Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

im from west yorkshire & its first proper time doing it the last 5months have been trying to get timingright xx

Hi ladies. Just checking in. DW and I are on pins and needles. She is in a fair enough amount of pain that we had to call the Dr to find out what to do. They are getting her lab results from her draw this morning and are supposed to be calling us back to tell us if we need to take her to the hospital. I know I am the downer on this thread and I apologize I just need some reassurance.

leah I am so sorry to hear your dw is in a lot of pain I hope your both ok xx I am thinking of you both xx

Hi ladies. Just checking in. DW and I are on pins and needles. She is in a fair enough amount of pain that we had to call the Dr to find out what to do. They are getting her lab results from her draw this morning and are supposed to be calling us back to tell us if we need to take her to the hospital. I know I am the downer on this thread and I apologize I just need some reassurance.

You're not the downer Hun. We're all right behind you xxxx

so girls i have done a internet cheapy and second line is getting stronger but not positive but ive got tons of ewcm n temps are loweing for ov shud i try get some other ones or is ov coming up just not there yet?

I'd say your body is getting ready but not quite there yet. :)

x

ohhhh so i still in with chance then while got the ewcm n before raise in temp

Leah, if she's in pain, I say best to go to the hospital. At least they can give her painkillers and make her more comfortable. Sending prayers your way. :hugs:

Welcome Yorkie! Good luck to everyone in the TWW.

I had my annual visit with my OBGYN today. She is lovely, knows all about what I'm doing and I had an opportunity to ask her about my donor's Semen Analysis he had done (she says it looks great) and about using the soy, etc etc. She said that everything I'm doing sounds fine and that I shouldn't be discouraged that I'm 4 cycles down with no BFP yet. She said that even healthy couples with perfect timing can take up to 9 months to get their bfp. Anyway, she says she has no concerns about me and to just carry on and she hopes to see me back soon pregnant.

It was encouraging. :D

Never a downer! That is what we are here for! How many times have you been here for us?? It is just our turn to be here for you. Things are going to workout for you guys and you will have your forever baby before you know it! :hugs:

hi girls well i got pains in and tons of ewcm but not a pos yet but pain in left side but heard u can get that few days before actually ov i got insem cd 3 cd 7 and cd 10 didnt get chance yesterday :( but will this afternoon cd 12 and tomorrow and defo sat is this ok? or have i missed it :(

hi girls well i got pains in and tons of ewcm but not a pos yet but pain in left side but heard u can get that few days before actually ov i got insem cd 3 cd 7 and cd 10 didnt get chance yesterday but will this afternoon cd 12 and tomorrow and defo sat is this ok? or have i missed it
sooo upset :(:( was close to tears

you haven't missed it, it's still quite early in your circle, prob ovulate after the weekend

x

u think so hun ? i am so worried i was in very good mood till then :( i am so hoping that can do tomorrow and friday and saturday hopefully sunday

Mummylou, I think you are definitely fine! I was just reading that your most fertile days are 1-2 days prior to ovulation (because sperm needs to "mature" in your tubes in order to be able to penetrate the egg) and the 2 days before ovulation are equally good. So, you doing every other day is just fine!

ok wel did cd 3 cd 7 cd 10 so far and doing tomorrow so thats every two days and then isnt it 3days in a row when first pos opk?

stop worring hun, you have a great chance with all the donations you are having.
one donation around ovulation is enough, so you have great odds :)

try to relax a little so your body isn't tense for the important day :)

x

Sounds like you have got a very good donor. I only managed 2 insems one on lh surge and the day after. Try and relax abit I know it's hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->