Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

yeah i know esp for just 10DPO :wacko:

my daughter and my friend are convinced i'm going to have twins, they have said so from the first cycle of trying hahaha x

just a bit worried that the lines being soooo clear could mean more than 1

or is it too early to tell that yet?

Personally i think its too early to tell...some people with strong lines early go on to have twins...but lots of people don't too.

wohoooooooooooooooooooooooo fantastic news ticking sooooooooooooo happy for you huni xxxx they are strong bfps xxxx

Congratz ticking, i have some good news too (not a BFP lol) but i was able to get my regular donor to come over today so no craigslist dude lol. I'm due to O today tomorrow. FX this is it.

Congrats Ticking!! so so happy for you!! :thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup:

afm~ 8dpo and mild cramps on right ovary side...reminiscent of early af type cramps...if af is coming she will come around 14dpo but i'll start spotting around 10dpo...so we will see.......fingers crossed and baby dust to us all! :)

:happydance: CONGRATS Ticking, that's wonderful news, hun!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Happy and Healthy 9 months to you! :flower: :D

just thought i'd show you the progression on my tests,
yesterdays and todays :happydance:
got a good feeling that this bean is stuck fast :thumbup:

https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j72/hebs_78/CIMG1230.jpg

just told my mum i'm pregnant (minus the donor info lol ) and she has hit the roof as expected.
oh well lol xx

Sorry to hear that ticking, hopefully she'll come around soon but in the meantime, of course, you've got all of our support on here :thumbup: :hugs:

ah she's ok now that the shock has eased lol x

I'm so happy for you! And it's good to hear that moms come around, I'm a little worried about how my parents are going to take me being pregnant and single. My sister tells me I have nothing to worry about though.

Look like I may have found a donor, I'm so excited! He hasn't been tested for STDs since 2009, but said he has no problem getting tested for me, so hopefully he can get that done this week. I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday where I'll find out when to trigger. I'm thinking Friday.

she keeps texting me so think shes actually happy about it lol,
this is a grandchild she never thought would come along, cosidering my youngest is her youngest grandchild and he is 12 hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->