Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

MOMWANNABE FXD GL! :dust:

CHRISTIE sorry the follicles don't seem to be cooperating. I hope that you get your BFP this cycle and don't have to worry with the IVF... GL :dust:

AFM... Donation Tomorrow! I'm nervous!! I went from hoping AF came so I could get donations, to hoping AF didn't so I could get donations. DW is OVg so that fits in the normal time that I would be 2-3 days behind. FXD ladies! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and for those with extra day, I hope you rest!:dust:

Just stopping in to update and check on you all.... that quick I am chaning plans....

Well... No AF... I'm nervous!! DW is OVg so that fits in the normal time that I would be 2-3 days behind. :sad: I called and pushed my donations back.... Few ladies think it is pointless to waste, so, I wait.... I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and for those with extra day, I hope you rest!:dust:

Thinking about you MrsMM, big :hugs:

Momwannabe, glad you saw your temp shift, timing seems good so FX :dust:

AFM, CD9 today, I'm travelling up to see donor on Tue 17th, CD13 and getting donations CD13 and 14. Keep switching between feeling nervous and very excited. It's the first time I've tried after 3 months of not being able to due to not having a good donor/family being unwell and having to concentrate on that. CBFM is still saying low fertility, going to start poas with the smiley's tomorrow. I know wednesday's donation will (hopefully) still be ok for OV on friday 20th (CD16) so hopefully I've got the timing as good as I can. My donor's been proven successful so lets hope he's got some good swimmers, lol.

All positive vibes, thoughts, dust, good lucks etc etc welcome guys ;) (lol, there's the nerves coming out)

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

boo i'm out for jan...af arrived early morning as i suspected :cry: onto Feb and praying for a Valentine's BFP :)

mrsmm~hope you get on track soon so u can catch that eggy...i want a love baby for you too! hugs i know this is so frustrating! :hugs:

c30~yay for donations! fingers crossed and lots of babydust for you! :)

babydust for everyone i missed! :)

Ultrasound and bloodwork yesterday showed I"m still not ovulating. This cycle O is late for me. It's CD13 and I usually O CD12. At least my follicles showed growth yesterday, but I'm going in again tomorrow for more u/s and bloodwork.

I'm not sure if I have any donors lined up, one still has to get an updated STD panel done (lab was closed yesterday although their website said they were open). I'm not sure if he'll get results in time and the other one doesn't respond quickly so I"m not sure how we'll be able to set something up in time.

c.30 Good luck getting your donations!

:dust:

I'm out again this month, I knew I was coming on as I've been feeling aggressive and craving sweet food. I'm going to start taking chaste berry and baby aspirin as my cycles have gone from 28 days regular to 25 now with a short 10 day luteal phase.

I have my fingers crossed for everyone and sending tons of baby dust to you all

xx

well i spent 3 hours in A&E with pains in my side,
had loads of blood taken, swabs etc etc, had internal exam cervix is closed tight and no sign of any blood (old or new) so they dont suspect a MC
also checked for eptopic and no pain then either so they think its mainly muscular from things starting to stretch.
waiting for a call tonight to let me know what my hormone levels are, if they are high enough i can have an early scan, if not then i have to go back on tuesday for more bloods.

will update you all as soon as i know xx

I was given this link by a friend, may be useful https://www.foresight-preconception.org.uk/programme.aspx

Hi girls, just wanted to update that I'm finally doing the surgery this week and hopefully removing this nasty polyp will solve my TTC woes. So excited that my life is finally progressing.

TICKING YAY! Anxiously awaiting your scan pic! I agree, sounded like multiples with those levels....

SPARKLIE sorry that AF flew in Hun!:dust:

LIAN I am so happy it is getting some attention, I hope this is the answer to your BFP dreams!:dust:

DODGE How are you doing?

CHERYL Good luck with donations today and tomorrow, come on BFP!:dust:

CHRISTIE It is good to know that you are OVg, even if one day late. Hoping the donor situation clears up soon!:dust:

FAITHBABIES sorry that F flew in on you! I hope that we both can get some BFP news soon! Those elusive forever babies.....:dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still. I attempted to rest this weekend, and hope AF would get me started, but, nothing, and I didn't really rest. I am trying not to stress out as taht interferes with OV too. Latest cycle I've had since MC, likely going to try to get an appt just to check things. Well, it was great to see some BFPs this morning though, helped lift my spirits. I hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend!:dust:

Ticking I love your baby pic :) I hope I have one soon to share.

Lian good luck with your surgery.

I will be triggering tomorrow so will need to get a donation Thursday or Friday or just go in for an IUI with my frozen vial. I'm still waiting on confirmation from either of the two donors I have left.

Thats so exciting ticking!!!! Yay!

Thanks for asking mrsmm!
Im brilliant ;). I'm on CD 1 so we will be inseminating in 2weeks!! I cant wait ;) we plan to insem at least once a day for 5 days and once i get a pos OV test we will prolly do 2x that day & next day!! The more spermies the better chance right!!??

Hope everyone else is doing good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"