Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

I have been doing ni with current donor but like i said he's a friend, the one i met sounds honest but i'm so gullible that i believe anything anyone tells me. I will probably suggest in a cup and go from there, if he's not up to the do it alone in a cup then idk if i would. But he's willing to travel and come to my place/or hotel, which right now as i'm trying to get used to being alone is hard and dh still coming around to try work things out but i don't trust him no more. But i'm glad i'm not the only one doing NI, mentioned it once and i was bashed as no dont do it type thing. I'm turning 31 next week and i thought i would already have 3 kids by now, ive put my life on hold for dh for to long and i'm not waiting any longer. I just wish it wasn't so hard. ttc for 11 months and not even a false positive and no actual health issues makes things even harder.

Hiya,
I do NI with my donor, we spoke for about 5 months before we started donations, and if i hadnt trusted him 100% i wouldnt have done it.

sorry i havent posted in a while ladies, i started going out with a guy a few weeks ago, nothing serious but i've just been given another reason to not trust guys and to stay single :cry:
i give up, i really do.............. why are men arseholes???
:cry:

Hehehe thanks day dreamer and C30 xx

Ticking oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear your new bloke let you down, eat something yummy and comforting and remember the perfect bloke is out there for you :hug:

xx
ps I think I will be single for the rest of life, at least then there's only me who can hurt me.

Hehehe thanks day dreamer and C30 xx

Ticking oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear your new bloke let you down, eat something yummy and comforting and remember the perfect bloke is out there for you :hug:

xx
ps I think I will be single for the rest of life, at least then there's only me who can hurt me.

yeah i think i will,
there is someone i really really like, and i think he likes me but nothing is ever going to happen between us.
so i give up :cry:

I seem to be having issues finding a serious donor :( I'm due to ovulate next Friday and still do not have anything concrete set up. Feeling kinda down right now.

Christie, what sites have you been on? I found my donor on baby donor but there's pride angel, tadpoletown.com and co.uk, co-parents.net (these are free sites I've used). I can't recommend any monthly pay ones as I haven't used them.

I hope you find a donor soon x

i used https://www.free-sperm-donations.com/ its a pay monthly one but only paided for the first month as found a fab donor straight away.

I've been using https://www.freespermdonorregistry.com and groups.yahoo.com/group/FreeSpermDonors/

I have one requirement which is hard to get met, which is my donor needs to be CMV-. Most people don't know their status and if you do there's a 70-80% chance your are +. Some donors know, but they are either too far or too introverted (as I want someone who is more of an extrovert to offset my introvertedness).

Some donors don't seem to understand that it's my decision to be so picky. Others send me STD results from 2 years ago and think that's going to fly.

yeah will be hard to find someone that is cmv -. and most donors wont have a clue what it is or have been pre tested for that as its not a standard std test.

purplepanda - thanks huni glad 2 no my brain isnt complete mush + i wasnt far off wit my guesstimate.

mrsmm - thank you it means a lot wil update on here monday evenin most likely have a gut feelin i am goin to be disappointed though

x

It's DEFINATLY playing up cos I keep getting that message
Maybe it's the servers x

It's up and running now, I was getting worried as I miss my daily fix :D

i'm pregnant :happydance:

3 tests this morning
2 IC's and 1 FRER and all positive

EDD 19th september :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm really happy for you ticking, normally I feel a little pang that isn't me but not for you lovely, I'm so chuffed whooop :haha:

Congratulations thats excellent news. chart looks fab too for a nice sticky bean. can we see tests.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm really happy for you ticking, normally I feel a little pang that isn't me but not for you lovely, I'm so chuffed whooop :haha:

Thanks hunni, bit nervous that something might go wrong but just taking one day at a time xx

Aww Congratulations ticking, that really made my morning :happydance: happy and healthy 9 months to you :hugs: x

bit hard to take a pic as it goes blurry
but here it is, 10DPO and clearly positive :happydance:

https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j72/hebs_78/CIMG1228.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back