Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

How long are your cycles? Do you have any digital ones for a definite answer?

i'm due to ovulate tomorrow, cycles are 30 days long with a 12 day LP,

:cry: just feel like giving up :nope:

and no, no CB as i cant afford them

Here my sonogram pic

My next sonogram is schedule on 11/30 and at that time i should be able to know the sex if the baby cooperates. The baby was moving around my belly like peterpan it was so funny

Attachments

• sonogram.jpg
    sonogram.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 12
Excited!!!!!!........went today for follicle scan and I have 2 on the left and 1 on the right that are prefect in size so I will be getting the trigger shot wednesday and then inseminated on friday.....FX'D that all goes well......Good Luck to you all with lots of baby dust....

Congrats Jazz! Looking good!!

Ticking - honestly, the CB tests are expensive but they are worth it. I never used more than 2 a month. In fact i used one box the entire time i was TTC so spread out over all those months made it more worthwhile to me.

Hi Ticking, don't lose hope. I think as long as you are getting the donations then you will be ok. Just weird why your temps are unusually high pre-ovulation, so hope they'll settle down soon. Also, if you are using those kinds of OPK, I realise that it's best to use them 2-3 hours after a full meal and that you haven't gone to the toilet for a couple of hours. I notice that I would have very, very faint 2nd lines around 5pm but after dinner, I get dark lines around 8pm (positives on CD15,16). So try that as well.

MM, I think we're exactly the same, everytime AF comes we are disheartened and all that, but we bounce back quickly and we're lining up all donations 1 week in advance and keen to follow the AI version of SMEP. But, I could imagine, it must be quite costly to rely mainly on cryobanks.

Jazz, lovely, lovely scan... I go for Team Pink!! :thumbup:

AFM, halfway through the 2ww after doing the SMEP. Tender bbs with blue veins clearly visible and mild uterine cramping. Need all the :dust: in the world now!!

Hi Ticking, don't lose hope. I think as long as you are getting the donations then you will be ok. Just weird why your temps are unusually high pre-ovulation, so hope they'll settle down soon. Also, if you are using those kinds of OPK, I realise that it's best to use them 2-3 hours after a full meal and that you haven't gone to the toilet for a couple of hours. I notice that I would have very, very faint 2nd lines around 5pm but after dinner, I get dark lines around 8pm (positives on CD15,16). So try that as well.

MM, I think we're exactly the same, everytime AF comes we are disheartened and all that, but we bounce back quickly and we're lining up all donations 1 week in advance and keen to follow the AI version of SMEP. But, I could imagine, it must be quite costly to rely mainly on cryobanks.

Jazz, lovely, lovely scan... I go for Team Pink!! :thumbup:

AFM, halfway through the 2ww after doing the SMEP. Tender bbs with blue veins clearly visible and mild uterine cramping. Need all the :dust: in the world now!!

Everyone Thinks Pink... Maybe i get my girl this time FXD

Was getting some weird pains last night, and today temp hasnt changed, i feel sick, very tired and got EWCM

Opk neg this morning x

ticking~ hugs :hugs: don't give up! i'm hoping your bfp is close by!

jazzntee~ aw how exciting!! :) :) :)

firsttimer~ yay! sounds great for a Friday insem and fingers crossed for a bfp in 2weeks time!! baby dust!! :happydance:

lian~ sounds promising for a BFP!! babydust baby dust baby dust!!!

AFM~ so my prospective local donor has been trying to come over and talk in person but we've both had alot going on the last few days but he did call last night and we talked almost two hours...he is so nice and really wants to help us out...we will be meeting him in person the next couple of days and i'll get him to sign the donor contract and he will bring his STD results as he is in EMT training and has to get that done often....we have agreed upon calling him "uncle mitch" so that he can have some part of the babies life (if we make any lol) my hubs and i just didnt feel right not letting him be part of our family after the gift he is giving...and mitchell just didnt know how he'd feel if he saw us in town somewhere and couldnt acknowledge us...so i'm SUPER excited!! think i have about 3 weeks before LH surge so we have time to get to know him better and get everything finalized (and buy a microscope to make sure he has swimmers!) fxed this is the one!! :) :)

TICKING, I think that your high temps are suspicious, but you are BDg and covering the bases so it is all good. Maybe you will have a later OV this month as it is known to be 1-2 days different alot more than people realize.... GL FXD! :dust:

JAZ, AWESOME!!! Love the scan pics! I guess it is only weeks bow before we find out team PINK or BLUE.... I find it interesting as MAMA OF said, because I mentioned BLUE last week when we talked about the nausea.... we shall seee!!!!

FIRSTTIMER, FXD for wed and GL Fri with insem!!!:dust:

LIAN, we are definitely on the same page with bouncing back, cause we can't give up!! Yeah, I could have never SMEPd with just cryobanks.... ridiculous. Your chart is looking magnificent especially with those sore and vein-y bbs! GL :dust:

FAITH, AWESOME donor experience, I think this is the ONE!!! GL :dust:

AFM...Not much on this end, anxious, CD10. Everything is planned and got days off work for donation appts, so just waiting for it all to come together. Continuing to get vitamins in, exercise, and eat good. I am anxious to try for the biggest Christmas gift I've ever received! :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Quick check in from us :)
Everything is going ok ... the past two days have been rough with a constant dull pain at the right side when standing up/walking/sitting down/coughing/sneezing etc. I am sure it is just a bad case of round ligament pain, but a tad bit worried. I see my ob tomorrow (appointment was scheduled a month ago) but might stop by the ER tonight if it isn't better. The only reason I don't wanna go right now is cause I'm sure they are busy with more serious cases, lol. It is strange that ever since pregnant I tend to freak out about everything ... but this pain is just not ignorable.

25 weeks and counting :)

Good luck everyone!

Im taking my temps vaginally this month, so maybe its that?

Im not ill, in any way but temps still up.

Time will tell i guess xx

Yeah, it is likely that, but they are still climbing. Keep an eye on them and a dip for OV should occur soon....

I had a dip on cd17, which is also the day i got the faint 2nd line on opk,

Temp dropped today from 37.01 to 37.00 lol, does that count?

summer - those pains are normal. i went to the dr last week because i'd been having very constant pain, so painful that i couldn't even stand up straight. i was so worried, but everything was fine! since then the pain has subsided and i get it off and on, but i had another scan yesterday and everything is just perfect :) don't worry!

Faith~ Very exciting!! He sounds great and can't wait to hear your good news soon, I sense a bfp in your immediate future! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->