Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

are you charting aswell? link me your chart! :)

I really hope my temp goes up tomorrow, will be gutted if it doesn't after all this.

x

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61">My Ovulation Chart</a>

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

Ugh. I have no idea what my cycles are doing!! So in the beginning (end of Oct) I thought I had a regular 28 day cycle, and ovulated on cd 14(10/30). Well found out I was not normal, go figure, lol. I got 3 days of positive opks. I had narrowed down my O date from the ewcm and cramping to cd 17. But totally missed my chance because I got 2 very early donations and then my donor was unavailable. GRRR. I tried to temp, but was not working well for me. I wake up alot during the early morning hours and toss and turn and most mornings would wake up to a very dry mouth. Apparently I sleep with my mouth open. Oh the things I notice now. So yadayadayada, So came to figure that I probably only have a 13 day LP. This cycle I was able to get 2 donations, hopefully good timing. I ran out of OPKs. Had to change donors last minute.. ugh. But this new donor is wonderful! So recieved donations Cd 16, well kinda, CD 17 at 2 am and CD 19 just in case. Ugh So today I am 10DPO and started spotting this morning. (Also had really bad cramps 7 or 8DPO.) Which is 2 to 3 days before AF is due, I have never spotted this early. I have been tracking my periods long before TTC. I am always on schedule. So read up about implantation bleeding, which got my hopes up!! I have never spotted this early or light before. I just dont know what to think.. I dont want to get my hopes up. But I guess only time will tell. I am definitely learning from my mistakes as I go. But ugh it sucks. If I dont get my BFP I am going to try to start temping again. Any suggestions? With my mouth wide open sleeping and tossing and turning... And I definitely plan on getting more donations starting earlier. Donor is amazing and will do whatever he can whenever he can. HE even started taking vitamins. Sorry, didnt know where I could vent. and get any suggestions.. I have been keeping an eye on this thread for awhile, I am just really shy.
Good luck ladies!!

Hey hun, yeah it worked, looks like your temps are going down for ovulation :D

Im ok thanks, had a small rise today, on 4 nights shifts from tonight so i wont be taking my temp untill the afternoons when i wake, i hope it doesnt affect them to much

x

Aw hugs hun, your new donor sounds wicked tho, I guess you will just have to see what happens over the next 2 days regaurding your spotting

x

Ugh. I have no idea what my cycles are doing!! So in the beginning (end of Oct) I thought I had a regular 28 day cycle, and ovulated on cd 14(10/30). Well found out I was not normal, go figure, lol. I got 3 days of positive opks. I had narrowed down my O date from the ewcm and cramping to cd 17. But totally missed my chance because I got 2 very early donations and then my donor was unavailable. GRRR. I tried to temp, but was not working well for me. I wake up alot during the early morning hours and toss and turn and most mornings would wake up to a very dry mouth. Apparently I sleep with my mouth open. Oh the things I notice now. So yadayadayada, So came to figure that I probably only have a 13 day LP. This cycle I was able to get 2 donations, hopefully good timing. I ran out of OPKs. Had to change donors last minute.. ugh. But this new donor is wonderful! So recieved donations Cd 16, well kinda, CD 17 at 2 am and CD 19 just in case. Ugh So today I am 10DPO and started spotting this morning. (Also had really bad cramps 7 or 8DPO.) Which is 2 to 3 days before AF is due, I have never spotted this early. I have been tracking my periods long before TTC. I am always on schedule. So read up about implantation bleeding, which got my hopes up!! I have never spotted this early or light before. I just dont know what to think.. I dont want to get my hopes up. But I guess only time will tell. I am definitely learning from my mistakes as I go. But ugh it sucks. If I dont get my BFP I am going to try to start temping again. Any suggestions? With my mouth wide open sleeping and tossing and turning... And I definitely plan on getting more donations starting earlier. Donor is amazing and will do whatever he can whenever he can. HE even started taking vitamins. Sorry, didnt know where I could vent. and get any suggestions.. I have been keeping an eye on this thread for awhile, I am just really shy.
Good luck ladies!!

yes hun i think so i got ewcm today just checking so hoping to get insem today and tonight and tomorrow and day after and defo saturday xx

its my first month of temping hun i havent managed to get any ov tests yet hope to get some today its just when dh comes out with me he moans like mad iif im getting them but if he doesnt know i use them hes fine with insems etc hope donor is free

Hello ladies!! It's been a looooong time since I last posted here, but I've been incredibly busy with work so I had to put the insemination thing on hold for two months!! Anyways, this weekend I start again with it and I'm sooo excited, tbh I was pretty bummed back in September when it didn't work, but it was only my first try so here I am again, full of hope and this time around will deff try not to obsess about it and just let it happen when it has to happen! It would be the best gift to get pregnant right around Christmas but if not...hey, there's plenty of time :)! It's nice to be back, hope you are all ok!

Hey Rileyy,

Welcome back, Good luck with your donation this month.

This is my first month TTC with a donor, I think i ovulated yesterday so just got to wait now.

Can i ask which method you use? Soft cup, syringe etc?

x

layla you there ??????????????????????
just been loo and omg i got the most ewcm in the world sooooooooooooo stretchy and clear and cervix so high n open also pain on left side got to get donation today if poss donor busy :( he said can do tomorro too and defo sat hoping for friday too tho did a internet cheapy opk was neg but not listening to that as they r crap lol and it says on ff that opks aint as good as bbt n cervix muscus etc xxxx is ov coming its very early this month as was cd 16 last month i feel more in turn with my body this month lol

oo sounds promising hun, You can start getting EWCM 5 days before you ovulate so dont worry to much.
A donation tomorrow is still good, carry on with the plan for them all untill the weekend :)

What method do you use?

Eeek good luck! :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"