Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Just had to call the Dr's office and leave a message for triage nurses. DW is not and has not been holding down much for over a week. We are worried about getting dehydrated and now she is fighting so much nausea that she is practically living in the restroom. I am so worried about her.

Leah, my heart goes out to the both of you, its truly horrible what you are having to go through right now.

I hope the docs get back to you soon and you both start to feel better soon.

April will be here before you know it :)

:hugs::hugs:

I'm not for this month, If I'm on a 40day cycle then I think ovulation is today, so I had one earlier (around 2pm) and that's its, so fingers crossed!

x

Good luck Layla

Sorry Leah, hope you both start to heal and your OH feels better soon.

I have my 1st appointment at the fertility clinic tomorrow. I'm nervous but excited that in 7 months I could be seeing those 2 lines again!! xxx

Grr, i thought my temp would rise today, i wish i knew what my body was doing:dohh:](*,)

well yesterday was first day of cervix high n soft and watery cm so did insems this morning looking at tomorrow too and hoping for insems most of week just so worried to miss it but in ttc forum they say today is the most fertile day xxx

Leah, I'm so sorry. Having gone through some bad stomach issues this year - if DW isn't able to keep gatorade down and is getting dizzy then best to go to the hospital to get IV fluids. Zofran was a helpful anti-nausea medicine for me. Hope she feels better soon.

Good luck, Layla and Mummylou!

Mwaah, hope your appointments go well! Keep us posted!

Thank you. It went ok,a bit disappointed I didnt see the consultant. But the doctor I saw was lovely and did some blood tests one was AMH to see how many eggs I have :)
She has sent a request off for an ultrasound and when all the results are in then I get to see the consultant.

Still doing AI at home til then so roll on the weekend xxxx

hi girls got insem today - doing again tomorrow and rest of week i think till next wednesday still havent managed to get any ov tests hoping tomorrow

laura - yeah i know but i havent got my ov tests yet so didnt wanna miss

I had a + OPK yesterday and today, My temp stayed the same today as well.

So I think that will do (I hope) I'm expecting my temp to rise tomorrow, if it doesn't I will go crazy lol

Good luck Mummylou!

x

thank you hun i am sooo excited and nervous at same time hun i wonder what temps will do tomorrow xx I am hoping to try and get some ov tests tomorrow x i have had alot more donations this month so far than last month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->