Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Leah- I am soo sorry for your loss, it really breaks my heart. I couldnt imagine the feeling.
I wish you and the wife the best! You are both so strong!

Ugh. CD 3 here... On to month #3. This cycle were going to try more donations. :)
CD14 to CD18, Hopefully everyday. Got my Fingers crossed!! The start of my AF this month was totally weird. The things you notice when you are trying to get pregnant.. But I got a new box of OPKS and if it doesnt work this cycle I will start temping. Well attempt to. lol.
Good luck ladies! FX BFP'S for ALL this NEW YEAR!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61
this is my chart hun xxx @ layla

Leah - Sorry you and your DW are going through this. A loss is both physically and mentally hard. Sending you big hugs.

Shantelle - CD3 sucks!! Lets hope this is your cycle.

This is my 8th cycle with a donor and I have tried all different methods of AI. But tonight, finally with my last donation of the year I think I got it in the right place with no leakage!! I was so impressed and feel hopeful for future cycles now i have perfected it with a syringe.
I got my +OPK 2 days early this cycle..grrrrr got it on Friday so had a donation then ( felt like i lost most of it) and then again tonight, I'm assuming tonights that all stayed there was too late?? xxxx

Leah, hows things hun?

well I'm back to taking my temp at normal time now after my night shifts and it has dropped, I knew it would.

just got to wait and see now, no idea if I have ovulated or not.

x

morning layla this is my chart now xx if you wanna look https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61

I've just been put on meds for PCOS three months ago. I would also like to lose some weight. Give baby a nice place to grow. Tried for 11 months with one miscarriage.

October also, because we are going to Florida at the start of October and I didn't want to be too pregnant to go.

ah yeah makes sense, we are going to Canada next Xmas so if I don't catch this or next month we have to stop for a while

x

Good Luck and :dust: to all of you TTCers and those waiting for that lovely pink bfp!

LEAH, hang in there Hun, don't rush the return to "normalcy" go ahead and let the disconnect play out, you and DW are connected as you can be right now and what DW and I learned through our 2 MCs was that it takes time, when it is ready to happen, it will do just that. I am constantly sending out massive :hugs: to you and DW!

Nice to see you stopping in CHERYL, all going well with you I hope.:wave:

low temp again today, so I have disregarded the high temps I had whilst on night shifts.

no more lines, so will have to wait and see now

x

Had my 20 week scan today and thought I'd update you all. I'm having a girl!!!!!!! :pink: She's going to be called Deanna and I've attached 2 pics of my pouting baby, lol.

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads