Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

:cry::cry:

I don't want my d&c today I want to keep my baby with me as long as possible,
It's so unfair :cry:

So sorry for your loss ticking xxx

May I join you all ladies? Currently cycle number two with a donor found online through Home artificial insem. Lesbian couple. :)

ticking - glad to hear your doing ok so far. but as i havent said so yet, you have my heartfelt condolences m/c r a horrible thing to go thru if there anythin i can do feel free to pm me x

Thinking of you ticking :hugs:

Regarding Home AI, were did people get the sperm from !!!

As well as the one ticking mentioned, also google FSDW, FSDR, Co-parent...there are lots of websites, some which you have to pay for like a dating site and some not. Good luck :)

As well as the one ticking mentioned, also google FSDW, FSDR, Co-parent...there are lots of websites, some which you have to pay for like a dating site and some not. Good luck :)

Look online at website such as www.tadpoletown.com

i have looked at the tadpole town thing but been reading a few and not sure i understand the difference between some of the abreviations like AI, PI, NI

Cry it out, ticking. It'll take some time, but for now, you grieve. Don't let anyone stop you or make you think it's not okay. Take as much time as you need.

ticking~~ i've been there and know how you are feeling girl...cry and grieve for that angel! big big hugs and i'm soso sorry for your loss...we are here for you!! :hugs:

welcome to the newbies!! :flower:

afm~~ about 8dpo i've been MIA because i was trying not to stress and i had to hostess one of my best friend's baby showers this past weekend and it was rough..didnt need/want the added stress of symptom spotting and obsessing here....besides that i'm probably out this month as we only got one donation in as my donor had some medical needs himself and i think that donation was too early...i had pos LH on First Response OPK and negatives on Equate brand test SMH :shrug: anyway this month is super busy so i'm just popping in here every now and then and trying to stay positive...i have faith our blessings WILL come to us!!
:dust: to everyone!

BTW the abbreviations...AI is artificial insemination, NI is natural insemination (sex) and PI I believe is Penetration Insemination? not too sure about that one though...

Pi= partial insemination, where the guy will bring himself close to climax before entering and leaving his stuff inside x

Ticking: I'm so sorry for your loss. Allow yourself to mourn. There's absolutely nothing wrong with crying...let it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->