Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Eurgh. My donor is away up until cd18. Fx I don't ov too early. I normally ov cd26, but last month it was cd 22-24 so fx it doesn't change too much

I'm out. CD 1 here.

Definitely going to try soy this month. I think I will start taking it tomorrow night (or maybe the night after) for 5 nights. Also ordered the digital clear blue tests (not the fertility monitor) and have my ovwatch set to use this cycle. That should cover it right?!

Sorry to hear. good luck with the soy. how much are you taking?

We start inseminations tonight. my cm seems better quality this month, but today my cervix has been quite low so far which is odd. not sure what could cause that to happen. no smiley today but gonna start inseminations anyway. Took clomid earlier so hoping I may ovulate just a little earlier this cycle.

I'm out. CD 1 here.

Definitely going to try soy this month. I think I will start taking it tomorrow night (or maybe the night after) for 5 nights. Also ordered the digital clear blue tests (not the fertility monitor) and have my ovwatch set to use this cycle. That should cover it right?!

We start inseminations tonight. my cm seems better quality this month, but today my cervix has been quite low so far which is odd. not sure what could cause that to happen. no smiley today but gonna start inseminations anyway. Took clomid earlier so hoping I may ovulate just a little earlier this cycle.

AI or NI?

:dust:

I'm out. CD 1 here.

AI or NI?

:dust:

AI

Hello everyone :hi:

This is the first time i am using this group! I have been following this thread since a month and finally posting now!
I am 29 and dh is 30. we both have been trying for our first. we have had two chemicals and one mmc this july. Tests have been all clear.
I had the 4th bartholin surgery last month(had a chemical pg too the same month). I am quite sore down there because of the stitches and all i had. We didnt want to wait to start ttc again. We are going to opt for home insemination till i am all ready and painfree to have :sex: again. Till then AI is what we are planning to try :happydance: Our doc have given us the green light for both though :thumbup:
We usually fall pg within few months. Hoping AI would result in the same too :happydance: Fingers crossed!! Praying for a super sticky and healthy bean this time [-o<

Baby dust to all :dust:

This is the first time i am using this group! I have been following this thread since a month and finally posting now!
I am 29 and dh is 30. we both have been trying for our first. we have had two chemicals and one mmc this july. Tests have been all clear.
I had the 4th bartholin surgery last month(had a chemical pg too the same month). I am quite sore down there because of the stitches and all i had. We didnt want to wait to start ttc again. We are going to opt for home insemination till i am all ready and painfree to have :sex: again. Till then AI is what we are planning to try :happydance: Our doc have given us the green light for both though :thumbup:
We usually fall pg within few months. Hoping AI would result in the same too :happydance: Fingers crossed!! Praying for a super sticky and healthy bean this time [-o<

welcome and good luck!

welcome and good luck!

thanks so much :flower:

Ok. tmi coming:
DH and I began inseminations last night. If I have an orgasm before or after, then it always seems like there is leakage. to be quite honest though I can't really tell if the leakage is preseed, donation, or mine. Everything I read says it is beneficial to orgasm and its part of the babymaking DH and I can enjoy together but is it worth it if we are looking swimmers?
This is so frustrating! I can only take clomid 3 more months and this whole process is making me go crazy! it doesn't matter how much I read pregnant how confident I feel beforehand, every cycle around insemination time I feel like we are doing everything wrong.

Ok. tmi coming:
DH and I began inseminations last night. If I have an orgasm before or after, then it always seems like there is leakage. to be quite honest though I can't really tell if the leakage is preseed, donation, or mine. Everything I read says it is beneficial to orgasm and its part of the babymaking DH and I can enjoy together but is it worth it if we are looking swimmers?
This is so frustrating! I can only take clomid 3 more months and this whole process is making me go crazy! it doesn't matter how much I read pregnant how confident I feel beforehand, every cycle around insemination time I feel like we are doing everything wrong.

are you using softcups? they would help in preventing the leakage. reaching an orgasm is a plus point but if the leakage is too much then i would probably avoid it and just put a pillow under my bum and lie down.. i would hate to lose the precious spermies..even one for that matter :blush: :winkwink:

I used to leave the syringe in for a full hour and STRAIGHT after I took the syringe out, the softcup would be in, within seconds. I would then orgasm with the softcup in. Once I was using this method, I rarely had any leakage. I think it's normal to feel frustrated firechild :hugs: and I think even if you do have leakage, there are still going to be swimmers where they need to be. :thumbup:

Welcome shefali :hi: hope you get your sticky bean very soon!

I used to leave the syringe in for a full hour and STRAIGHT after I took the syringe out, the softcup would be in, within seconds. I would then orgasm with the softcup in. Once I was using this method, I rarely had any leakage. I think it's normal to feel frustrated firechild :hugs: and I think even if you do have leakage, there are still going to be swimmers where they need to be. :thumbup:

Welcome shefali :hi: hope you get your sticky bean very soon!

thanks a ton!! hows your pregnancy going? hope all great:thumbup:

Thanks for the ideas girls!
We tried softcups the first cycle. they do not fit over my cervix properly. I've tried even practicing when we weren't inseminations. they are terribly uncomfortable for me. though, maybe its worth giving another shot.

Thanks for the ideas girls!
We tried softcups the first cycle. they do not fit over my cervix properly. I've tried even practicing when we weren't inseminations. they are terribly uncomfortable for me. though, maybe its worth giving another shot.

Do a trial first with a lube. you can check out youtube tutorials also. believe me its very easy and totally worth it. do give it a second shot. i am sure it would work with lil trial and error :) keep trying!:thumbup:

So sorry AF showed NIMYRA... :hugs: I agree, be careful with the SOY, I tried it once and my cycle was almost 50 days.... GL :dust:

Welcome SHEFALI and GL :dust:

LEAH, that chart looks good Hun!:dust:

:wave: Ladies Hi!

Thanks MrsMM24! We got our crosshairs this morning so 3 days in and 11 to testing. That means the 2ww ends exactly on our anniversary . I knew it would be in the ballpark but 14dpo is right on the money! I hope this is it for so many reasons but the cheesiest of which is: She would be hitting the second tri right before the holidays. That means holiday/announcement cards could go our with our gifts. How awesome would that be?!?!?!? we inseminate -2 -1 and 0 so I know our bases are covered. I just hope we get a sticky!!!!

Thanks MrsMM24! We got our crosshairs this morning so 3 days in and 11 to testing. That means the 2ww ends exactly on our anniversary . I knew it would be in the ballpark but 14dpo is right on the money! I hope this is it for so many reasons but the cheesiest of which is: She would be hitting the second tri right before the holidays. That means holiday/announcement cards could go our with our gifts. How awesome would that be?!?!?!? we inseminate -2 -1 and 0 so I know our bases are covered. I just hope we get a sticky!!!!

Oh good luck leah! How perfect would it be to get a BFP on this cycle! And we are certainly due for a success!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->