Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

congratulations c.30 gorgeous scan pics xx I didn't get any opks I ov'd last fri am 4dpo I oved when I thought I did and ff confirmed it

CHERYL she is absolutely beautiful already.... love the name as well! I have a little less than two weeks until we find out!

Aw beautiful scan pictures hun, lovely name :)

Lou, when i took those temps out the red lines went away, so i put them back ijn myself as i know i did ovulate, just not very good by the look of my temps

x

Hi ladies :wave:
DW and I are trying to return to life today. I had no idea it would be so hard emotionally to make it through this. Not that I thought we'd just get over it and get on with life but I didn't expect it to knock the wind out of me like it just happened. It's crazy, one moment I am happy and even enjoying the day and then out of nowhere it hits me and it's like I feel guilty for "Forgeting". :cry: I have not talked to DW since she went to work but her facebook status said that she had no idea it would be so hard to go back to life and that her bod, mind, and soul all hurt. Reading that was one of those moments. I was feeling proud of the days accomplishments. I grocery shopped, went to the post office, put together a stew and still got to work.:thumbup: I saw that post and was flooded with grief. People complaining at work is another trigger. It takes everything I have not to scream and cry like a two year old and tell them how annoying I find their petty complaints. :shrug: I knew it wasn't going to be easy but I didn't know it would feel like this.

Hi Leah I am so sorry your feeling so upset I wish I could take the pain away for you huni im here for you any time to talk to xx I know all about the getting on with things then all of a sudden it hitting you I have been there with that.. I believe it time the pain will heal but until then I am here for babe any time day or night just pm me xxx :hugs:

layla what u think to my chart is it looking good never had a high raise like this https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61

Leah,

I don't know if it helps to know this, but what you describe is very common for grieving. Setting small goals for the day is a great thing to do.

Would it help or make things worse to let some of your coworkers know what is going on?

Have you found any books to read relating to grief or miscarriage?

I'm continuing to think of you and your DW daily and sending my love an support.
:hugs:

Hi ladies :wave:
DW and I are trying to return to life today. I had no idea it would be so hard emotionally to make it through this. Not that I thought we'd just get over it and get on with life but I didn't expect it to knock the wind out of me like it just happened. It's crazy, one moment I am happy and even enjoying the day and then out of nowhere it hits me and it's like I feel guilty for "Forgeting". :cry: I have not talked to DW since she went to work but her facebook status said that she had no idea it would be so hard to go back to life and that her bod, mind, and soul all hurt. Reading that was one of those moments. I was feeling proud of the days accomplishments. I grocery shopped, went to the post office, put together a stew and still got to work.:thumbup: I saw that post and was flooded with grief. People complaining at work is another trigger. It takes everything I have not to scream and cry like a two year old and tell them how annoying I find their petty complaints. :shrug: I knew it wasn't going to be easy but I didn't know it would feel like this.

It's really hard, but don't beat yourself up for having "good moments" your baby wouldn't want his mummy's to feel that way,
I don't know if you're aware that a pregnancy is less likely to end baly if you conceive within 6 months of a loss.

Hugs, but your rainbow baby is waiting for its mummy's to find it :hugs:

Leah and DW :hugs: :hugs:

Chart looks good Lou :)

Nimyra, due to ovulate soon? Are you getting donations in?

Well I'm 7dpo today but I cant rely on my temps, The first 4 after ovulation were from working night shifts and today temp is because I went out for a meal with hubby and got drunk on a bottle of wine :drunk:

Only the 2 in-between those temps are right and they are still quite low.

Loads of symptoms tho, I hate my body right now lol :dohh:

Today I'm getting cramping very low down, have had it all day, I don't think I have ever had this before, but I have never really been looking or paying attention.
I never get cramps before AF is due or anything (again...not that I have noticed)

So stumped! Just have to be a good girl and wait a bit longer...:wacko:

I only have a 12 day LP, so does that mean I can start testing early?

x

Hi hun I don't like testing early in case its a bfn and be disappointed thinking out when might not be xx

Thanks for asking, Layla. My ovwatch has started my countdown to ovulation -- expect it on Monday. I'm waiting on a call from my donor (should call this morning) to set up a schedule for donations. I'm thinking of asking for Thursday, Sat, Sun. Sunday night we are leaving town so that's the last I can do, but should be good enough for this cycle.

Thats perfect hun, lots on samples just before ovulation

Good Luck :)

x

hi layla did u see my chart hun what do you think ?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61

oh yes so I see lol huni I have the most bad headache tonight feel ill xxx

Here are my symptoms so far..

Ovulation day - bad cramps, right hand side, back ache

1dpo - cramps on right hand side, very hungry, heartburn, needing to pee lots.

2dpo – Mild pulling feeling very low down when stretching, peeing lots

3dpo – Dull ache low down, Spots breakout, Bigger boobs, peeing lots, low back ache

4dpo - heightened sense of smell, Bloated, Pulling feeling down low when I stretch, Blocked nose every morning, Bigger tender boobs, Peeing lots, Mood swings and an extra layer of fat on my body

5dop - heightened sense of smell, Bloated, Pulling feeling down low when I stretch, Blocked nose every morning, Bigger tender boobs, Peeing lots, Mood swings and an extra layer of fat on my body, irritable.

6dpo - all of the above and emotional, crying at silly things, major mood swings, full tummy feeling down low.

7dpo - all of the above and cramps cramp cramps and pins and needles feeling low down

The cramps today have been horrible, I'm pretty sure I don't get these with AF, I would defo notice! just want to curl up in bed.

My mood is terrible too, I'm being an evil cow today, Yesterday I was the same too, then hubby and I went out for a meal and I ended up crying 3 times in the restaurant lol

Today..no tears, just anger, My poor hubby, I have being VERY mean to him, the worse thing is, is that I know I'm doing it, I just cant stop!

I was like this to him on my middle son, But im also like this as a result of my fibromyagia (whic i have come off my meds for) , so im not sure which one to pin it on

x

Layla, I thought you started your fibro meds back up until BFP?

I'm doing well today - having some weird cramps and also a tiny bit of spotting, but also increased cervical mucus. Don't know what the spotting is about, but not terribly worried.

Talked to my donor today and we have a great schedule worked out for daily donations starting tomorrow night (Thurs) thru Sunday. Yipee!

Also work is winding down for the holidays so I feel more relaxed and happy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->