Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Oh things are really getting close for you now TICKING....

LEAH :hugs: I am so sorry to hear this. Had to be a totally terrible day. How on Earth did they not see that during the HSG??? I am so sorry for your loss. I hope DW is feeling ok, ectopics aren't that easy physically. Sending you all wamr wishes, hope, and :hugs:

From what the Dr explained to us, they had no reason to suspect a pregnancy because DW had a full and normal cycle. During the HSG they told her that she had cervical stenosis because the cath was very difficult to insert. Well, turns out that she doesn't have stenosis at all. It was closed up tight because of the pregnancy. They had a hard time getting the dye to flow in the tube that the pregnancy is in but it did eventually so diagnostically the HSG was a success. It wasn't until the ultrasound when they saw the yolk sack that they realized what was going on. The Dr showed us, had DW take a pregnancy test which was blaringly positive and then gave us the options to terminate. It was all just so out of left field. Now I am worried about DW because she is trying to act like everything is fine. She got up and went to work today even though the methotrexate has made her tummy sick and she is cramping badly. I just wish I could do something to take the hurt in her heart away.

Sending you both love. Look after one another. I know it sounds odd, but thank goodness it was found because ectopic can be very dangerous if left to develop.

Keeping you both in my thoughts xxx

I don't know what I would do without you ladies. We are trying not to tell many of our friends and family because DW doesn't want our future attempts to be clouded with negativity from this horrible situation. We are certainly feeling lucky that it was found when it was and we just have to survive the week of HCG quants and hope that everything goes back to normal soon. We both believe that it is best that we didn't know and have a chance to get excited about the pregnancy before this. Now we just have to make it to March to start TTC again. Our donor is so sweet and came to mourn the loss with us yesterday and reassured us that in 3 months we will simply pick up where we left off. We are so lucky to have him as our donor. He is just a kind and loving soul and as he has been DW friend for more than 20 years, he is committed to seeing this happen for her.

I have everything crossed that march will bring you both a lovely BFP and a healthy, sticky bean

Sending my thoughts your way, Leah. I'm so sorry for your loss, and also relieved that it was found early.

Leah, i'm so sorry for you and your DW loss as well and will say a prayer for peace/comfort for you both....i hope march will bring you both the sticky bean you dream of....i love your positive attitude and know you will be blessed with a beautiful baby. <3

Leah, im so so sorry for what you are both going through, i hope it all resolves soon and you get your well deserved BFP xx

Well my rant for the day!.....Dont donors know how important this is, i don't think its fair that they mess us about.

To them its nothing but to us its life changing!

My donor couldn't seer me at the start of the week as he had Flu (man flu!) i was totally crushed as i thought it was ovulating then, turns out i wasn't and i think today's the day!

So he said last night that he is feeling better so prob could see me today.

I got a very strong + on an OPk today so i have emailed him to arrange a meet.

No reply! He finishes work in 2 and a half hours and then its game over coz he only can see me on week days.

i know i sound like a spoilt brat but its so not fair!

Sorry guys, just feeling sorry for myself and needed to vent

x

I dont have a number for him.

I really want to email him again but im worried he will think im hassling him and withdraw all together

x

I am not been nasty or anything but it doesnt sound like hes commited to me hun xxx i WOULD of used one of the others myself but I know you want to get to know everything i guess we are slightly different on views on that hun xxx I would look for another if I was you but thats only my thoughts

Yeah I think your right hun. I have 2 different ones lined up for next month so hopefully I will have more luck. Just hard that I now have to wait 5 weeks x

could one of them do a last min meet today and tomorrow hun ? i am sure asking wont hurt xxx

one is a truck driver and he is away driving at the mo, he said his boss is a friend so when i tell him my fertile dates he will arrange only local drives, The other is in London (155 miles away)so he cant get here in time for this month.

I guess its just not meant to be this month, im a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, so i will just have to wait

x

i see well at least you have two good donors for next month much better than one you heard from today by sounds of it xxx

Right ladies...

I have adjusted my chart to what i feel is right, i went back through the calendar last night and checked out all my AF dates, it seems i ovulate around CD21, which is where i had te dip on my chart. My temps are not great but then i didn't get a sample this month so im not worried.

But this means i can plan much better for next month, I know that from CD 18 to 21 i need samples!

Not sure whether to use my current donor or switch to another, as my next fertile days fall over the first weekend of Jan and my current donor cant do weekend, my husband said to use both! :shock:lol errr no!

Altho im sad i didn't get my chance this month i know i can enjoy Xmas and have a drink. :drunk:

We run a pet sitting business and today we have had a 5 month old spaniel in, she is totally ADORABLE! so she is helping take my mind off things.

Roll on the new year! :thumbup:

x

Hi hun i would use one of the others so you dont get disappointed again and miss any samples i wouldnt use the one thats let you down to be honest as its a higher chance he would again next time just my thought xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->