Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Ticking.clock

I am sooo sorry:cry: I just saw it now...

..since I am not TTC anymore, I still come check on you girls...holding my fingers crossed for all of you!

:hugs:

Ticking, really sorry once again. I agree with DC to allow yourself to mourn for a while. And see what you'd want to do from there.

Faith, I'm sure your one donation is enough to keep you in the running this cycle. Btw, I didn't know you were pg before. I thought that u had adopted babies and u are TTC#1, but maybe I wasn't just paying attention before.

Carrie, welcome to this thread!!

AFM, this my my second cycle trying post-surgery.. I really, really hope that this is "the cycle." I've been TTC#1 for 3 years already, never had a real BFP. I'm trying to be positive and stay relaxed. I really, really, really need the stork to come visit me soon. :dust:

As awful as it sounds I have already spoken with my donor and will start TTC again when I'm ready,
I will always miss my angel but I know deep down I want another child x

it doesnt sound aweful at all, everyone feels and grieves differently.
if it was me i would be straight back to it cos thats how i handle things.

I was the exact same way, ticking. Don't feel awful. I wanted another baby right away too, so we did start TTC again, and we did get pregnant again, but lost that baby too just 10 weeks later. I don't say that to take away any hope, just my experience. BUT, after discovering endometriosis, we successfully conceived and delivered my handsome son.

You'll be in my thoughts as you go on the TTC journey again.

No, it doesn't sound awful ticking, I think I would be the same :hugs:

Lian, I'm hoping that stork gets his backside in gear for you soon too!!

Faith, lots of :dust:

AFM, not much to report, it's CD3 and I'll be having donations slightly early this month if all the signs add up, CD 12 and 13 which will hopefully cover me for CD14 and 15 IF I ovulate then as I have some months...think it's all about trying to get the timing as right as possible as well as a whole lotta luck sometimes!!

I am waiting until I get my next proper period which they said would be in 4/6 weeks, then I will temp that cycle but not actually have donations it's just so I can see what's going on and that I'm ovulating again.
So I think it will be may when I start donations again x

Ticking I think that's perfectly natural. It doesn't mean you're forgetting xxx

I'm hoping I don't ovulate early this month as my donor is away until the 12th. Shouldn't ovulate until around the 18th though :)

As awful as it sounds I have already spoken with my donor and will start TTC again when I'm ready,
I will always miss my angel but I know deep down I want another child x

Doesn't sound awful at all hun! We all deal with it in different ways. I too am trying straight away. The doctor said there is no need to wait - so if you feel ready, that is all that matters. I am currently waiting to ovulate but it is taking it's time :growlmad: Hope you are doing alright xxx

Everyone is different so no one has the right to judge your decision and as you can see from everyone here, we're all with you on this :hugs:

If I was in your position, I would want to try again ASAP. As Laura says, it doesn't mean you are forgetting.

TBH i am also scared of being intimate again with my donor (as i do NI )
as i know the last time we did anything i fell pregnant x

TBH i am also scared of being intimate again with my donor (as i do NI )
as i know the last time we did anything i fell pregnant x

I'm NI too. I received a donation the other day as my OPK's were getting darker and it felt awkward. I feel a massive sense of guilt for losing the baby so not sure if that is why.

Try not to be scared, you seem to have a great donor and I'm sure he is sensitive enough to understand. x

yeah he's been very supportive, and says he will be there when im ready to try again.
im not sure how long that will be as im still having problems from my MMC, i now have a kidney infection from having the op :nope:

So ladies, my donor decided to back out so idk what i will do know, I got 2 donations on cd 10-11 and i am Oing today, what are my chances?? I know i am still in but after 12 cycles of bfns i'm not as positive anymore. I've looked into more donors online but unless i find one withing 24hrs then i'm probably out this month. (wish i knew that sooner as took clomid)

sperm can live for 5 days or more happily inside a female so your still in with a chance x

CD9 and my CBFM says "high"... hoping it will show a peak this month. It's my first month using it

Especially as my donor is away until the 10th...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->