Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

it is higher but I think it coz it's the wrong time of day

just woken up from my night shift and taken my temp.

I'm on nights now till Saturday so I won't get a correct reading until Monday morning :-(

x

Yesterday was one of the longest and hardest days of our lives. The Methotrexate did not resolve the pregnancy. We saw our baby's heartbeat and for a fleeting moment we were a family. Then DW was sent to emergency surgery and the distal end of her fallopian tube was removed. Thankfully I was able to bring her home from the hospital to sleep in our own bed last night. Today we are doing a bit better. DW's pain from surgery is less than she was experiencing with the pregnancy so I am blessed to see her more comfortable and relaxed although both of our hearts are broken we are leaning on each other and moving forward

I'm so sorry Leah xxxxxxx thoughts are with you and your DW xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yesterday was one of the longest and hardest days of our lives. The Methotrexate did not resolve the pregnancy. We saw our baby's heartbeat and for a fleeting moment we were a family. Then DW was sent to emergency surgery and the distal end of her fallopian tube was removed. Thankfully I was able to bring her home from the hospital to sleep in our own bed last night. Today we are doing a bit better. DW's pain from surgery is less than she was experiencing with the pregnancy so I am blessed to see her more comfortable and relaxed although both of our hearts are broken we are leaning on each other and moving forward

:hugs: Leah :hugs:

So so sorry you are both going through this, but at least its over now and your DW can start to heal both physically and mentally.

I really hope you guys can move forward from this and think positive about your futures

x

i am so upset to read this leah i hope you and your dw are ok it must of been so hard for you :( my heart goes out to you
and heres me on about insems feel so stupid now x:(

LEAH I came on to check on you and DW after yesterday's post. First, don't EVER think you are a downer.... Second, I am soooo very sorry to hear about you and DW's experience yesterday :hugs: I wish there was more I could say or do for you at this time. I KNOW this is hard. I am sooo happy for you strength to lean on each other and that you were able to go home to your loving place. I hope for DWs speedy recovery and your return to TTC in April! I truly believe that when we are taken to what we think is our limit, a blessing is right around the corner! I CANNOT wait to celebrate a nice lovely BFP with you two in 2013!!!! My sincere blessings, thoughts, and wishes go out to you two at this time! ~ MRSMM24 and DW!

i am so upset to read this leah i hope you and your dw are ok it must of been so hard for you :( my heart goes out to you
and heres me on about insems feel so stupid now x:(

:hugs: Don't feel silly. I'll be right back to worrying about our insem dates and being stir crazy for 2 weeks of the month. I really hope that everything lines up for your BFP. :thumbup:

All of you have been so sweet listening, encouraging, and comforting me. I appreciate being able to be real with you ladies and not just "I'm fine." when I clearly am not :nope:. You all are my safe place right now and I simply can not express how much that is needed right now. :flower:

leah we will always be here for you I am on most of the time so if you ever wanna chat and feeling lonely your welcome to pm me and I will listen always got a listening ear for you babe x

Leah,

My heart is aching for you and your DW right now. You are such lovely people and I know this is heartbreaking. Your baby will be waiting for you someday and knows how much you love her.

My thoughts are with you both.

<3, Emily

I may be overdoing the soy this cycle. My ovaries are aching and I'm only cd 5. Pushing ahead anyway with my next 3 doses. Hope it all works out. My OBGYN didn't seem particularly concerned about the risk of cysts, so hopefully it'll be fine.

how come sharp pain in left side yesterday but nothing today but felt pain in left side near where ovary is this aft wen did it

how come sharp pain in left side yesterday but nothing today but felt pain in left side near where ovary is this aft wen did it

I forget, do you use OPK's? If not, I'd really suggest you do as it really takes the guessing out of "have I ov'ed or not", also taking your temp every morning (and charting all of this) will help too. GL :thumbup:

Mummylou, if your cm has gone creamy probably you have ovulated. That is usually a strong sign for me.

hmmm... I think it's impossible to say. Can you get yourself some OPKs to use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->