Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Keeping my fingers crossed Laura!!! :dust:

Lovely picture Luna, good luck with the move.

geez Lisa!!! thank God you are ok! you've got to think straight and not put yourself in these situations....am i the only one that thinks this is NUTS? who lets strangers "do you" in the back and front? if they were DONORS they would just ejaculate in you, not expect oral and anal...it's absolutely SICK and i wouldnt be pleased at all if my child was conceived from arseholes like that!!! not to offend, but grow up and realize these men USED you! protect yourself! these guys will laugh about you for years to come.....or they will call next month for a revisit! sorry, but i just cant believe this and i pray God keeps you safe from making choices like this again. I hope you and your OH have the type of relationship where you can share with him the experience and he can provide comfort....otherwise why are yall together? Marriage should be about honesty.

sorry to have offended anyone. :hugs:

geez Lisa!!! thank God you are ok! you've got to think straight and not put yourself in these situations....am i the only one that thinks this is NUTS? who lets strangers "do you" in the back and front? if they were DONORS they would just ejaculate in you, not expect oral and anal...it's absolutely SICK and i wouldnt be pleased at all if my child was conceived from arseholes like that!!! not to offend, but grow up and realize these men USED you! protect yourself! these guys will laugh about you for years to come.....or they will call next month for a revisit! sorry, but i just cant believe this and i pray God keeps you safe from making choices like this again. I hope you and your OH have the type of relationship where you can share with him the experience and he can provide comfort....otherwise why are yall together? Marriage should be about honesty.

sorry to have offended anyone. :hugs:

I know. I feel they took advantage of me :nope: I wasn't looking for a once in a lifetime experience. I want to start my family!! I didn't tell my DH everything, I just want to forget about it but I told him our donor brought another guy and that they didn't act like a donor should by doing me both in front and back and even at the same time! DH could tell I was really upset and sad and gave me a lot of support!! After he comes home from work then we can talk about NI or AI for my upcoming fertility window.

I'm sorry Lisa, but did you not say NO at any time as soon as you realised it wasn't what you expected??

I'm sorry Lisa, I follow the thread daily but don't post often. I'm sorry for what has happened to you and glad u realized the mistake. I hope u can get over this ordeal. Glad that dh is being supportive and for letting him know what happened. Just wondering where did u find the donor at? is there anyways u can post some type of review or report him to who ever referred him. Idk if u will go thru the law but at least if u found him thru a site u can let other women know what he did or what he could do. Hugs and hope u feel better

I'm sorry Lisa, but did you not say NO at any time as soon as you realised it wasn't what you expected??

I know.... I was just drinking wine and... its hard to explain. I was on top of the donor and one of the guys put his penis in my mouth and then that other guy got behind me and went in!! I was squirming and saying it was too much and that I didn't want ejaculations there but they didn't listen. I feel bad I didn't say no. Like its my fault and from then, even though I had 3 successful ejaculations into my cervix, it didn't go as expected and I was upset!! You guys are right that they just were using me. It's very frustrating... I don't even want to think about it anymore :growlmad:

Have to put it behind me and be smart from now on so i can get my :blue:

I hope you can put it behind you Lisa. Yes you were very naive to put yourself in this situation but, you were taken advantage of! I agree with momwannabe1 about contacting the site you found your donor at (at the very least), these men should not be allowed to get away with this, it really makes me :growlmad: As I said, I hope you can move on.

I'm sorry Lisa, I follow the thread daily but don't post often. I'm sorry for what has happened to you and glad u realized the mistake. I hope u can get over this ordeal. Glad that dh is being supportive and for letting him know what happened. Just wondering where did u find the donor at? is there anyways u can post some type of review or report him to who ever referred him. Idk if u will go thru the law but at least if u found him thru a site u can let other women know what he did or what he could do. Hugs and hope u feel better

Thank you :hugs: I found him at Starbucks when I was there and he remembered me because I was friends with his daughter in high school so he introduced himself and then we got to talking and I told him how I was trying to start my family and he seemed to really care. I thought I could trust him and he seemed like a great family man. At first he donated into me and it was going great. I don't know what I did wrong to cause all this trouble in my life??

Lisa I am glad you spoke with your OH and are making an attempt to move forward...dont blame it all on yourself, your "donor" was very unprofessional to put this thing together. I also have a known donor but in your situation it may be better to use a donor from a donor website such as FSDR or wherever so u can have someone that may be more professional and actually want to help....thumbs up that you realize the situation was wrong and hope you are able to move on and continue your journey in healthy ways! :thumbup:

Hey girls :) Hope everyone is well!! Any new BFP's? (on my phone so cant scroll back pages and pages lol) We're moving to a lovely house next week, I cant wait! Noah will have a playroom and plenty of space outside for a swing set etc :) He's getting so big...8 months now!

Seeing this makes me so happy inside. Such a beauty!!

Good luck Laura! And everyone else receiving donations! We need some successes this month. only have one more day left of clomid, my temps are wacky, I have no side effects at all(much different than the last two months I've taken clomid). I will start opk on thurs and will hopefully ovulate over the weekend or early next week. The clomid has thrown my cycles off a little bit. I really hope this is our month! I called the doc today to set up SA for donor, nurse is supposed to call me tomorrow with information. maybe I'll just get pregnant this cycle and not have to worry about it.

Okay so my girlfriend and I are ready to begin a family. I'm still pretty young, but I'm 100% sure about this. We have been together for 6 years and both agreed that AI would be the best thing. I want to begin trying next month. Is that too soon? Also, I'm having a hard time finding a donor... any tips?

Okay so my girlfriend and I are ready to begin a family. I'm still pretty young, but I'm 100% sure about this. We have been together for 6 years and both agreed that AI would be the best thing. I want to begin trying next month. Is that too soon? Also, I'm having a hard time finding a donor... any tips?

Good luck :dust:

Welcome :)
As far as donor i used FSDR and that's where i found the one i'm using. As long u specify AI u will find most of them as serious ppl trying to help. Took me a while but eventually found one, but it really is up to where u live, i have to drive an hour and half every month to get donation but once get my BFP it will be totally worth it. And i found others too so if with this one it doesn't work out i can try a different one. As far as starting next month it just depends if u are on track with ur cycles and of course found a donor. GL

Welcome Esha and good luck! As far as finding a donor, we got ours through a bank but plenty of girls on these boards have found theirs through various websites.

Wecome! DH and I are using a very close friend that we love and trust and respects our wishes and knows what this means to us. my advice to you is to be sure whoever you go with you be sure they are checked for stds (if they are single and have different partners be sure they are tested frequently). And if you would end up using a known donor check the laws in your state and make sure you have a contract. best of luck, how exciting it is to start planning a family!

Welcome Esha!

I found one donor through the freespermdonors yahoo group (helped me conceive my daughter). My current donor I found through the known donor registry website. Please read through the thread linked below in my signature block to see what some other women did.

As for me... I am around 11 dpo and completely convinced this is going to be my month... But I don't know if I'm just playing mind games with myself. I'm tired, more mellow than usual, and am feeling little twinges ( reminds me of my ligaments adjusting). I'm also crazy bloated . Here's hoping its a pregnancy and not just PMS!!!

Going to test tomorrow morning with an EPT.

As for me... I am around 11 dpo and completely convinced this is going to be my month... But I don't know if I'm just playing mind games with myself. I'm tired, more mellow than usual, and am feeling little twinges ( reminds me of my ligaments adjusting). I'm also crazy bloated . Here's hoping its a pregnancy and not just PMS!!!

good luck nimyra!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->