Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Hope those numbers were wrong and that the lil bean is ok, let us know if there is anything we can do for u :hugs:

I would demand a scan! I do hope you get one, thoughts are with you.:hugs:

Hopefully those numbers are wrong - mixed-up result or just diluted blood sample. Just wait for the scan. Fingers tightly crossed that the lil' bean stays there.

Fingers crossed...still no AF....hmmm. We did insemination for 6 days with the soft cups and preseed lube. the sample was collected right inside of the soft cup a little preseed was then inserted into myself and a drop into the cup with the sample as per someones suggestion who was successful! Slid cup in right away (while still warm) and left it in there for 12 hours (overnight)-took out in the morning.

Ticking: I'm so very sorry to hear that. I hope you can get a scan soon to confirm. I'm praying for you.

TICKING I hope that you are able to get a scan Hun! FXD!:dust:

I wanted to thank you ladies for your well wishes, please keep them coming... I have been spotting to light flow since Friday evening. I have more in my journal, just trying to remain calm until results on Wednesday. I will be sure to update...

Glad to hear from you MrsMM24, have been worried for you, still praying for your little bean.

And for you ticking..

My thoughts are with you both :hugs:

We will keep you in our prayers MrsMM!
TICKING I hope that you are able to get a scan Hun! FXD!:dust:

I wanted to thank you ladies for your well wishes, please keep them coming... I have been spotting to light flow since Friday evening. I have more in my journal, just trying to remain calm until results on Wednesday. I will be sure to update...

Well ladies they have brought my scan forward to this morning,
The dr I seen at the hospital yesterday was sure baby would be ok and that it was a threatened miscarriage, as cervix is still closed but I'm prepared for the worst but hoping for the best.

I will update as soon as possible.

Mrsm I hope you are ok xxxx

Ticking, I am so sorry hunny, wish I could give you a hug in person. Can't imagine how hard this must be for you. BIG BIG :hugs: X

So sorry ticking, it's hard to find the right words at a time like this especially for someone you don't really know. We're all here for you.. Big :hugs:

Ticking, I am so sorry.. I cannot imagine how painful it is :hug: I sincerely hope you will be ok after some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->