Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

i got some cheapy ones but thats all managed to get unless order some n get them here tomorrow if possible but i dont live anywhere near to get some without going far out into town

Hey girls! I'm really confused right now...sorry if tmi but I've been having ewcm for the past 2 days, based on a 35 day cycle which is the average for me, I would be ovulating tomorrow, today I've noticed even more ewcm, how many days before ov do you notice it?? I don't know if it's normal to have it more than 2 days, I really hope tomorrow is the day...so nervous!

Re the OPK's, I would deffo order them in if not for this month then for next.

I know they're a bit more expensive but I would STRONGLY recommend these:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clearblue-...710W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1355497472&sr=8-2
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clearblue-...LUAY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355497472&sr=8-1

You can use your first morning urine and there is absolutely no "is this line darker than yesterdays", you just wait for it to smile at you and when it does, ensure that you have had or are getting donations :thumbup:

hi c.30 well did one cd 3 cd 7 cd 10 cd 12 cd 13 (today) temp was 36.1 this morning at 8.50am went back to sleep woke at 11.30am took it then it was 36.5 which do i use?

Hi Mummylou, you need to record the temp that was closest to your normal time of temping and which you took after 3 consecutive hours of sleep, hope that helps.

my waking time was normally 1pm has couldnt get to sleep till 4am now im waking around 9ish only recently tho but falling bk to sleep

I feel more relaxed this month i dont know why has any one felt like this when it was their month?

just got lots of ewcm on tissue just now n tummy ache n temp with waking temp is low so looks like ov today will have to see x

Hi ladies. Today we have tried to return to life a bit. DW is still resting and taking it easy. She is set up with video games, movies, and a computer to all entertain her right from the couch and I am working from my home office. I feel a little bit like I am flying on auto pilot. I am not feeling very connected to my work or the interactions I am having. I'm just kind of going through the motions. I guess we can only do what we are capable of. I'm doing the best that I can and trying to care for DW the best way I know how. I feel so ineffective though. Just scattered and unorganized even in my thoughts. I wonder when I will feel "plugged in " to the day to day again?

hi Leah its good to see you I am glad you and your DW are feeling a bit better xxx i KNOW what you mean about auto pilot thing I have been there xx

my temps are high, I'm working nights so I'm taking my temp late in the afternoon instead of morning. my last night shift is Saturday so I will have to see what my normal temp is like on Monday morning.

I think ff will give me my lines tomorrow

x

mine went low again this morning but got lots of ewcm today and tummy ache

Hi ladies. Today we have tried to return to life a bit. DW is still resting and taking it easy. She is set up with video games, movies, and a computer to all entertain her right from the couch and I am working from my home office. I feel a little bit like I am flying on auto pilot. I am not feeling very connected to my work or the interactions I am having. I'm just kind of going through the motions. I guess we can only do what we are capable of. I'm doing the best that I can and trying to care for DW the best way I know how. I feel so ineffective though. Just scattered and unorganized even in my thoughts. I wonder when I will feel "plugged in " to the day to day again?

Thanks for checking in with us Leah. I've been thinking of you and your DW often. Grief takes time. Feeling disconnected is common. Try to give yourself set aside time to feel your feelings, whatever comes up, and also try to stick to your routines... eating, showering, exercising, etc. the best you are able. Routine can provide great comfort in times of stress.

We are all here for you both in whatever way you need us to be.

yeah ff have given me my lines.

I won't be going to sleep after work tonight so won't have a temp tomorrow
it's my last night shift so Monday mornings temp will be back at the normal time

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->