Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

You never know faithbabies, one of my TTC buddies on another thread got her BFP yesterday, 9 days late! As long as AF stays away you're still in the game... xx

Faith~ FX it's a bfp waiting for you! I'm sorry about your foster baby being sick and in the hospital :( :hugs:

well ladies, i did a test on friday and again today and both had very faint 2nd lines on them ....... shadow lines, (saturdays test was neg) and been reading up on them and its basically i am pregnant but not producing alot of pregnancy hormones, so its looking like lil bean wont be staying put :nope:

so unless the levels increase in the next few days then i'll MC

and as strange as it sounds i'm happy as its shown me that using a donor can and will work

will update again tomorrow xx

sorry to hear that hun, hope your levels jump up and you have a sticky bean in there.

fxd ticking that thats not the case and u get a bfp soon. i have had friends whos bfp have taken a while to show up properly but keep positive. same goes 2 u faithbabes
xx

thanks ladies for the sweet comments and hopeful words...UNFORTUNATELY i started spotting/cramping earlier so it looks like AF is on her way in town! :cry::growlmad::devil: SOOO onto november bfp right??? ;)

ticking clock...i'm praying and fingers crossed it's a bfp for you hon!! babydust and sticky vibes your way!! :hugs:

well ladies, i did a test on friday and again today and both had very faint 2nd lines on them ....... shadow lines, (saturdays test was neg) and been reading up on them and its basically i am pregnant but not producing alot of pregnancy hormones, so its looking like lil bean wont be staying put :nope:

so unless the levels increase in the next few days then i'll MC

and as strange as it sounds i'm happy as its shown me that using a donor can and will work

will update again tomorrow xx

Hi Ticking.. Hope the little bean sticks.. Our best wishes! How many DPO are you in? I am on CD 36 and tested BFN this morning :(. I don't have signs of AF coming and I had some of the symptoms of a possible conception (could be I was paying too much attention). I really thought this was it :(

ticking just looked at your chart and you know if it wasnt for the +ve opk id say you actually ovulated a week later than you and fertility friend says, if you take out the +ve opk what does ff do, cos it hasnt actually confirmed ovulation with solid lines. so you coud only be about 9dpo

ticking just looked at your chart and you know if it wasnt for the +ve opk id say you actually ovulated a week later than you and fertility friend says, if you take out the +ve opk what does ff do, cos it hasnt actually confirmed ovulation with solid lines. so you coud only be about 9dpo

I'll take the +opk off and see,
if i did ov a week later then im defo not preg lol unless donor has super sperm hahaha

it says i ovul on the 15th, like you suspected :haha:

deffo no way i can be pregnant then as we did donation on the monday based on my OPK :cry:

i might be wrong and if you have had a faint line its not imposible. you had a donation 5 days before that which is possible to get a bfp

i might be wrong and if you have had a faint line its not imposible. you had a donation 5 days before that which is possible to get a bfp

well i really doubt it, wondering if my OPK was a true positive now :wacko:
well confused now and i guess i have to wait for AF to arrive
x

sorry if i ve confused you hun. it is possible to get a pos and then not ovulate, i had that the cycle before i concieved josh, i got a pos but didnt ovulate until a week later (confirmed by temps)

sorry if i ve confused you hun. it is possible to get a pos and then not ovulate, i had that the cycle before i concieved josh, i got a pos but didnt ovulate until a week later (confirmed by temps)

:wacko: oh its all confusing hahaha
with my other 2 i never had to think of it, nature just helped lol
wonder if my donor would do more than 2 donations a cycle to help catch that egg :dohh:

TICKING, sorry that you you got confused, I agree with TOPAZ after I looked as well. WAs it a stick or a digi that gave you pos? Sometimes line eye plays a part. As well, I typically use sticks to confirm, but really just use my temps as a more accurate judge. GL FXD! :dust:
TWINS, what an awesome surprise I got when I logged on, thanks! Cuuute pic!
2MOMMIES, so sorry, there is no way that I know of to rush AF, has she arrived yet?
PINK, YAY for being done with donations! Whew! GL FXD! :dust:
NIMYRA, Ideally, you want to get donations nearer O-2, O-1, Ov and O+2. Those are your highest peak and based on the lifespan of a donation. I hope you were able to manuever it. GL FXD!:dust:
FAITH, sooo sorry AF has started to rear her ugly face :hugs:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! The weekend was extra busy for me, as you can see I haven't even logged onto my beloved BNB. I am back and tackling this TTW head on, last week!!! Temp is barely staying above coverline, but it is not dropping soooo... I was too busy to be thinking about symptoms, but now that I read everyone's posts, I can say I haven't had any noticeable ones. I just hope that it continues to rise or at least stay up through to a bfp! Still trying not to be too excited as being sick a week before OV really has me quite worried... :wacko: I still wait... :coffee: FXD! :dust:

your temps are fine hun, take out the temp from the 11th and 15th they will drop the coveline i bet, they were prob duff temp that day with you being sick.

way too early for any signs yet too, beanie is only about to implant

Speaking to our prospective donor, M, in half an hour. Terrified. He is our only option so I'm crossing everything that it goes well.

Heyy everyone!!!

MrsMM24- no AF at all!!! called doctor to set an appointment to see whats going on! had a horrible weekend!! my car was vandilized over night by some young kids who were drunk, massize fight broke out between my car and my DP car and my new car that i haven't had for a month looks like crap! ugh all I could do is cry when I saw it sturday morning...I called the cops and my lawyer! So let the rollercoaster begin!!

Babydust and FXD to everyone who is TTC'ing <3

-Lee

TICKING, sorry that you you got confused, I agree with TOPAZ after I looked as well. WAs it a stick or a digi that gave you pos? Sometimes line eye plays a part. As well, I typically use sticks to confirm, but really just use my temps as a more accurate judge. GL FXD! :dust:
TWINS, what an awesome surprise I got when I logged on, thanks! Cuuute pic!
2MOMMIES, so sorry, there is no way that I know of to rush AF, has she arrived yet?
PINK, YAY for being done with donations! Whew! GL FXD! :dust:
NIMYRA, Ideally, you want to get donations nearer O-2, O-1, Ov and O+2. Those are your highest peak and based on the lifespan of a donation. I hope you were able to manuever it. GL FXD!:dust:
FAITH, sooo sorry AF has started to rear her ugly face :hugs:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! The weekend was extra busy for me, as you can see I haven't even logged onto my beloved BNB. I am back and tackling this TTW head on, last week!!! Temp is barely staying above coverline, but it is not dropping soooo... I was too busy to be thinking about symptoms, but now that I read everyone's posts, I can say I haven't had any noticeable ones. I just hope that it continues to rise or at least stay up through to a bfp! Still trying not to be too excited as being sick a week before OV really has me quite worried... :wacko: I still wait... :coffee: FXD! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->