Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Hey all

Just to give you an update i am 13 weeks. My Nausea has not went away but i can at least eat one meal a day. Lost 20 pounds went from 205 to 185. Baby still doing well. First Sonogram is scheduled Nov 10. had to go off prenatal vitamins and start taking Gummy's vitamins. I guess i can say all is well just really tired i have vampire hours. Sleep all day & I am up all night.

Sending my blessings who are still on their journey and who have recently gotten there bfp...

Jasmine

MM, i just checked your chart. it's weird u are still getting negatives but since AF is staying away then most likely you are PG!!! :happydance: Really wish u are, because you'll be the 1st amongst my TTC buddies on my sig.. Need to get the ball rolling and hopefully I'm just 2 weeks behind u. :thumbup:

Congrats on making it to the 3rd Trimester, Luna!

Yay, TTC, good luck and :dust: your way!!!

Jazz~ Glad you're able to eat a little bit. How exciting, just 5 days away from your sonogram date!

Lian~ Good luck this cycle, hope this is the one for you!

:dust: for everyone else

Tested this morning, :BFN: :wacko: at roughly 10 DPO (I think I ovulated 2 days late so this would have been 12 DPO had I ovulated "on time"). My temps are looking good and have a slight tri-phasic pattern so I was feeling a bit hopeful... but now I'm not so sure. No symptoms to speak of.

Going to try to refrain from more testing and just wait for cd1 again.

I'm actually keeping my cool so I hope I can keep the crazy in check.

My temp chart is looking crazy a lot of peaks and drops not sure whats going on....but I'm also going to be using OBKs ....when should I start using OBKs??

Nimyra I have my FXD that you get your BFP and the wicked witch stays away!!!

baby :dust: to everyone !

Me and my DP are on our way to see the.pumpkin chunckin in Delaware....

Nimyra -- So happy to see you are trying now for baby # 2 -- How exciting!!!!!! FX'ed for you!!!!!!

We have been on a brief "break" but are now trying again! We inseminated yesterday! My friend was so rude and really offended me!!!!!!! She is one of the few people who know we are trying & using a donor & when i told her we met the donor again yesterday she said, "You are trying again?! Don't you think if it hasn't happened by now, maybe it's a sign!"

WTF! I find that so rude, hurtful, & offensive. As if i'm not already struggling with so many of my own negative thoughts & issues about TTC for 2 years! :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad:

On a positive note -- Congrats on entering the 3rd trimester Luna!!!!!!

GREAT to see you back Ruby :hi:

Sending lots of :dust: your way :hugs:

I'm ok thanks - haven't been able to try this cycle because donor was on holiday and the back up donor who was supposed to be coming down to me got let down by his work.

Have had a bit of trouble with donors (who hasn't ;)) but I'm feeling optimistic. I'm 9dpo at the mo so just waiting for AF but I'm in contact with a donor who I've "scheduled in" for 24th November (he can't do 24 hour notice) but I'm also looking for back up donors and perhaps even back up back up donors :haha: Think I'll only have one more try this year because of christmas and I'm DETERMINED to get that donation :thumbup:

c.30 -- I remember some of your donor struggles! Sounds like you are being pro-active now... glad you are planning ahead with some back-ups! :thumbup: I hope we both get our Christmas miracles.... and lots of BFPs on here for all!!!!

Welcome back Ruby :hi: I'm surprised you managed to hold yourself together when your friend made that comment... I had a woman tell me that I'd never conceive via AI a couple of weeks ago :growlmad: xx

i hope you have fun telling her a big fat i told you so when you get your bfp. some people dont have a clue.

Hi TTC! :hugs: People are so rude! At least we have groups like this tho to keep up our morale! And to see that our dreams will come true & all this hard work can, and will, pay off!! :thumbup:

wow I wouldn't been able to keep my mouth shut !! How rude !! You know we are all here to support you in this journey :flower:

Ladies, I need to ask how you all keep the positivity going every cycle. Its been7 cycles and almost 8 months since we started trying and I am getting so tired of seeing :bfn: month after month.

How do you keep going? How do you know it will happen? I am so amazed when I see some of youwho havebeen trying for years and who have survived losses.

Right now i am just so tired after having af come this morning.

Cant understa.d why ttc is so hard when we just want a baby tocomplete our family.

/rant

Ruby~ Gosh, could she be any more of an a-hole about it? Sorry you had to deal with that, I hope you get a nice :bfp: to rub in her face!

Cheryl~ I hope a more reliable donor comes along for you. :flower:

Ebelle~ I'm sorry the :witch: showed up on you :hugs: For me, there are definitely times where I was so ready to just throw in the towel (usually cycle day 1) and just not bother trying again. I keep going because there's a place in me that believes it will happen and I'm filled with hope again. Corny, I know :haha: It sucks to see one bfn after another but that bfp really is worth the wait. You will get there! :hugs:

Hi Ruby, glad u are back, after all u started this wonderful thread that's been giving hope to women like us that has to rely on AI to have that child. I have read all your adventures and misadventures from Page 1 and I know u and your partner deserves this BFP more than anybody else. Hang in there and don't listen to that rude friend of yours.

Ebelle, I've been trying as long as u and I know it's very, very frustrating and everytime AF shows up I'm just ready to throw in the towel. But after a week when all the bleeding and cramping are gone, I always manage to bounce back and know I'll definitely try one more time. It's just more difficult for us using donors because we can only manage only a couple of donations per cycle and also we have to deal with the stress of the whole donor thing.
_____

This cycle I'm really determined to do a version of SMEP and I just need as much donation as possible. The donor I'm using right now just lost his job so it was a blessing in disguise that he's been available for 3 consecutive days now. Of course, I wish he finds a new job soon but it was just timely that it happened when my other 2 donors have left me in mid-air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->