Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

So sorry ticking, it's strange that AF came so early. Is it possible you could've ovulated earlier than you thought? xx

Really sorry ticking, BIG :hugs: to you!!!

TTC, GL with donations :thumbup:

I'm CD12 today, just did an OPK and got the darkest second line yet but can't quite decipher if it's a positive :dohh: I have put my donor on standby and I'm going to take another test at 2pm. My temp dropped right down this morning, boobs are tender and I have got period type pains so it's deffo on it's way..!

The donor has replied, he's not available today :dohh: But he is for a short period of time tomorrow (day of ovulation). We usually use a local hotel because he lives down in London, and I have my Nan as a lodger. But because the time window we have is only tiny, he's going to come to the house. I'm going to pass him off as a friend who's come to fix my laptop :rofl: Working with a sperm donor is never boring!! xx

Sorry ticking :( It does sound like you ovulated earlier than you thought you did. Good luck next month xxxx

So sorry ticking, it's strange that AF came so early. Is it possible you could've ovulated earlier than you thought? xx

the blood loss is sooooo weird and its driving me nuts
was heavy like a regular period this morning so had to use a tampon, but when i changed it at lunch time there was hardly any blood on it, and its gone from red blood to brown again

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Well I'm 13dpo and have some brown/yellow CM today... I think I might be out :( I don't know whether to wait or test or what :wacko:

AF arrived at my house 3 days late and brought her evil sisters cramperella and crytina. Ehhhhh I am in pain, Im depressed and lonely. I want a baby!!

On a plus I sort of can tell when my egg is released ( I thought tomorrow my period would come because of cm but anyway) and I'm closer to 8 months until I TTC.

Sorry for being a Debbie downer I'm just having one of those days!!

Well, other than the YAY for TTC who is on OV and donor/laptop repair man is on the way.... There is no good news I can add...

:hugs: to all that need them.
*Slap to the face* for AF arriving on so many of you!

I hope this thread picks up soon and we are all bump buddies!!! FXD! :dust:
AFM… 13DPO, Temps are still high and began to rise again, this is getting confusing. I wasn't able to stay sleep last night (although I was sleep for more than 4 hrs before I took my temp) but I am not feeling as fatigued. Tingling in the bbs has subsided, and they feel regular. I do typically feel heavier when af is arriving so I am just confused. BFN!!! on the test this morning, but no :af: so my FXD still! Also still feeling a little hot at night, not sure what to make of it. I still don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG in the past, but that bfn may have me down and missing some signs... SS = None, is all I can list today. :dust: :dust:

Well I did a test and I think it's a BFN. I'm pretty crampy now too and feel like crying :rofl:

Well I did a test and I think it's a BFN. I'm pretty crampy now too and feel like crying :rofl:

awwwwww hunni
:hugs:
theres still a chance xxx

those of you who have the :witch: visiting, just think we're all at the same-ish point in our cycles :happydance: here's hoping a :bfp: for us all this month xxx

Hi Girls,

I'm just crying right now after my flatmate announced that she is 6-7 weeks preggy, she just got off the pill and they were hardly trying :cry: :cry: I am happy for her and I know I should, she's gonna be an awesome mom and her hubby is gonna be a great dad. But still deep down inside of me, I can't help but feel jealous why it hasn't happen to me yet.. And what's worse, I don't even have a husband to comfort me at these times. Well, I don't really want one, but it's that the world is soooooo damn unfair...

Sorry, for the long rant. I just cannot contain myself. I was feeling upbeat before hearing her news because I just got my first partial ferning on my microscope at CD11 and I know O is on her way.. :thumbup:
_____

Ticking, so sorry for the witch.. But I am hoping Gail's prediction will be right for u and Oct is gonna be your month. She predicted Dec 2011 for me.

Emma, Cheryl -- GL on your donations, hope everything goes smooth and hassle free, plus a leakage-free insemination (ooops, maybe a bit TMI). I'll be joining u in the 2ww soon, fxed!

MM, sorry for the :bfn: but no :af: is still a good sign. Your temp is still quite high so don't worry. Hope u get a month-ender :bfp:

Tegan's, Stay away you witch!!! don't show up for the next 9-months!

Donation is all over and done with and I'm ovulating today so good timing! :happydance: I'm just lying here trying to chill out for another few minutes, but I really need to go to the bathroom. Does anyone else get that after inserting the semen? This is the first time I've used the syringe method since January, so I'm still trying to get used to it. I won't be taking it out until I get up because all of the semen used to come flooding out with the syringe when I last used this method :blush: At least if it all spills I can be reassured that the strongest swimmers are already well on their way.

Lian - I know it probably doesn't feel like it now, but it does get better :thumbup:

Tegans Mama - Sorry about the BFN, but it doesn't mean you're out! :hugs:

MrsMM - High temps and no AF are damn good signs... stay away witch!

LIAN, I understand.. your bfp is coming Hun. The path to PG is so extremely hard for DW and I so I totally know the struggle.... FXD! :dust:

TTC, sounds like GREAT timing, roll on Oct bfp!!!

AFM… 14DPO, Temps are still high but going back down.... Still not sleeping as good, probably just sad. Not to mention DW is taking this bfn alot harder than our others, she really thought we were PG. BFN on the test this morning, but no :af:! Not planning to test again, just wait on that damn withc. SS = None. Oct is also the month our daughter was born so...:dust: :dust:

Lian~ Big :hugs::hugs: It will be okay, your turn is coming!!! :flower:

Ticking and Mama~ Sorry af showed up on you. :hugs:

TTC~ Woohooo for donations, lots of :dust: your way!

MM and Tegans~ Let's hope the witch stays away for both of you, she's loooong over due for an extended vacation! :winkwink:

Hi to everyone else!!! :)

Lian, I know how you feel. It seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant - there's 3 in my year at uni. I'm VERY pleased for them but at the same time, "I want that"! :hugs:

TTC, looks like great timing :dust:

Tegans Mama, as the others have said, you're not out yet :hugs:

MrsMM - really hope AF stays away!!!

AFM, just had a donation, about an hour ago. Donor is really nice, we were both nervous but the meet went REALLY well! :) He's coming up again tomorrow for another donation and hopefully that will be day of OV - FX!!!

GL to you CHERYL, hope the 2WW is short for you!

Hows the 2WW going for you PINKOR?

TTC, how are you making it through the dreaded wait?

AFM… 14DPO, Temps are still high but going back down.... Still not sleeping as good, probably just sad. Not to mention DW is taking this bfn alot harder than our others, she really thought we were PG. BFN on the test this morning, but no :af:! Not planning to test again, just wait on that damn withc. SS = None. Oct is also the month our daughter was born so...:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->