Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Thanks CHERYL, I hope you are feeling better today. Sorry you have been having troubles with donors, GL in the new search! FXD!

FAITH, so sorry AF flew in, they sound like they are trying to return to normal, even with the heavy flow. GL Hun! Happy Belated Bday to ELYSSA :cake:!

TWINS, sooo glad to hear you and baby are well. Hope the appt goes well today!

CRANBERRY, nice to hear from you again. Last I heard from RUBY she was well.... She checked back in here a few pages ago...

TOPAZ, the boys are gorgeous!!!

FXD! :dust: to you KAHLUA! https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/730329-come-10-1-10-31-testers.html#post12717859 OCTOBER Thread

LUNA, can't wait to see some new scan pics from you today!!

DODGE, GL with the next cycle, things sound very promising! :dust:

Welcome :wave: VP83! you will enjoy the threads!

AFM… 11DPO, Temps are still high, however, they seem to be on the decline. I don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG and had bfps in the past. I am trying to stay positive however, so I still have my FXD (tightly.) My stomach felt a little queezy this morning for about 2 mins. I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today, FXD! :dust: :dust:

How was everyone’s weekend? Good I hope!

ticking - if your ticker is correct and you're 6dpo it could be implantation spotting! :thumbup: xx

None of that here TICKING.... PMA all the way!!! FXD!! That is probably a pretty impressive IB!!! GL :dust:

mrsmm...thank you! yeah af usually lasts 3 days so if she stops today then i'm still on schedule...fxd for this cycle! and you arent late, elyssa's bday is actually today! thanks so much :) :) :)

welcome vp!! lots of babydust to ya!! :flower:

ticking clock i really hope it's IB for ya!! fxd!! ;)

mrsmm...sorry i'm slightly sleepy...forgot to say i'm thinking of you and fxd your bfp is days away...this cycle still sounds promising!! hugs! :hugs:

hey guys,
welcome vp,
i agree with the others ticking could b an implantation bleed so keeping my FXD for you.

afm, my appt went really well but have been advised to take a temporary break from ttc until my tests are done and some of the results come through, which i am in two minds over but could mean that we get some space from our donor after the other week which could be a blessing.

hope everyones cycles are running as smoothly as they can
xx

I only got 1 pic 2day and it was rubbish :( hes head down already and she didnt even try and move him to get a pic! Most ppl get loads dammit! Thats prob last time Im gna see him b4 hes born too!

Faith, if u inseminate the day of the surge then the :spermy: are all positioned waiting when the egg arrives. But it must be a challenge because the donor is shipping, right? So in case the package arrives the next day, then the day of O is also quite optimal because I heard sperm can travel to the tubes pretty quick, record is like 45 minutes so I guess it's not bad at all. in fact, there is a prescribed O+12 method for TTC pink or BD 12 hours after O.

MM, great triphasic chart u have there. Any other major symptoms, i think :bfp: is very, very soon.

Ticking, I agree with what they say, 6DPO = very healthy IB!!! :yipee:

Welcome VP, :dust: to u.

Thank you all for the wishes!

Ticking- You are not out yet.. A friend of mine had IB for almost 3 days.. Wait until you get a proper AF...Wish this is your month. Our prayers!

I am on my 9'th day of my cycle. I am tracking my cervical mucus and waiting for that EWCM. I hope i get it right this time.

Luna- Waiting for your boy's arrival.. Good luck!

Gemini- Hope all your test results are normal and you get back to ttc soon.

Faith- Thanks for the explanation on the acronym I'm going to be honest for a while I thought it meant Aunt Flo Monitor, which I thought was odd.

Topaz- You have such cute boys and is that Red hair I see? My Mom serious hopes our little one is a red head.

MM24- I've got my fingers extra crossed for you, still sounds like some good symptoms how long until you test?

Ticking- Hoping all goes well for you and that the witch stays away.

We had our first ob appointment today and she put to rest a ton of fears. We saw the little gnome again and once again got to see a really strong heartbeat 141 bpm so that is giving us a lot of hope. Now the long 4 week wait until the next appointment.

is it normal for your temp to drop around implantation?? cos my temp dropped quite dramitacally this morning

ticking - yep, a temp drop is normal when it comes to implantation, it should rise tomorrow now if it was :thumbup:

mrsmm - I've got my crossables crossed for your sticky BFP!

faith - I agree with Lian, the day of the surge is supposed to be the best, but the day after is also really good too :thumbup:

twins - glad to hear that all's well with your little raspberry :haha:

gemini - maybe a break is just what you need. When I had mine, it made me feel tons better about the whole TTC thing :thumbup:

topaz - your boys are gorgeous, I can't wait to be in your shoes some day :cloud9:

luna - I'm glad all is well with your little man Noah, it's a shame about the pics though, but at least he's well ahead of schedule and getting his head down! :haha:

AFM - CD16, still getting negative OPK's, so if my cycle is staying the same, I should get the smiley tomorrow. Donor is sat ready and waiting for my email to get his backside to the hotel apparently :haha:

AFM - CD16, still getting negative OPK's, so if my cycle is staying the same, I should get the smiley tomorrow. Donor is sat ready and waiting for my email to get his backside to the hotel apparently :haha:

i really hope it all goes well for you :happydance:

ttc sept - you will be. i know i was very fortunate to fall so quickly with both the boys.

twinsfan - yep he has gorgeous auban hair, hope it stays that colour.

Just a quick pop in today. I went to my sisters growth scan today with her bub and its made me super dooper clucky ( broody??) well baby crazy!!! I WANT ONE NOW!!!! LOL. I havent even started on my healthy eating plan yet. Ive been sooo slack but I did bring up with my other sister ( whn our preg sis was in the bathroom) that when I have another child I will prob have to go to a sperm bank and she sort of laughed, Im aiming to drop more and more hints along the way....see if they click?? Still undecided if I will actually come out with it..at least I can say I told you and then bring up all the hints lol.:shrug:

On another note AF is 3 days late, If I had been TTC this is the time when I would be really really excited but I thought I might be late this month because of how my CM was and how my CP was. I actually think she will arrive on Thursday as Friday I had no more EWCM. It will be awesome if I do get it then because it means Im understanding my body a lot more and come July. I will hopefully be able to really know myself if you KWIM???

I also need to update my ticker but does that mean I have to do a whole new one???

Anyway sorry for the rant...

:dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"