Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Good luck faithbabies... let us know how it goes!! I think it's cute that his mom is coming with him! How old is he? Hopefully they aren't looking for a very big role, tho, in baby's life! Your Dh deserves to be the one & only Daddy!!

Good luck Nimyra... hope that :witch: stays away!

MrsMM -- Do you get donations from a sperm bank?

Ruby...thanks! well he is 38 and he lives with his brother lol but he said his mom is his best friend and he had already been talking to her about donating so i guess he wanted her moral support and i'm sure she has questions too if they are that close...also they were working on his grandma's cabinets this evening and he figured it would be easy if she came with him...unfortunately they were working late today and he called and asked if he could call sunday and come over sometime monday since we will be busy till then and i said yes..so i'm disappointed since i'm ready for the questions lol but it will work out...he friend requested me on FB so i guess he really is interested haha ;) i also hope they dont want a major role...i mean for me donor is simply that a donor...because he lives close and knows us i wouldnt mind him being an uncle or close friend and be involved that way but def not daddy status...

Hi ladies how is everyone!

It's been a crazy week for me hence why I have been quiet but I have been thinking and sending everyone lots of positive vibes your way!

Could someone please look at my O chart...it's the first link in my signature...I got up several mins late so I used the the site that changes the temps to what it should be is I temp on my normal time..and I added to my chart and I click on my chart and it said that I already ovulated...whaaaaaatttt is going on.....I haven't even gotten a positive OBK and was not suppose to ovulate til next week....i am simple broken hearted right now...I don't know what to think or do....

Good luck Faithbabies I hope all goes well and he only wants a minor role in the Childs life if any.

AFM: I'm due for AF in about 5/6 days but getting cramps already ehhh. Also my sister is having her 5th baby on Monday ( her 4th daughter) I'm so excited to meet her I just wonder how much my hormones will go into over drive lol. I'm still struggling to start losing weight!! I need to do it if I want a baby!!

Hi ladies how is everyone!

It's been a crazy week for me hence why I have been quiet but I have been thinking and sending everyone lots of positive vibes your way!

Could someone please look at my O chart...it's the first link in my signature...I got up several mins late so I used the the site that changes the temps to what it should be is I temp on my normal time..and I added to my chart and I click on my chart and it said that I already ovulated...whaaaaaatttt is going on.....I haven't even gotten a positive OBK and was not suppose to ovulate til next week....i am simple broken hearted right now...I don't know what to think or do....

the lines are dotted which means its not totally sure, i had this the other day and i went into a blind panic,
just keep charting and testing,
good luck x

AF came today. I'm thinking about taking a break from TTC until September.

I'm disappointed, but this may be for the best.

ladies can someone please look at my chart??

I'm taking my temps vaginally this month (as im a mouth breather) and my temps are so high, is this normal??
l'm not ill or anything but these temps compared to the last 2 months are very high

My Ovulation Chart

hi ticking have you done another OPK yet and do you have another donation lined up for today or tomorrow ? it looks like ov is approaching to me but cant be too sure xxx

OPK was neg this morning, but i'm testing twice a day at the moment,
we have another donation lined up for tomorrow,
my tummy feels odd today, like someone is putting a bit of pressure on it

To those of you who use the internet opk's do you see a slow change in the test line?

As todays tests have line but not as strong as control line and yesterdays had faint line?

Well I woke up yesterday morning and I was bleeding....woke up today and is still around could this be aunt flow again? I am seriously so confused...this has never happened to me before...ugh

RUBY, Yes, I use California Cryobank and fairfax cryobank. Both can be googled. I also use shippers from free-sperm-donations.com as a cryo bank would break our pockets if we tried SMEP solely with them.... :dust:

2MOMMIES, I think that it is your cycle trying to sort itself out. During this time, get a regular routine set up with temping as it appears that your next cycle could be all ready to go. GL :hugs:

GL MAMA_OF!!!!

NIMYRA :hugs: sometimes, a break proves successful for the next cycle.... :dust:

TICKING, it looks like you haven't OVd yet. It could be near as your sticks get darker. As long as you take the temp at the same time, same location daily, you are fine. Vaginally gets higher more accurate temps so that is likely why they differ from previous months. GL FXD! :dust:

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD9, had a very long busy weekend. Got everything lined up, donations are scheduled and ready for delivery, doc appt for IUI set as well... Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... I'm continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Thanks for the kinds words! What do you think of my.chart so far! Friday will be our first insemination :yahoo:

RUBY, Yes, I use California Cryobank and fairfax cryobank. Both can be googled. I also use shippers from free-sperm-donations.com as a cryo bank would break our pockets if we tried SMEP solely with them.... :dust:

2MOMMIES, I think that it is your cycle trying to sort itself out. During this time, get a regular routine set up with temping as it appears that your next cycle could be all ready to go. GL :hugs:

GL MAMA_OF!!!!

NIMYRA :hugs: sometimes, a break proves successful for the next cycle.... :dust:

TICKING, it looks like you haven't OVd yet. It could be near as your sticks get darker. As long as you take the temp at the same time, same location daily, you are fine. Vaginally gets higher more accurate temps so that is likely why they differ from previous months. GL FXD! :dust:

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD9, had a very long busy weekend. Got everything lined up, donations are scheduled and ready for delivery, doc appt for IUI set as well... Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... I'm continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Ticking~ When I used them, I did notice slow changes. The last straw was a half positive that ended up being, what I now know, was a positive opk. CB digis became my best friend after that! :rofl: It sounds like O is getting close and I hope you see a nice dark opk very soon.

2Mommies~ How exciting, good luck with your donations!!! :dust: :flower:

:wave: to everyone else, hope all is well..

Hey 2MOMMIES, so far the chart seems to show your cycles figuring themselves out. I think that you should just keep documenting on time and gear up for those donations. GL FXD! :dust:

Ticking, i'm just about to upload some pics of my OPKS (including the cycle i ovulated twice and got my BFP). This is the first time i've had access to my comp with the pics on in forever!

Right, i've got 2 pics. The first one i 'missed' ovulation because my test line wasn't darker than the control line. I kept testing thinking it would get darker and obviously i ovulated and it got lighter!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...6639280634_816630633_21880264_294366791_n.jpg

As you can see i probably got my surge on CD 17 and should have taken a digital test then to be sure. C'est le vie.

This is the cycle i conceived on. As you can see, i seem to get a positive on CD14 (i got a donation on CD15) and then it seems i got positives again on CD 16 and 17 (i got another donation on CD17). I believe 2 eggs were released and both fertilised - resulting in fraternal twins!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...6632165634_816630633_21880251_200542116_n.jpg

My 'positives' were never really massively obvious, which was very frustrating, but once they appeared darker than usual i would take a clearblue digital ovulation test because there really is no guesswork involved there. Either you're ovulating or you're not.

I just wanted to show what someone elses OPKs looked like really and show that even though my OPKs never looked truly positively, i certainly did ovulate and conceive using those results!

Hope this helps somewhat.

here is the link, todays OPK's (CD18 top tests) show nothing,
faint 2nd line yesterday (4pm and late 10pm) CD17...

https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j72/hebs_78/CIMG0751.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->