Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Lou, your temp is still pretty high, don't worry :)

Nimyra, yeah I'm sure I could pick some up, got loads of health shops here. I will have a look :)

My temp had dipped a bit this morning, tested, BFN, AF due in 2 days as I only have a 12 LP.

My husband and I have been doing lots of talking since I ovulated and we have decided that if I'm not pregnant then we are no longer going to try, cant really go in to details on here but it's something we both agree on.

So I just need to know now, Have 2 lots of plans for the future (with or without baby) but need to know which ones I'm doing.

x

Cycle day 10 here. UGH! I hate waiting and waiting and waiting... We wait to ovulate then we wait to see if we get AF or not. Month number 3, kinda number 2 though... First month started donations early and then realized i have a short LP and I ovulate later than day 14. And wasnt able to get more donations. I was pretty sure my timing was right last month. This month my donor is available to do more donations. So starting on CD 14, wednesday, then going to do friday CD 16, cd17 and cd 18. I should ovulate on cd 17 or cd 18. I really hope it works this time!! Donor has been taking vitamins, Ive been taking my prenatals. So lets HOPE!! Hope this will be our late XMAS present!!
Good luck ladies!

Layla, I understand. These plans need constant revisiting to make sure they are still working for you and your husband. Regardless of what happens I hope you'll visit us from time to time. Please keep us posted!

I will still be popping in, really want to see you all get your bfp

:)

x

layla have u tested when u due has af come ? dunno what my charts doing here it is again lol

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61

Merry Christmas c.30 and everyone xxx
c.30 what do you think to my chart how do u think it is ? I am unsure Lol

Hun chill! I have seen charts that look amazing and have been bfn, and charts that have looked amazing and been bfp. Temps can only say so much. Please try to relax a little bit and see how it goes. Hopefully your bfp is just around the corner.

Merry Christmas to all: hope the new year brings us all 2013 bfps and/or babies :)

aahhh, i'm having second thoughts :dohh:

I keep going over my last cycle in my mind, my temps were pretty rubbish....I know from my PCOS that one ovary is better than the other, when i ovulate from my bad side i get pain, from my good side, i dont feel a thing.....i had pain last month and with my crappy temps i figure it was from my bad ovary.

So now i;m thinking i want to give myself a fighting chance and try once more from my good ovary.

We are going on holiday next Xmas so we could only try one last time anyway, then we would have to stop as i dont want to take a new new born (2 months old is ok) on a plane or i cant fly heavily pregnant.

My husband isnt keen now tho, i have suggested trying again and he said no....

not sure whether to work on him or just leave things as they are.

x

Layla, have you explained to him your reasoning re: your bad ovary? Maybe he just needs a few days to get used to the idea...

Speaking of rubbish temps, what do you think of my chart? I thought I ovulated on CD 16 but my temps never rose! My cervix is closed now and my cm is creamy, is that a sign that I ovulated even though my temps are low?

I'm sort of frustrated but also sort of resigned to just keeping my hopes low and seeing what happens.

Yeah i have explained it all, its my own fault coz when i had my donations before i got scared and said i wasnt sure if it was what i wanted, so now he doesnt want to do it.

I will work on him tho, I have 2 weeks yet untill im fertile.

I looked at your chart, its hard to say really, you need your temp to rise over the next 2 days. fingers crossed hun

x

I hope you Ladies all had a lovely holiday or are having one, depending on however you celebrate!:flower:

LEAH so good to hear that you 2 are getting closer to normal. With a loss it takes time, so don't worry when you are having those moments, they last much longer than anything, we still have moments of our 1st loss and we have had another since. Just continue to love on each other and take care of each other. I think it is a Great idea to concentrate on something while you wait to TTC and nothing better than fitness. Im an advocate! And please, stick around and stalk the other ladies TTC and me too with my LO for that matter, the threads I run on BnB helped me soooomuch with moving forward!

My husband has said we can give it one more try, I said to him that i accepted he didn't want any more and i thanked him for letting me have a chance, i thought that was it but he said that he wants to see me happy so he will give it another go.

We have a Canada holiday booked for Xmas next year so this is the last chance really, But i know its going to be from my good ovary.

I'm a big believer in fate, so i say if its meant to be it will, it if doesn't, then its not meant to be and i will accept that :)

x

So glad to hear that you get another try, Layla. Hope this coming month is your time.

Merry Christmas ladies, hope you all had a good one.

I got my BFP yesterday fab line and a digi for 11DPO was really hopeful and then this morning it was so faint you could barely see it. Saw the Dr who has ordered betas for next Monday and Wednesday as thats the earliest they can fit me. I just dont know where to post and have cried all day. I'm so happy we finally managed it on our 8th cycle but now thinking what if it takes another 8 just to lose it again.... why is making a baby so hard for some people??

Good luck to everyone else xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"