Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Thats ok Ticking would have hated to think i had xx

Well met my donor today and seems really nice guy chatted for couple of hours well mostly i did as thats what i do when im nervous :rofl: Anyhow decided to try this month to see how i get on so will mean daily testing for LH surge but fingers crossed

Ticking, I'm so sorry, I hope today went as well as it could for you. :hugs:

Miss Honey, that is so exciting that you are starting this month. Good luck.

I have decided I am definitely going to go down the clinic from Denmark route later this year. I am thinking about October/November as a start date.

It was beautiful, I was able to carry Jesse into the crem so I can actually say I carried my baby in my arms, and that brings me a lot of peace.
Xx

That's lovely ticking I'm glad you were able to have that time and I'm sure it has bought you a lot of peace :hugs:

hi ladies.

@ticking- im soo sorry you are having a rough time..my thoughts and prayers are w/ you.

there's just so much to read on here when you've been away for a week so i just skim through. i hope everyone is doing well. GL to all wherever you are in your cycles!!

Got my :bfp: this afternoon!! cue me in total and utter shock!! praying for a sticky!

:dust: to all

Congratulations Hun, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

I've had 2 donations this cycle, due to ovulate today to fingers crossed :) x

Ticking how long did it take for you to ovulate after your mc? And do you know how quickly your hgc levels went down? I've just been going through my mc this weekend and really don't want to have to wait too long to try again.

ticking~ hugs girl, i cannot imagine how bittersweet it was to lay your baby to rest..thinking of you. :hugs:

mamidoll~ congrats!! how exciting!! :happydance::thumbup:

jLondon~~ so sorry for your loss as well hon, i know how heartbreaking it can be...i think after my d&c it was about two months before my cycle was normal but it's different for every person..gluck and lots of baby dust to you for next time! :hugs: :dust:

afm~ so bfn for last cycle and AF ended about 5days ago...my donor and i decided this month to start a few days early and insem every other day until after ovulation...so first insem was this morning and all went well. I did my digital ovulation test and it was neg today and the past two days so i know i am not ovulating early. Glad i already have swimmers in there lol. Kinda concerned about this cycle and when i will ovulate as last month my period came about 5 days early due to the fact i started exercising again. anyways, crossing my fingers for this cycle to be a bfp :)

:dust: to all you ladies!!

MAMI CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

FAITHBABIES let's get started Hun, it is time to get your donation schedule down and prepare so we can finally be bump buddies!!! GL :dust:

TICKING GL, the donations sound like they may have been right on time!:dust:

AFM... Well... my temp is still elevated, AF did not show this weekend, however, my LP fluctuates, especially after the 2 MCs so I am going to wait a little longer before I test.... FXD for myself and everyone else still TTC, waiting, or testing!!:dust: I'm updating my journal...:dust:

Glad to see some BFPs on here. Congrats MAMI

AFM... still waiting for AF after not ovulating this month. Due tomorrow...

thanx for the well wishes.

laura, MrsMM, fx'd for you and everyone else!

Micah king, entered this world on april 29th 2012
@ 1:54pm
6pds 1oz
19 inches long

My wife was deployed to afghanistan on april 20th
we skyped the delivery, so she was able to see her first born be born

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-05-07 at 17.44 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-05-07 at 17.44 #2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 14
Hi all,
Just registered so I could join this great thread... You all sound so positive and supportive!
We are on our 10th month of home insemination. One miscarriage so far, nothing else. We have a four year old daughter from a previous donor. Just did an insemination yesterday, another one tonight!

Ticking how long did it take for you to ovulate after your mc? And do you know how quickly your hgc levels went down? I've just been going through my mc this weekend and really don't want to have to wait too long to try again.

Hugs Hun, so sorry for your loss :hugs:
My AF arrived 31 days after op, and ovulated as normal,
This month I ov on cd12, so donations were done weds afternoon and thurs night and ov Sunday so doubt any would have lasted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->