Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Af came yesterday for me. Was very disappointed at the time, but it was my first month on Metformin, which seems to have shortened my cycles from 36 days to 32... Fingers crossed it can get me down to 28 and lengthen my luteal phase too! Starting b50 complex again from today...

Almost sure I ovulated this month because of seriously sore boobs. I also have a feeling there may have been a conception - just felt stupidly different to any other month. Not goi g to think of it as a chemical... But I have a feeling.

Right! On to next month!

Af came yesterday for me. Was very disappointed at the time, but it was my first month on Metformin, which seems to have shortened my cycles from 36 days to 32... Fingers crossed it can get me down to 28 and lengthen my luteal phase too! Starting b50 complex again from today...

Almost sure I ovulated this month because of seriously sore boobs. I also have a feeling there may have been a conception - just felt stupidly different to any other month. Not goi g to think of it as a chemical... But I have a feeling.

Right! On to next month!

Sorry to hear. Do you have BW done to confirm o?

Sorry AF got you Laura!!

I had one of those months when I thought I conceived (January), AF was late but I didn't test, think I was just too scared to. I'd had STRONG nausea all through the 2ww and it just seemed like my BFP was coming so it was very hard when it finally arrived late.

Plenty of luck and :dust: for this month.

yeah, I feel much better now.

Although I do have AF and she is being a witch from hell!

My cramps were a bit worse and so was the fatigue my first month on metformin and then I balanced out. Hopefully there will be no second cycle for you! :)

no worries all. im feeling positive for next month :)

Kudos on the remaining positive! Although I would really check into another doc. BW is a pretty easy way to see if you had a nice strong ovulation. I was put on clomid even though I do ovulate on my own, to try to get a stronger ovulation.

Started opk yesterday- no smiley. I think we are going to start nominations tomorrow unless the smiley comes today. trying once again to not obsessed and to keep myself busy with other activities. I feel more laid back, but one we start inseminations I usually get a lil nuts. I am cd12, is it too late to start robitussin? Since I've started clomid my cm hasn't gotten ew at all, the closest I get is watery. Before clomid, I had ewcm. I have increased my water intake to try to help but the only difference I noticed was an increase in amount. I am expecting to ovulate between day 14 and 17.

Leah - glad you've said that! I've been exhausted this month! It also cut my cycle from 36 to 32 days... Hoping maybe next month will cut me to 28 days - long cycles suck

Fire child - he's trying clomid after three months anyhow.

no worries all. im feeling positive for next month :)

Kudos on the remaining positive! Although I would really check into another doc. BW is a pretty easy way to see if you had a nice strong ovulation. I was put on clomid even though I do ovulate on my own, to try to get a stronger ovulation.

Started opk yesterday- no smiley. I think we are going to start nominations tomorrow unless the smiley comes today. trying once again to not obsessed and to keep myself busy with other activities. I feel more laid back, but one we start inseminations I usually get a lil nuts. I am cd12, is it too late to start robitussin? Since I've started clomid my cm hasn't gotten ew at all, the closest I get is watery. Before clomid, I had ewcm. I have increased my water intake to try to help but the only difference I noticed was an increase in amount. I am expecting to ovulate between day 14 and 17.

Firechild have you tried grapefruit juice to increase cm? I was drinking it this week leading into my fertile days & during... And holy moly.. I don't think I've ever had so much before! It wasn't obvious around the day I possibly ovulated- but judging by how much was there before Ov & even today (2dpo) there MUST have been cm up in the cervix around Ov. On at least 3 days including today- I was kinda shocked (& I must admit a little grossed out but happy!) by how much there has been, TMI but I've taken to wearing a little panty liner this week for that very reason. It's worth trying the grapefruit juice, drink a few glasses each day & see how u go?

Oooooh might try grapefruit juice. Although I found cutting out fizzy drinks and drinking 3L of water a day helped a huge amount too

Even though I'm not doing insems this month I keep checking for ovulation to see if my body will ovulate on it's on since I have PCOS... My gf says that I'm becoming obsessed and that I will stress away my chances of convincing... how do you guys stay stress free :wacko:

I took a month off - that calmed me right down

Maybe just opk once a day - don't worry too much about when you ovulate just try and take it easy. It is so hard not to get stressed out

I'm out. CD 1 here.

Definitely going to try soy this month. I think I will start taking it tomorrow night (or maybe the night after) for 5 nights. Also ordered the digital clear blue tests (not the fertility monitor) and have my ovwatch set to use this cycle. That should cover it right?!

Yeah, I've heard that it can throw some women's cycles wayyy off, but be great for others.

Given that I am not sure I ovulated last month, I figure its worth a try at least once.

Sorry that AF arrived Nimyra, GL and :dust: for this cycle :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->