Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Nimyra, I was going to, I took 1 and then didn't take any more, Physically I ache but its not to bad so far

x

hi hun my temp as gone up yet again is that good https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61

yeah thats good, did you not take it at the same time tho? its not a solid dot?

You have a charting course cert in your sig, we should be asking you not you asking us lol

x

Anyone know much about cervix positions?

Mine was high and soft around ovulation, which I know is good.
Then over the course of the week it came down and firmed.
But now today its gone high and soft....can it change that quick in a 24hr period? it was low and hard yesterday

x

if you check it same time same position each day hun you will an accurate reading of it hun and aye I know I have hun xx but mind went blank that's why asked sorry :(

Cervical position is annoying because it doesn't really mean anything. MOST ladies it is high, soft open around ov, but some it isn't... Some ladies report it is high when they get BFP..l some report it being low when get BFP...

I know I have got af when my cervix has been really high, medium and really low...

hi layla did u take ur temp this morning my chart is looking good now
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61

Best of luck to all of you lovelies in the 2ww. Things here are feeling a bit more back to the usual. DW and I are doing better than we have in weeks. We both still have our moments when the grief consumes but we are both working and DW is feeling much better and a lot of her inflamation has gone down. She's moving more normally and her color is back to right. After the holidays we are going to just spend at least 2 months getting in better physical condition together and getting the folic acid back in her system before we think about TTC. I do still so enjoy coming here and cheering you all on. I hope you won't mind a lurker while we wait out the healing process.

I am glad to hear you are trying to get back to normally leah I know how hard it is and it will take time but we are all here for you honey and your DW, How are you getting along with the holiday plans xxx

We only have shopping for the meal left to do. We are waiting on our cat's gift to be delivered. LOL! Assembling their cat tree and buying and preparing food are all that we really have left to do. We've been enjoying hot cocoa and cider a lot watching classic holiday cartoons and some of the newer ones. Things are quite festive around here. Tonight I am going to bake a couple of different cookies and then when we are off of work tomorrow, we get to enjoy a 3 day weekend together. How about you Lou? All ready for the holidays?

yea we just got food shopping to do tomorrow grab a few more presents then that's it. we are enjoying the fesitive movies and we re going to enjoy it soo much I love xmas and all the good feelings it brings

its quiet in here is everyone ok any updates off any one then? hope everyone is ok as it gets closer to xmas is everyone ready for it we are going xmas shopping tomorrow food that is dh is still to wrap my prezzies lol

Hi everyone... I'm on CD 13 and things are looking good! We did insems on CD 11 (early, I know, but I was having spotting and good mucus so wanted to cover my bases), and this afternoon. This evening (8pm) I got my first positive OPK (smiley) yay!! We're going to do another insem tomorrow morning (CD 14) as well as Sunday afternoon (CD 15) and then we're off for our holiday traveling.

I'm feeling good about my chart and the timing, so just hoping I get my lucky bean this month!

Hi everyone... I'm on CD 13 and things are looking good! We did insems on CD 11 (early, I know, but I was having spotting and good mucus so wanted to cover my bases), and this afternoon. This evening (8pm) I got my first positive OPK (smiley) yay!! We're going to do another insem tomorrow morning (CD 14) as well as Sunday afternoon (CD 15) and then we're off for our holiday traveling.

I'm feeling good about my chart and the timing, so just hoping I get my lucky bean this month!

:hugs: I hope this is your cycle Nimyra!!!

Thanks, Leah. Please keep stalking us while you and DW are on your break. <3

Ah good luck hun, hope this is your month, your timing sound great :)

my cramping has been getting worse, my bladder feels full and sore.
did a dip test tonight in work and I have protein and leukocytes in it so I think I have a water infection which will explain all my 'pregnancy symptoms'

will go to the docs on Monday

x

Hiya layla hope your ok hun
I am 1dpo behide u and my temp dipped this morning look lol https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61

so nervous lol

Layla, Can you get cranberry capsules (whole herb or extract) where you live? They always clear up bladder infections for me. Hope you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->