Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!! :hugs::flower:

CONGRATS HAPPYH, wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

JAZZ, I think if we go back in the thread, I thought BOY, yay Team Blue! Any little girl would be lucky to have all those big bros!

TICKING, GL with the donations! :dust:

:wave: to the thread!!! Hi!

AFM... Going to Officially be back in the chase for Jan! Thanks in part, to the best group of ladies I have ever come across on BnB!!!:hugs::flower: Also hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! Jan and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hi ladies- I don't know how well my post will be received but here goes. I'm AI as my DH has no interest in s*x (or its like once a month). I'm using a 10' syringe and sometimes softcups and preseed. I have one blocked tube and am on ovulation drugs inc HCG.

I'm not sure how more successful actual s*x would be considering my body situation, I doubt very much it would be much different, but am desperate to get BFP before further doc appointments etc.

As some ladies on here have had BFP's etc. What advice would you give? Or how effective do you think the method is??? My thinking is there is very little difference to male/female intercourse. Intercourse doesn't get the sperm into the cervix it still has to travel there like AI.

Any advice is welcome. I have been using syringe for a year now, but have only found out about my body 2 months ago and been on drugs for it since then. xx

hey hun

we welcome anyone who is looking for ai support.

to put your mind at rest the odds are exactly the same as ni.
we have a thread with lots of tips/ success stories in,

https://www.babyandbump.com/assiste...-artificial-insemination-success-stories.html

sounds like your doing everything anyway

good luck

Ladies please pay for me.

I have started spotting. Which is the normally pre cursor to my af.

I have mild cramps and the usual sorry if bruised feeling in my uterus I get before af.

Please hold me in your thoughts and prayers x

Well donation was done Tuesday and I ovulated yesterday, had a beautiful temp rise today!
In past cycles my LH surge has lasted just a few hours but this cycle it lasted over ,24 hours.
Is that good?

COOCH, you are most welcomed here! Read the site that TOPAZ posted, it can be very insightful, helpful, and encouraging. To add to it, and you are welcome to read my journal, we have been successful with AI so no worries, continue on your journey.:dust:

FAITHBABIES, I want to make sure that I say a major THANK you! From the bottom of my heart, I don't think you will ever know how much it means to DW and I how helpful you were! In case you don't read the testing thread! :hugs::hugs:

I am happy that the donations seem to have gone well TICKING! :dust:

[-o<:dust::dust::dust:HAPPYH:dust::dust::dust:[-o< STICK Sticky Bean STICK!![-o<

AFM... we reserved donations for Jan!:happydance: So, I am going to get a new thermometer tonight and we ordered OPKs and HPTs from eBay! I cannot wait to temp and SS, that sounds crazy right?? :haha: but I am excited for the hectic times! Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust: the March testing thread has gone up!

Welcome Cooch!! good luck in your journey and hope u find much support here!! :flower:

sounds perfect Ticking!! fingers crossed and baby dust!! :)

mrsmm~~aw you are so very welcome! it wasnt much but i'm glad everyone that pitched in and helped makes your cycle a bit easier...you do so much for me and the other ladies we just wanted to pass it on :) hugs and prayers for your bfp this cycle :hugs:

afm~ got my lh surge this am around nine..was negative yesterday around 4pm..contacted donor and did insem around 11am...so do yall think the next donation should be in the morning or tomorrow afternoon/evening?? just trying to get the right timing :) hoping/praying for a new year's bfp :)

hey ladies,

i went to the doctors today and have been sent to bed for total bed rest. i mean total - he is coming to see me tomorrow and then will re test me again for pregnancy.

im just keeping praying that this sticks

xx

happy~ i will cont to pray for you and that baby bean sticks...put your feet up and drink LOTS of water...stay positive! :hugs:

Hi everyone, been a while since I've been on. Welcome the newbies !
If you'd like to check out what's new with me, feel free to stalk my journal.....and we are going to start TTC end of Jan :) yay !!!! :thumbup:

hope everyone is well and good luck to those who are trying :)

happyh: wow, that sucks. take it easy and keep us updated !!

Thinking of you happy and praying that the little bean sticks :hugs:

Thoughts and prayers are with you and a sticky bean HAPPYH!:dust:

AFM... The new year is approaching! I got my thermometer las night and OPKs and HPTs from eBay should arrive on Thursday with the holiday shipping times. I also have my Soy but debating to take. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve and an even more wonderful New Year! Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Well I am bloody livid.the doctor phoned, its 3.30 pm and he admitted the nurse sent my urine off for analysis for infection and not hcg pregnancy!! All the labs are now shut till Tuesday for bank holidays!! As I bleed last night he is still worried so its total bed rest till bloody Tuesday.

I am totally livid.but I couldn't complain as my mums a nurse at the surgery and I know how stretched they are with nhs cuts.

So now I have to wait til tues. He did day as my bleeding last night was so small, ie less than a fifty pence piece it was a good sign however he reminded me that bleeding in general is not a good sign.

thank you for all your kind thoughts. please keep praying for me!
Doh! X

a urine test will only confirm pregnancy anyway, a blood test would be best and then another a few days later to confirm a rise.

as the bleeding was so small it sounds positive to me. i know loads of girls on here that have bleed loads and still had a healthy baby. luna on here will second that naughty noah gave her lots of worry at the start with heavy bleeding.

i would push for blood tests to put your mind at rest.

Thanks hon.its something to do with hormone changes.I will get blood next week when the world d opens after bank hols.....

x

Well I am bloody livid.the doctor phoned, its 3.30 pm and he admitted the nurse sent my urine off for analysis for infection and not hcg pregnancy!! All the labs are now shut till Tuesday for bank holidays!! As I bleed last night he is still worried so its total bed rest till bloody Tuesday.

I am totally livid.but I couldn't complain as my mums a nurse at the surgery and I know how stretched they are with nhs cuts.

So now I have to wait til tues. He did day as my bleeding last night was so small, ie less than a fifty pence piece it was a good sign however he reminded me that bleeding in general is not a good sign.

thank you for all your kind thoughts. please keep praying for me!
Doh! X

I have been stalking this thread for some time now but because i dont know what to do with my situation, ive never had anything to say before

I just wanted to say that i know this is going to feel like an eternity until tuesday comes round,but I will be thinking of you and sending you prayers for your sticky bean

I hope everything goes ok for you

:hug:

Hi ladies

Where are you all finding your donors? It's hard to find them and hard to trust too, because of all the potential risks :(

Anyone near me, in Buckinghamshire? :)

happyh29 oh lovely I'm sending you lots of positive vibes and hugs xxx

bartbart there are some donor sites that I recommend, baby donor is where I met mine but also tadpoletown.com is a good site, it has a bfp thread so you know who you can trust and who is successful. There are some sites that cost to join I can't say anything about these as I haven't used them.

There's also pride angel, tadpoletown.co.uk and co-parents.net. These are the ones I can think of at the moment.

Sorry I haven't read any pages yet as it's a quick look tonight but good luck to all and here's to 2012 being our year and bringing us all a baby xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->