Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Well my bbt is looking good :)
9dpo and a bbt of 37 degrees!

Your chart is looking fab :winkwink:

Are you having symptoms too? Sending lots of sticky :dust::dust:

Hey Hun,
I am, boobs are tingling, and a bit bigger, plus a blue vein reappeared this morning.
I'm burping a bit and have a bit of heartburn.

Tested ths afternoon, IC test was neg, will test again in morning if my bbt stays high x

hi girls! :wave:

hope everyone is well! gonna do our first AI of this cycle tonight (CD12), skip tomorrow then AI all weekend. FF says my window is the 21-24th, (which is CD 15, 16, and 17) i o'd on CD18 last month but my cycles vary from 30-34 days which i hate! so we might do one more AI on CD18 just for "insurance" LOL. we are however starting early cuz i've had TONS of EWCM for the past 2days, its not stretchy though and i have no other symptoms of o'ing but i just dont wanna miss it in case im having a 30day cycle this month. i only have 1 opk left, i took one on monday (CD10) and it was neg, so ill take the other on fri or sat. im trying not to obsess about it so much and just kinda try to go w/the natural flow of my cycle..im hoping by doing this i will decrease the stress of TTC and it will happen. good luck to everyone where ever you are in your cycle! you all ROCK! :hug:

@Ticking good luck at got fingers crossed for you ive read through the forum before deciding to post and so sad to hear what happened to you, you never forget and well done to being able to try again.

As for me ive decided to go to doctors and speak to her (shes really nice) and get her medical opinion on what i should do as founding out both mother and grandmother had menopause very early and quite a few miscarriages kinda worries me.

Ticking- ooh la la!! Hope this is your month!! GL and FX'd!! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Test was neg this morning, but bbt is 36.97 from 37.00 yesterday so still high.
Will see what tomorrows temp does x

Hoping for someone to answer this quick question. I had dr appointment today and she said to wait for my af before she is able to test if im ovulating. Im not sure how long this will take as implant was removed 3weeks ago and still no af but i am taking Agnus Castus two tabs daily to help regulate my cycle. Anyhow the question is should i start looking for a donor now or wait till i get first af?

start looking now, i spoke with my donor for 5 months before starting as i was waiting for the depo to wear off x

Haven't had a chance to get on here much as I've had a lot of family stuff going on and just had no time.. but just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you ticking and keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks Hun, my temp is still up, and test was neg but my tummy is starting to gurgle which is normally a sigh that AF is on its way

Ticking- I got my FX'd for you still!!

MissHoney- ticking is right, start looking now! It can take a while to find a donor that your comfortable with. If you use a known donor, you will need time to discuss and do any paperwork to make sure you are both agreeing to whatever terms you want. Also, if you use a website to find a donor, like knowndonorregistry.com, there is donors ready and willing, but once you talk to them you may find that they want to do NI, or they may just disappear after talking a few times. Sometimes it can just be hard finding one in your area. So definitely start looking and communicating with potential donors ASAP! Good luck to you and I hope you have great and fast results in finding a donor!!

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear TickingClock! Happy Birthday to you!!

Happy Birthday Tick and hope this time next year will result in :baby: for you

Im gonna post on a few sites today as im from Scotland so im guessing donors from here will be few :sad2:

Anyone used conceive plus? I just got some earlier. My softcups showed up too, but wasn't in and neighbour refused to take them (grrr!) so I have to go to sorting office on Monday

Hopefully won't ov before monday, but not supposed to for another 6/7 days yet. Although have been getting odd ov test readings...

Hi ladies I've been reading and watching you all help and support the others here, and it helped me to not give up and get discouraged, its help keep me going on my journey to becoming a mom thank you all for your time experience, knowledge and support

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->