Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Period ended 3 days ago but I keep getting breakthrough bleeding, will this stop me getting pregnant? :-(

To all you recent BFP Congrats & to Everyone else who still TTC its worth the all the stress in the long run... sending all my prayers and blessing your way.

SO DRUM ROLL PLEASE... YOU MAY ALL KNOW I WAS GOING FOR TEAM PINK

BUT:saywhat::ignore:....ITS TEAM BLUE ITS A BOY:blue: AN HE VERY HEALTHY SO THATS ALL THAT MATTERS

HIS LITTLE WEENIE WAS STICKING RIGHT UP I WANTED TO PUSH IT RIGHT DOWN...LOL SO THIS MAKES 3 BOYS FOR ME, JAYDEN URIAH & NOW MICAH

SO I GUESS MY LITTLE GIRL:pink: IF I AM STILL SUPER MATERNAL IN A YEAR SHE WILL BE ADOPTED SINCE THERE SO MANY LITTLE GIRLS OUT THERE WAITING TO BE LOVED.

Ticking - Huzzah for fabulous donors! I don't think breakthrough bleeding should prevent you from getting pregnant... after all, all that matters is the egg meeting up with the :spermy: right? As long as you ov, you should be fine! If you're still having breakthrough bleeding around your donation, I would def use pre-seed, though. GL to you!!

Jazz - Congrats on your boy! I know the feeling of disappointment, though. I was hoping for a girl last time, too, but I sure to love my little guy. And I'm a HUGE fan of adoption, so I think adopting your girl is a great plan!

AFM - Still hanging out in the TWW, and not even sure if I ov'd or not. Temping is driving me nuts! Ah well, nothing to do now but enjoy the holidays...

sorry i have been told it cant be "breakthrough bleeding" as im not on birth control lol
but bleeding is brown, and has some clots in it too
should i be worried??

Unless you're really, REALLY predictable with your AF, I wouldn't worry. My AF would often last 7 days with just that brown, "breakthrough bleeding" type old blood.

Just wanted to wish everyone a very merry christmas. Whatever you're doing, however you're celebrating the holidays, enjoy :xmas12:

Merry Christmas everyone xxxxxx

and :dust: to us all, that we will have an extra special family member next year

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance:

just got positive OPK smilie

have arranged for donor to come tomorrow, just waiting to see if he is still ok for donation due to the holidays x

Hello Ladies!

I havent been here during my 2WW...Got POSITIVE pregnancy test and also got my period with super cramping few days afterwards...

So I guess, its not happening this month...

Opks still positive this morning, donor here in 3 hours
I need your positive vibes girls xxxx

Good luck Ticking, lots of positive vibes and :dust: your way!! FX!!!

Sorry to hear that GoodLuck :hugs:

well donations done, opk's were positive at 1.3pm and neg but still 2nd line at 6pm so heres hoping x

Hey ladies.

I thought I would let you know I got my bfp on 9 dpo.its now 11 dpo and it was backed up by a digital.

This was my third month using a.i with my hubby.we used the cbfm for timings.I Erik full in the success story bit for any hints and tips.

I am still only 11 dpo so I am being cautiously realistic....i'm certainly not popping out the champagne just yet add the odds of a chemical or a mmc are stacked wayyy to high.

Thanks for the advice x

congrats happy!! :thumbup::happydance:

fingers crossed for ya ticking!! :)

hugs for you goodluckforal :hugs:

afm: getting ready for donations..should start my surge friday so i'm thinking of seeing if he willstart donations tomorrow....big sigh....really think it would be cool to conceive on New Year's :)

congrats happy

hope you all had a great christmas. its callums 2nd birthday today where does time go. doesnt seam like that long ago i made the decicion to become a mummy on my own and was looking for a donor. now i have 2 gorgeous boys.

good luck to those still ttc, hope you all get as lucky as me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->