wrong at all, :happydance:

hey ladies...sorry i've been MIA..had some computer trouble and it kept me away..anyhoo i'm 13dpo and af was due today or tomorrow and looks like she is playing peekaboo again...i am lightly spotting and cramping mildly so i'm sure she will arrive later tonite or tomorrow sometime :( so i'm with Lian, fingers crossed for october cycle and making our fall babies :) :)

will be back later to update but thinking of u all...

ticking~ So glad you found a donor you really clicked with! Lots of baby dust to you and hope this cycle is it!!

faithbabies~ Welcome back! :) Sorry you feel AF coming and she is being a tease.. :hugs:

TTC~ Thank you! Same goes for you! :flower:

MM~ Thanks! Donations are done and O pains have faded away today, so I'm very happy with the timing. Day before +, day of +, and day after, let's hope that works. FX :dust: Great temp rise, M! I really hope this is it for you! :D

Hi and babydust to everyone else!!!

I am back, I have been MIA for a couple months now. THe guy I was going to TTC with I changed my mind about after TTC for 2 months....just didn't have a good feeling about him anymore? idk how to explain it ? just didnt feel right ? :shrug: But, I am keeping my options open and actually started talking to someone new from the prideangel.com site, so we will see what happens with him ! :thumbup:

Is there any reason to search for donors on the pay sites as opposed to the free ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->