Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Hopefully, it won't develop into anything more than spotting, keeping everything crossed!! What time's your scan? x

Scan went great, seen heartbeat
I have a bleed internally but nots not where the spotting is coming from, it's from my cervical erosion x

So happy to read that ticking! :thumbup: I'm not very knowledgeable about cervical erosion but glad you seem upbeat and glad you saw the heartbeat x

They said the bleed spot will go by my 12 week scan and that they see it a lot so they arnt worried at all, so trying to relax xx

Aww, so pleased Ticking! Put your feet up and relax if you can :hugs: xx

SO today has seemed like we almost already had our BFP. Temp is up, staying up, symptoms are different, and I am just 85% positive this is our cycle. So....broke down and tested. BFN. Now I am bummed. I saw the faintest of faint lines this morning. Light in color but a nice thick line. I was sure I would see something a bit less like a shadow this afternooon. IC and Dollar store test are both BFN. Now I just want to pout.

awww Leah, hang in there, it's probably still too early!! dust for a strong bfp in a few days!! :dust:

ticking...congrats!! hope you can relax a bit and enjoy the next 9 months :) :)

afm~ approx 3dpo I think lol and so far so good...we were going to get an extra donation in yesterday morning as i'm not sure if i ovulate late or not but anyhoo my donor got called in to work early and i havent heard from him since yesterday am...if i got my surge fri morning i'm thinking today would be too late for donations dont yall agree? ;-) fingers crossed for a bfp this month :dust:

Am currently 2 days late for af but no sign of her and no bfp!! :-( could end up having a longer cycle than normal as didn't ov until cd21 and usually am cd14. Secretly hoping that the test just isn't picking up the hgc yet. But trying not to get too hopeful. Usually my bbs hurt from dpo1 but thy have only just started swelling and getting sore today (8 days later) so still praying it's a good sign. :s

FX for you Ttcrainbow. We havent gotten our BFP yet either. Chart points to yes, symptoms point to yes, no sign of AF but no second line. I'm convinced that our little bean is just holding out to give me the best birthday suprise ever! I hope you get your BFP ASAP!

Hoping you ladies see your BFP very soon!!!

AFM, I got my positive OPK yesterday so travelled to my donor and got one donation last night :thumbup: positive OPK again today and CBFM still only reading high but I had a temp dip today and I've never OV'ed later than CD16 so expecting a temp rise tomorrow and perhaps I'm just going to get HIGH readings on the CBFM this month :shrug: anyway, I'm feeling quite positive, just got to wait for OV day to be confirmed :thumbup: :dust:

GL Cheryl! I hope you get that pos OPK at just the right time!

I am still waiting to see if we got a sticky AF was due today and didn't show. Lots of symptoms but no BFP. Chart looks good so I am just trying to wait it out.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

GL Cheryl! I hope you get that pos OPK at just the right time!

I am still waiting to see if we got a sticky AF was due today and didn't show. Lots of symptoms but no BFP. Chart looks good so I am just trying to wait it out.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Whoo. No sign of it is still good though. It might have been a late implant and hgc just might not have doubled enough to pick up. So close!! Ps does that mean its your birthday then?? X

We cheat and test early every month. LOL! My birthday is tomorrow and still no AF. I am hoping my little bean will make his magic second line appear first ting tomorrow morning! How are you Ttcrainbow?

Leah if you take your positive opk out what does it do to your ov date?
Cos I think you might have ov a few days later than ff is saying

We cheat and test early every month. LOL! My birthday is tomorrow and still no AF. I am hoping my little bean will make his magic second line appear first ting tomorrow morning! How are you Ttcrainbow?

I'm ok. 4 days late and still no sign of af and no bfp :-( feeling weepy bloated and bbs r sore but that's usually a sign of af on her way. Feel a bit sad. I just wished that my body would hurry up and let me know so that I can prepare for whatever next month Brings either gp or opk's :wacko:

I have everything crossed for you for your birthday 2nd line :) let us know tomorrow :)

Ps we met a new donor this week who works so close can do it daily. Even offered twice a day. And about 15 years younger than our current donor :) so either way I'm staying positive!

Happy birthday for tomo Leah. Hope the missus spoils ya rotten

Leah if you take your positive opk out what does it do to your ov date?
Cos I think you might have ov a few days later than ff is saying

I was thinking the same thing. FF doesn't indicate ovulation when I take the OPK out because I didn't start temping until halfway through the cycle. I am so stinkin confused by this entire thing. I think it happened later too but I did have O pain the night before the pos OPK. :shrug:

I'm ok. 4 days late and still no sign of af and no bfp :-( feeling weepy bloated and bbs r sore but that's usually a sign of af on her way. Feel a bit sad. I just wished that my body would hurry up and let me know so that I can prepare for whatever next month Brings either gp or opk's :wacko:

I have everything crossed for you for your birthday 2nd line :) let us know tomorrow :)

Ps we met a new donor this week who works so close can do it daily. Even offered twice a day. And about 15 years younger than our current donor :) so either way I'm staying positive!

Happy birthday for tomo Leah. Hope the missus spoils ya rotten

:happydance: Yay for younger new donor. The easy access factor is huge. Ours is a friend who live 10 min away so I feel the benefit. I am trying not to get my hopes to high either. I have a plan for next month already and one way or another tomorrow will be a great day. We're going to have my favorite breakfast (after a FMU test of course :blush:) and then go to a sculpture museum that I loved as a child and havent been to in years. Then horseback riding in the mountains with friends, and hope for pizza and cupcakes. I am pretty excited. I know the missus has something up her sleeve because she has been squireling away monry for a while now. :winkwink: I'll keep you posted for sure and if we havent seen AF by Monday we are going to get a blood test with our midwife who also feels very encouraged by our chart. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->