Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

awww i love the baby bumps too!!! one of my favorite things! :)

afm....soo AF finally decided to show up today and made me have a 31 day cycle when i usually have 28 or 29...and 30 every now and then...been reading up and the Clomid can make u O later and AF arrive late as well...also can make period last longer...mine is usually only 3 days so we will see what this cycle brings....start Clomid 150 mg on Monday...dont know what day to tell my shipper yet so will wait and see how long AF sticks around :) i ovulated a day late last month due to the Clomid so at least i kinda know what to expect....man! fingers crossed for all our bfp's this cycle!! :)

will be back later to do personals..getting ready for a bday party today for my 3 yr old:)

Boo to the witch Faith!!! Which days did u take Clomid? I heard u usually ovulate 7-10 days after the last pill. And the earlier you take, the more chances of multiples. Well, I really hope u catch the egg this cycle. I know how difficult it is to schedule the shipping esp if the O-date could vary within a couple of days. But Fxed you get O-1 or O for this cycle for maximum chances. :thumbup:

Luna, what a lovely bump!!! before all I ever wanted was a flat and sexy stomach but now there's nothing in this world I wouldn't give up for a bump. :haha:

Hello Ladies, had an exciting evening last night and felt the need to share. While my partner was at school last night I used the bathroom and noticed some pink blood on the toilet paper. I freaked out and called her to come home immediately. I called our ER here and they said to go in. I was quite scared because our first actual visit is this Monday and obviously I know blood isn't a good thing. They ran the gammet of tests and on me and did an ultrasound and I am happy to report that we saw a wee little baby (Jen says it looked like a gnome) and a heartbeat about 134 bpm. The doc checked us over and said that it was probably from me not taking it easy so, we are going to get rechecked on Monday and continue to pray that this little one just chills for the next 7ish months!

I've got my fingers crossed for all of you on the TWW! And of course baby dust all around!

it's been ages since i've been in this thread (i started on iui late last year with known donor sperm - i'm gay, he's not. i also did home insem to supplement. moved on to ivf and it took the first time.)

so glad to see the thread is still going and congratulations are in order for some. good luck to the others :baby:

how's ruby?

lian...thanks! amen a big boo to the witch!!! i took Clomid days 3-7....multiples would be ok lol So do u think i should aim for delivery for lh surge day or the day after?? i've always tried to aim for LH surge day so the swimmers would be waiting for the eggy...really hope this cycle works! and fxd for you too...i want us to be bump buddies! :)

Twins...thanks for the baby dust! we sure need it lol...so glad your lil bean is okay...prayers that lil bean will continue to hold on strong and grow into a healthy and strong little blessing! ;)

congrats cranberry!! :) :)

AFM, which means as for me...in case not everyone knew as it's not on the abbreviation list and i stole it from someone and dont even notice when i type it lol...anyhoo so aunt flo arrived yesterday and it was super strange...very heavy and ALOT darker than usual...with a few clots..sorry for the TMI...oh also some mucus..i've not had periods like that for a long time...seems like they were like that when i was very young...any hoo so this is the second day and it's not as heavy but still dark....i usually last for 3 days so anxious to see if the Clomid changed that or not....fixing to google Clomid and lining issues to see what i can find out.....

Yeah I loved my flat stomach, but now I dont care that my tattoos are getting big and that its prob never gona be flat ever again!!

The week I started ttc..and 20 weeks pregnant

Attachments

• 2v2y1ad.jpeg
    2v2y1ad.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 2011-09-21 15.58.03.jpg
    2011-09-21 15.58.03.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 12
hope all is ok twinsfan.

luna im very jelous of your flat stomacha dn lovely bump. i have a right flabby belly now.

my dad got the camera out today and did some pics for me so thought id share my two boys.

Attachments

• IMG_0657 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0657 - Copy.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 24
your boys are adorable!!! They are truly lucky to have you as their mommy :)

Just wanted to say hi...I'm back in the saddle again!
Just finished three almost-consecutive days with donations, using egg whites and instead cups. This waw my first cycle with clomid since my miscarriage, and so it seemed a little off...I should be ovulating today, day 18, which is very late compared to the three cycles I took before I conceived, ovulating between day 14 and 16. Strange.
But...we're back to it. I'm just really hoping to be pregnant again before Ella's due date of February 4th. I've heard it makes it easier. But who knows.
Anyway...I'll be about. Hi again!

Love the belly pics!

Topaz~ Your boys are such cuties!!! :D

Twins~ Thinking of your little bean and sending sticky vibes your way.

Faith~ I hope AF eases up on you soon..

AFM~ I feel absolutely nothing going on, which is really unusual. :shrug:

Good luck!!

Topaz ur boys are SO cute!! Aww!!

I have my 21 week scan tomoro so will be back with more pix!

hey everyone...
just talked to my possibly new donor for the first time on the phone. We have been emailing back and forth up until now.
I have to say I am impressed !! For those of you that don't know or forgot what my intent is: I want to co-parent with the donor that I find.

He sounds absolutely perfect ! I won't be able to meet him until he comes up to Portland at Christmas to visit his family. He currently lives in San Jose, CA but will be moving up to Portland, OR the beginning of the year. He is slowly coming out to his family that he's gay. He's 34. I can't wait to meet him !!! I am trying not to get excited, but after talking to him, I just know this will work out and be great. It will be very hard to be patient and wait to get to know him before we TTC. I want to wait and get to know him, but it will be very hard !!

wish me luck in these next few months and I will keep you updated. :happydance:

Just wanted to say hi...I'm back in the saddle again!
Just finished three almost-consecutive days with donations, using egg whites and instead cups. This waw my first cycle with clomid since my miscarriage, and so it seemed a little off...I should be ovulating today, day 18, which is very late compared to the three cycles I took before I conceived, ovulating between day 14 and 16. Strange.
But...we're back to it. I'm just really hoping to be pregnant again before Ella's due date of February 4th. I've heard it makes it easier. But who knows.
Anyway...I'll be about. Hi again!

Glad to hear you are back at it and thinking positive ! :) sending lots of BD your way !! :thumbup:

it's been ages since i've been in this thread (i started on iui late last year with known donor sperm - i'm gay, he's not. i also did home insem to supplement. moved on to ivf and it took the first time.)

so glad to see the thread is still going and congratulations are in order for some. good luck to the others :baby:

how's ruby?

how many cycles did you do at home insem? just curious, is the donor going to be a part of baby's life? I am wanting to coparent thats why i'm asking, and my possible donor is gay but I'm not. So similar situation maybe?

Hello All, Would you all mind if I join this?
I came across this post when I was googling on self insemination and have read almost all the pages. Good to see some success stories.. For those TTC and waiting for a BFP, good luck :)

My husband and I have decided to go for SI and this is our first cycle of trying. Hope things work out fine..

Wish you all a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"