Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

awww, how could you be out when you are only 7 DPO?

GEMINI, hope tests go well and that the time off from TTC proves quickly successful! FXD!

LIAN, you are the 1st to say it looks triphastic.... I'm hoping. So you really think I am still looking good this cycle??

TWINS, I test tomorrow on the 28th. But I have to admit, I am scared. AWESOME appt, I know the next 4WW sucks though, hang in there!!!

TICKING, Yes, temp dips occur during implantation, when the temp increases back up, you can be certain it was IB. GL, don't worry so much!!!

TTC SEPT, FXD for OV!!! :dust:

AFM… 12DPO, Temps are still high but declining. I am not sure what's happening, I think that I only have fatigue as a symptom left. My bbs never began to get fuller and sore as they have with both previous PGs. However, this morning, they seem to be tingling. I also have been feeling a little hot at night, not sure what to make of it. It kinda feels like AF is on the way. I hope not, but I can't deny the feeling. I still don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG in the past. FXD (tightly.) I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today and it isn't as bad as the last few days. :dust: :dust:

its still light, there when i wipe but quite a bit (if that makes sense) and mucousy (sorry TMI)

started off brown but is now mixed with red blood

x

I'm leaning towards IB Hun, don't worry, this sounds promising, believe it or not! :dust:

I agree with mrsmm, you're not out until you see a full red flow. You're definitely in the running for implantation! :hugs: xx

My IB with Tegan was 3 days long (from 6-9dpo). You're not out until AF comes :)

:hugs: I know its far easier said than done but try not to worry hun... It's probably a good thing

Ticking, I think if you keep this up you're going to drive yourself MAAAAD! :D
By the way, I saw in your siggy that Gail predicted an October BFP for you. She predicted I would conceive in June and I conceived in May. ;) Maybe she was off by a month with you too!
My IB was the teeeeeniest bit of pink spotting, once, about 10dpo. I only noticed because I was looking for it.
However, my friend's IB was like a period, and had a healthy baby who's now 9 months old (today, in fact!).
And remember: some don't have IB at all. There is no way to tell what's what until you get a real AF or a positive HPT. 9 out of 10 times, it seems, we only know it was IB until AFTER pulling up a positive HPT. I raised an eyebrow at my IB spot, but disregarded it completely.
So who knows!
Fingers crossed for you!!

Tegans Mama - Christ-moose? Really?? Bahaha I love it! Couldn't resist commenting.

:cry::cry:

blood is turning red, i'm so upset more than i thought i would be
i've come to bed and had a good cry away from my kids so they dont freak out

gutted

:cry:

*hugs* ticking clock, don't be sad. Even if this cycle fails, there's always next month!

There is way too many pages on here for me to read them all haha, but I wanted to say I hope it worked for you.

How much is at home insemination anyway?

well my temp has shot back up this morning

not sure what the bleeding is like cos i havent been to the toilet yet

x

It's still sounding good for implantation, ticking! :happydance:

I got my smiley today, so it's all systems go! I've emailed the donor, and now just waiting for him to get back to me... xx

There is way too many pages on here for me to read them all haha, but I wanted to say I hope it worked for you.

How much is at home insemination anyway?

depends where you live and how you do it. in the uk you shouldnt pay for fresh sperm only expenses of the donor. i.e travel etc...

i never paid my donor a penny. i only had my travel costs.

some girls have frozen or fresh sperm shipped so you have shipping costs and the cost of the sperm from sperm banks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->