Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Well for me i would be on team pink side as far as thinking i am cause. i have 2 boys and both pregnancies were similar but different. This pregnancy was beyond different and it still it is which makes me feel like things are super different. but hey it could be that its been 9 yrs later since a child and my body changed and its a boy. Just hoping for a healthy child and i hope my heart is ok since i cant seem to walk up a step or get and clean without feeling so dizzy to the point of wanting to puke.

Yeah, it is likely that, but they are still climbing. Keep an eye on them and a dip for OV should occur soon....

Got dip today!!!
Look at my chart,
Donor agreed last night to do another donation this morning if i needed it :)

Jazzntee -- Do you mind if i ask how old you are? My OH (who is the one TTC) is 37... i worry about her health during pregnancy. She is a fairly healthy eater... yet has high blood pressure & high cholestrol... due to heredity.

I hope you start to feel better, and maybe its just the normal exhaustion of pregnancy! What is your doc saying about the dizziness?

ticking.clock -- Good luck! Go catch that eggy! :spermy:

Why does the TWW seem like it lasts FOREVER!?!?!?! We are hoping to wait until Thanksgiving morning to test (nov. 24th). Hopefully AF will stay away!

My donor is such a gem, came this morning and donation done,
All last min too i feel so lucky to have such an understanding donor.

And can i share . . . . . My daughter (who is 15, and knows about donor) and a good friend of mine are both convinced im going to have twin boys lol x

pinkorblue~ thank you! today has been rough as my best friend just found out the sex of her baby and i had the pics all over my facebook and every time someone comments on her pics i get a notification lol ughhhh :growlmad: SO seeing your message lifted my spirits and i feel like getting back on the positivity train :) fingers crossed your BFP is just around the corner too..i wanna be bump buddies!! :hugs:

ruby~ fxd AF stays far far away..for at least 9 months!! :dust:

ticking clock~ aww twin boys sounds fantastic!! go spermies catch that eggy!! :spermy::twinboys:

AFM~ i guess i can blame my moodiness and tears on AF who seems to be arriving in the next day or so..not surprising since i didnt have donation this month but sucks nontheless :growlmad: but on the upside i'm going to prepare my donor contract and some questions for my new local donor today and hopefully we can meet in person in the next few days :happydance: :wine: think i need a glass tonite! ;)

SUMMER, hope the appt went well and you will be feeling better soon.

TICKING, just as I thought, your dip, OV is near. What a good donor you have. GL! Wow, twins, well.... :dust:

RUBY, hope you can hold off till Thanksgiving, that would be an awesome something to be thankful for! :dust:

:hugs: :hugs: FAITH!!

AFM...Not much on this end, anxious, CD11. First donations begin on CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21.... Thanksgiving threw it off a little, but my OV days have been CD17, 18, and 21 and the average of the three is CD19. Watching my chart closely and willing to squeeze in more donations if they become avail.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

mrsmm~ thank you i needed those hugs! ;) fxd your donations go great and your bfp is right around the corner! baby dust and hugs back to you!!
:hugs::dust:

Faith~ You're very welcome! Hope you're able to arrange a meet up with your donor soon. Thank you for the crossed fingers and you would make an awesome bump buddy! :hugs: Enjoy that :wine: tonight!

MM~ Sounds like great timing to me, even with the holiday coming up.

Ticking~ Sure sounds like you have a gem of a donor, that's wonderful! Double :dust: for twins! ;)

erm............ i dont want twins, 1 will be fine hahaha

ok ladies confused here, been having a play with my chart (temps for tomorrow) and its saying if temps go up that i would have ovulated on CD11, well i doubt this as i had sticky CM............... surely that cant be right??

i had a nice temp dip today so do i keep charting and ignore the "supposed" ovulation on CD11, and if i ovulated today will it correct the chart as the days go on??

sorry im just so confused :wacko:

Ticking - If ovulation happened today, then FF won't recognise that until Saturday when you'd hit 3dpo. That's when you'd get your crosshairs :thumbup: xx

Hi ladies, I was linked to this thread! I am planning to do AI, with a sperm donor!, I am single but very excited to begin this wonderful process! Just hoping to make some friends in the same situation, and hopefully get support aswell :)

TTC~ :hi: how's the tww going?

Ashliee~ :wave: Welcome aboard! This is a great group and good luck in your TTC journey! :flower:

My 2ww is going alright thanks :flower: 13dpi (days past insem) now and temp hasn't dropped yet like it usually does. But I had a :bfn: yesterday with a FRER and another one today with a Clearblue :dohh:

TTC, FXD!:dust: You are moving right along...

TICKING, I am not sure why you are getting the crosshairs on CD11, they lines are dotted and that indicates that something is adding up to be solid lines. The CM and the neg OPK both say no OV. Give it a few more days, the temp drop today could be implantation... GL :dust:

Hi :wave: ASHLIEE, GL FXD :dust: to your journey!

PINK, I sure hope that I got it right, I REALLY want to be PG soon, 2012 baby, and be able to give DW a great b-day gift next year!!! How are things going for you so far, your chart looks good...

FAITH, I am glad that the hugs helped, something told me that they would be right on time for you...

AFM...Getting more anxious as I am looking at my chart form as it has in the past 2 cycles. Donations are right around the corner and I am ready! CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21.... Then enjoy my holiday eating, and worry about the DPO afterwards!! I have CD23 on standby.... Watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

The crosshairs are dotted, it is likely CD11 is not it. That is an early OV for you as well... so I would keep checking things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->