Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

hi ladies :wave: ive been stalking this thread since last month! LOL. i cant remember if i posted in here or not. march was my 1st try w/ at home AI w/my DH. i have a medical condition that makes intercourse VERY painful. sorry if ive already told this story..ive been in and out of so many threads. :blush: some of you ladies have amazing stories! i would love to join you all.
with that said :witch: got me this morning. :cry: its ok though. on to the next. gonna get my opks. also gonna give pre-seed and softcups a try this time. GL to you all!!

:hug:

hi mamidoll, good luck with this cycle.

well my date went well and the boys dad came up in conversation so i told him they were AI boys and he was fine about it. (think he was shocked though)

hi ladies :wave: ive been stalking this thread since last month! LOL. i cant remember if i posted in here or not. march was my 1st try w/ at home AI w/my DH. i have a medical condition that makes intercourse VERY painful. sorry if ive already told this story..ive been in and out of so many threads. :blush: some of you ladies have amazing stories! i would love to join you all.
with that said :witch: got me this morning. :cry: its ok though. on to the next. gonna get my opks. also gonna give pre-seed and softcups a try this time. GL to you all!!

:hug:

aw sorry hun i got bfn yesterday 10dpo feel af will arrive on time tomoz lol but like they say always next month lol

Hi Myalways829,

Sorry if it take a bit to respond. I am getting used to this format. I havent used these before. Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to reading more stories.

Hi All,
I am in my first medicated cycle. I am really hopeful, but nervous. I guess in my mind I think about it and- each next step is scary b/c- prior to taking that next step, when I get a bfn- I can tell myself- well, at least I still have...x.y.z.... if that makes sense.
I did 50mg of clomid cycle days 3-7, and then on CD 12 had a follicle ultrasound. I had 3. One was 22.1 and the other 2 were smaller, one 11 point something and one 15 point something. I was instructed to give myself an hcg trigger shot that night at 8pm and do my home insemination 36 hours later... But- with timing for my known donor, that didn't work so I did it Friday night, which is about 25 hours after the hcg trigger shot....
I have a day 21 progesterone lab ordered- only its a saturday so hoping day 20 won't be a problem.
I don't know- I am just second guessing everything!!!!
Ann

bluerose- :rofl: you are in here too!!!!! :af:

annheins- GL and FX'd for success!!

:dust: and :hug: to all!

HAPPY EASTER!! :bunny: to those that celebrate

Well first donation today since my MMC in feb,
Getting all the signs of ovulation, EWCM, high on cb monitor, and a nice fade in on IC OPKs
Wish me luck for tonight as I am terrified, but my donor is aware of how I'm feeling and he is really good so I'm sure it will go ok,

Topaz, glad the date went well, are you seeing him again?

Ticking, GL with tonights donations, know it must be hard but you seem to have a wonderful donor. Lots of :dust:

Mamidoll, sorry AF got you, GL for this cycle :dust:

:hi: to everyone else.

AFM, still waiting :coffee: getting donations on 12th, 13th and 14th, looking forward to trying this month :thumbup:

Ticking, GL with tonights donations, know it must be hard but you seem to have a wonderful donor. Lots of :dust:

AFM, still waiting :coffee: getting donations on 12th, 13th and 14th, looking forward to trying this month :thumbup:

gl hun i wish i was excited tbh i feel lik eim getting fed up of trying now just feel like giving up

Thanks Hun donation done x

yeah we will be but havent arranged anything yet.

annheins - Good luck baby :dust:

c.30 - Good Luck baby :dust:

Everybody~ happy Easter :)

ticking- GL to you! you will be fine! :awww:

hope everyone else had a great weekend..cant wait to kick AF out the door in a few days:bike: and start fresh! \\:D/

hi....home insemination has worked for me in the fourth try. best of luck...God bless !!!

MYALWAYS Hey Hun! Things are well, just slowly moving along since the 2nd MC. Hoping things will be picking up for you and you will be seeing a BFP when you all can TTC!:dust:

HOPEFUL2 welcome! :wave: as for help, there is a wealth of information on this site. If you wanna stop by my journal and take a peek, feel free, I post ALOT of info there.:dust:

MEISHKA FXD that this is a good sign Hun!:dust:

MAMIDOLL welcome back! GL FXD!:dust:

ANNHEINS, TICKING, and CHERYL good luck with donations and the upcoming TWW!:dust:

THANKFUL2GOD you are truly lucky to have gotten that BFP on the 4th, CONGRATS!!! Wishing you and yours a V H&H 9 mos!

AFM... Well,I have been gone a few days, in that time, AF arrived on Thursday midday, then we were out looking at homes, and then there was Easter yesterday (Happy Easter - belated) and today, absolutely no spotting, no sign of AF as she ended yesterday evening. So, my doc was called Friday and I have my HSG scheduled for this Thursday! Soooooo much going on. But I am happy AF has come and gone and we are looking at TTC again in a couple weeks. Looks like I have a testing date, tentatively... YAY, seems like forever. Hoping we have some NYs Babies brewing ladies! :dust:

Well I'm in my tww...
Donation Sunday night, ovulated yesterday, shift in bbt this morning so it's all good timing,
If I fall, my due date would be new years eve! Lol

Ticking clock- GL!! Sounds like good timing!!! Keep us posted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->