Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

I used softcups with this bfp too and a few of my angels

UK girls..what did u put on the birth certificate at the father part? Unknown or withheld?

Im being induced on Thursday..3 more sleeps!! :happydance:

here they just leave the fathers details blank
my friends hubby said he'd put his name on so there was something rather than nothing hahahaha

omg just 3 more sleeps!!!! how exciting xx

Luna, I'm so happy for you. I remember when I first joined BnB and I looked at this thread, I was particularly touched with your journey (with you and DP separating, and then the angels) but look where you are right now.. Only 3 more days and Noah will be with you. :baby: looking forward to see his pictures when you are ready to post them.

Im being induced on Thursday..3 more sleeps!!

Oh wow Luna, I bet you can't wait to meet little Noah and neither can we, lol. As Lian said, you've been through such a journey but I'm so pleased things have finally worked out for you. GL for thursday, we'll all be thinking of you :hugs: x

CHERYL I sure hope this is your BFP Hun, FXD with those donations!:dust:

POPPY thanks! It has been a rolercoaster the last 2 months!:dust:

TTC thanks Hun! I am not use to the wishing for AF thing, which probably stressed me more to gear up to do.... So glad MS isn't bothersome at the moment.

GEMINI I hope your cat is better. Those tests are near, GL:dust:

LIAN We are still in this thing Hun, How are you?:dust:

LUNA I am on a countdown for Noah with you! You help me stay committed and inspired when things aren't looking good.

ANN there is always leaks, however, teh softcups work wonders with that. I say practive with them and use them, we have all either gotten a BFP using them or know someone that has.:dust:

TICKING how are you feeling Hun?

AFM... Ladies!!!! I hope your weekends were lovely. I am almost done with AF and the CBFM is in use so I am hopeful. I am also using 1 OPK a day the ICs I have so many of so I can be sure. Still thinking about the calculations DW and I did with conceiving this cycle, DDate will be 2 days before DD's b-day and we could see a BFP BEFORE our angel's due date! all this is sticking in my head. I have been taking ONLY folic acid, prenatal, and drinking lots of water, no caffiene, green tea occassionally, resting, and exercising regularly. Leaving everything else out this cycle. FXD!!!

Hi Ladies!!

I've dropped in here before while I was pregnant with my now 8 month old daughter. She was conceived via sperm donor, at-home insemination. So good to know I'm not alone in all of it. It's very difficult to explain to others in a way that they will understand and not judge, so it's nice to have people who understand.

I had my tubes tied in July 2011, but I'm in the planning stages of a reversal so I can TTC again with Anberlin's donor. Hope I am successful! Congrats on the recent BFPs, upcoming births, and baby dust to those still trying!

As for the birth certificate, my husband's name went on Anberlin's...but that's a whole other story.

Hi Ladies!!

I've dropped in here before while I was pregnant with my now 8 month old daughter. She was conceived via sperm donor, at-home insemination. So good to know I'm not alone in all of it. It's very difficult to explain to others in a way that they will understand and not judge, so it's nice to have people who understand.

I had my tubes tied in July 2011, but I'm in the planning stages of a reversal so I can TTC again with Anberlin's donor. Hope I am successful! Congrats on the recent BFPs, upcoming births, and baby dust to those still trying!

As for the birth certificate, my husband's name went on Anberlin's...but that's a whole other story.

HI there Brandi ! Thanks for the encouraging words !! Are you gonna start a journal ? I would love to learn your story from the beginning and know about you wanting to TTC again.... :)

Hi Dodge!

I have a journal below in my signature about my daughter, and I've mentioned it in there, and while I considered a WTT journal, I haven't had any concrete plans. With a special needs child, it can get quite hectic with one, lol.

So sorry momwb81, hang in there sweetie. Next cycle could be the one.

MM, I'm fine, just finished my surgery and trying for a fresh cycle.. I hope you get that :bfp: before the 9th month mark. Surely, you'll have a dragon (2012) baby. I'm only several days behind u. :hugs:

Ticking, sure it'll be fine. :thumbup: lil bean looked comfy in your utero.

Omg just threw up for the first time, god pregnancy is harder than I remembered hahahaha xxxx

TICKING hang in there, every PG is different they say.... :hugs:

BRANDI welcome back! What a beautiful story....

LIAN so glad to hear that you are resting and healing well. I sure hope you and I can get those Dragons in! We will be bump buddies!l:dust:

MOMWANNABE so sorry AF flew in on you. Don't give up Hun, your sticky BFP is near, I just know it!:dust:

AFM... AF has gone!!! Fully concentrating on calculations DW and I did with conceiving this cycle... Continuing with taking ONLY folic acid, prenatal, and drinking lots of water, no caffiene, green tea occassionally, resting, and exercising regularly. FXD!!!

Hi Ladies!!

HI there Brandi ! Thanks for the encouraging words !! Are you gonna start a journal ? I would love to learn your story from the beginning and know about you wanting to TTC again.... :)

Done :thumbup:

Brandi- So glad to know of more people that did home insem and it worked!

Mrsmm- yay AF is done.... come on some healthy eggsssss~!~!

momwannabe- so sorry. I thought each time I got a bfn it would be easier but it isn't!

Dodge- you mentioned, or asked rather Brandi if she had a journal? I am new to this site- can you tell me what a journal is (I mean, I know the term definition but I mean in relation to this site- lol) and how to do/start one here?

AFM- Im on CD 22, in the crazies of the 2ww. I don't hold out much hope that this last cycle worked. It is so hard b/c I want to be positive- I have been told that if you are positive and actually "visualize" it working with no doubts- you have a better chance. I don't know if I buy that but... I will try anything. :) But- how do you do that, and also try and prepare yourself for if it doesn't work so your not devastated?

Hugs & baby dust to all

Ann

A journal is where you can rant your frustrations, share your excitement, or talk about just anything. I have two on here now. One in General Journals for my daughter and her special needs, and the other in WTT, started today. Go to the list near the top of the page where it says USER CP SEARCH, FORUM JUMP, etc, and click Forum Jump, and under the trying to conceive area, click on TTC Journals :thumbup:

A journal is where you can rant your frustrations, share your excitement, or talk about just anything. I have two on here now. One in General Journals for my daughter and her special needs, and the other in WTT, started today. Go to the list near the top of the page where it says USER CP SEARCH, FORUM JUMP, etc, and click Forum Jump, and under the trying to conceive area, click on TTC Journals :thumbup:

Thank you!! And, can I ask another question? How do you "thank others in posts" and get thanked by others? Its probably a dumb question but I can't figure it out. :)

At the bottom of your posts are four options: Reply With Quote, Multi-Quote, Quick Reply and Thanks. Click Thanks. I'm not sure if you need a certain number of posts in order to see it though, but if so, they should show up soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->