Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Layla, I agree with Laura. It doesn't hurt to ask. And if your cervix is high soft and open that is a VERY good sign that ovulation is right around the corner.

Hoping you can get a donation today!

i agree with the others hun getting calling texting or emailing which ever you have to do and tell them that ov iis around the corner so need donation today if possible def tomorrow n when its confirmed ur ov ur ok then xxx keep us posted

please help girls just been loo and am very wet and cervix is very high and soft :( is ov close if so i need to get donor tomorrow dont i ? havent got my ov tests yet

omg hope not well its ok if is today i can book somewhere 5mins from home for him but i can go asda do they have any?

Depends on your asda. My asda stocks them. Generally can get them in boots, superdrug and similar

sounds like ovulation is on it's way, good luck x

well sample done, soft cup in, legs and hips in the air as we speak! I just hope my body does something now.

x

Ooo I just did a OPK, I said I wouldn't do any more as I kept getting positives, but this time I think the test line is slightly darker than the control line, what you think?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/postest.jpg

Maybe I haven't missed my chance this month after all! :dance:

x

defo positivr hun and thats fab so u managed to get a donor whooo xxx i didnt manage to get my ov tests so far :( dh has car

NIM, I think this plan is much better. It could be suuuch a risk to get the donations around Christmas time with that flight and stress of going back and forth... GL :dust:

MUMMYL I think that OV is near or upon you. I think you should at least ask and move forward from there GL :dust:

LEAH Glad you and DW are recovering. Hope the HCG levels drop quickly and you all can mvoe forward. :dust:

LAYLA I think all the advice thus far is sound and great. I also think that you should work with a more trusted donor and contracts (although I know you believe they don't matter really) In the case of someone that has a significant other, they can be less stressful. GL:dust:

doing insems tonight and tomorrow afternoon and tomorrow evening and then wednesday thursday friday and saturday and sunday so am told from my donor lol

leah i hate to ask but what happens now with regards it i didnt know if ur dw would need a op sorry i am so sorry to ask i just dont know much bout ecoptics im so sorry if upsets u :(

It is not upsetting. In fact it is nice to have people to talk to that can at least comprehend the loss and emotions that go into it.
From what I understand we have one more blood draw on Wednesday that is a STAT order. They want to see that the HCG levels are at least 15% lower that the day 4 draw they had us do on Sunday. So they have numbers from day 0 (day of injection) 4 and 7. If the numbers are not declining by day 7 then depending on how high they still are they will either do another injection (Which I am almost more worried about because the first has made DW very ill.) Or surgery.
We do at least have the peace of mind of knowing that the tube is open because of the HSG so removal of the tube itself would be unlikely, but possible. Ideally they won't have to do anything but if they do it will likely be a laproscopic procedure. :shrug:

its good that you shud not lose a tube hun but upsetting at same time if u get what i mean sorry am not very good at things like this but i am here to talk to any time xx

its good that you shud not lose a tube hun but upsetting at same time if u get what i mean sorry am not very good at things like this but i am here to talk to any time xx

:hugs: I think you are just great. Having the process be so drawn out is really stressful and I try not to dump on my friends because DW doesn't want the condolences and "I'm so sorry" that everyone gives. She is pretty conflicted because she is technically still carrying the pregnancy and she feels guilty about "wishing it away". She will talk with me and her sister about her actual feeling but she doesn't let anyone else in. I guess I understand why. But I am the talk it out kind. I don't know what I would do without you ladies and that is true. :flower:

Leah I am always here for you anytime you wish to talk and thats a promise. will you be trying again or having a break for a little while. I am going to be busy tomorrow with xmas decs etc not got them up yet

Leah I am always here for you anytime you wish to talk and thats a promise. will you be trying again or having a break for a little while. I am going to be busy tomorrow with xmas decs etc not got them up yet

We have to wait for 100 days from the injection date and rebuild her folic acid. The methotrexate depletes it all from your system so after her first normal AF after all of this, we have to take prescription strength prenatals to build it back up. So I am thinking we won't start until April again. :cry:

April is not too far away Hun xxxx

I know it's an odd thing to say... By at least now you know DW can conceive. Means your rainbow is just around the corner.

I'm sorry you're going through this. Ectopics are horrible

i know it seems a long time etc and its very upsetting hun but think of it as having a relaxing break over the festive season and enjoy valentines day with your dw and be there for each other think of it as a new begining for all of you hun i need after my mc in august xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->