Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

PURPLE, that sounds like AWESOME timing! Good Luck! Hope the TWW isn't too rough on you during the holidays!!! :dust:

AFM... TTC area: Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

PURPLE, that sounds like AWESOME timing! Good Luck! Hope the TWW isn't too rough on you during the holidays!!! :dust:

AFM... TTC area: Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

I'm pretty glad my 2ww is falling on the holidays... More to distract me from thinking about it! By the time I get back home and to normal life, I should be more than ready to test. :thumbup:

Purple~ Good luck and happy holidays!!!

AFM~ I got my BFP this morning, please be a sticky bean!!! Thank you ladies sooo much for all the info, support, fun and everything else. :hugs::hugs:

OMG!!! YAY!!!! :happydance:CONGRATS PINKORBLUE!!! I am SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! WIshing you a H&H 9mos!!! This is sooo beautiful, I know how long you have been trying hun! Loving your Christmas Blessing!

Ummm, my siggy is full of TTC buddies with bumps, I have better percentage than the actually TTC odds! :haha:

AFM~ I got my BFP this morning, please be a sticky bean!!! Thank you ladies sooo much for all the info, support, fun and everything else. :hugs::hugs:

BIG, HUGE, GINORMOUS CONGRATS Pinkorblue (lol) so pleased for you :happydance::hugs: x

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays to all of the Lovely Ladies on my testing threads and the Ladies of BnB! I hope that everyone has a safe time, filled with happiness, togetherness, smiles, family and cheer! :xmas3:

AFM... TTC area: Well, it looks like we may be able to line some donations up in January, Thank goodness I don't have to watch another OV date go by, it was as much torture as the TTW. Other than that, not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Thank you ladies!!! :D

TTC~ August 31st, 2012 :happydance:

Happy holidays everyone!!! :)

This is one lucky thread at the minute! Hope theres more to come soon!

MM- That's so exciting! I'm so glad you got a donation lined up for Jan. :dust: to you!

Yay been so busy that I haven't had time to come and what's the first thing I see, a lovely, fabby BFP for Pinkorblue, many many congratulations hunny, I'm so happy for you xxxx

I thought my luck was in, wiped this morning and had blood on the tissue but now I can feel period pain coming on so not only did I ovulate early but af's several days early too. That will b*gger my chart up lol. Oh well, there's always next month.

Have a lovely Christmas everyone and may 2012 be our year.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats Pink! What a fab Christmas gift! :xmas12: Have a healthy 9 months!
___
AFM, new cycle, 2 days after the evap, I got AF and just a bit weird because it's lighter and shorter than usual. Oh well.. It's not very easy to arrange donations for this cycle as my O will fall just after New Year.

SPARKLIE, enjoy the holidays! So sorry that AF flew in, but here is to a NY Baby for 2012! :dust:

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hi everyone, I'm so glad I've found this forum and this thread.

I am 41 and feeling so low because I am desperately hoping for a baby and I know time is running out :(

I had my first baby naturally with my ex partner after years of trying, (we've since split) 4 years ago and ever since I knew I wanted another. The urge has been so strong and it's on my mind constantly. I have decided to go it alone and make one last attempt at a sibling for my child and to fulfill my dream while I still have a slim chance. I've wasted too many years sadly, with men who didnt want children and I wish I'd made this decision earlier in life.

I suffer from 'unexplained' infertility, sometimes ovulating, sometimes not and when I did try with my partner for another child, after a year TTC, nothing happened. I'm looking for a donor now, as I can't afford to go to a clinic, and I know time is too precious to try to find a new man in my life. I'd rather just focus on my child and hope for a miracle to expand our little family.

I'm pretty sure that the chances of conceiving by AI in these circumstances is low, but I'm hoping for some support and inspiration from all these lovely ladies on here.

My biggest hurdle, seems to be finding a donor. I've looked on the forums and no luck in my area so far.
We have recently moved to Milton Keynes, Bucks. Is anyone else in this area? :)

I'm also really scared as to trusting a donor, because they are after all total strangers and you do wonder how genuine they are.

Good luck ladies, hope someone will come along and chat soon. Hoping to hear of success stories, particularly with ladies over 40!

xx

Welcome, bart!! GL to you! Sorry, I don't have any advice about finding donors in your area, but I'm sure some of the other ladies here can chime in with something useful!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->