Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Hi ladies, hope everyone had a good Xmas and are well. Not been here in a little while as I was on holiday. Unfortunately AF arrived just over a couple a weeks ago so on to this cycle and now starting my 2ww. Fx crossed for everyone!

Merry Christmas ladies, hope you all had a good one.

I got my BFP yesterday fab line and a digi for 11DPO was really hopeful and then this morning it was so faint you could barely see it. Saw the Dr who has ordered betas for next Monday and Wednesday as thats the earliest they can fit me. I just dont know where to post and have cried all day. I'm so happy we finally managed it on our 8th cycle but now thinking what if it takes another 8 just to lose it again.... why is making a baby so hard for some people??

Good luck to everyone else xxxx
Congratulations dear. That's great news!! I wish you a happy and healthy 8 months ahead.

Hugs,
Faith xx

af hasn't arrived just slight pink and brown cm xx mixed with ewcm and this is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61

no hun and im 16dpo and nothing still and temp still above cover line n pain in right side n boobs hurt slightly well getting pains in them off n on

Hi ladies. Just checking in :) still here lurking.
Lou I hope you get a sneaky BFP. I keep checking in and cheering you on.
Layla have you an you OH decided what is right for you going forward?
Mwaah I hope this is your super sticky forever baby. Just remember, one day at a time.

DW is finally well after surgery. I know this for a fact because she asked tonight how long she was on pelvic rest for. LOL!! I don't know about you ladies, but I reckon that question and the wink that followed means she is feeling better. We are just waiting for her next cycle to happen. No charting, temping, or any other TTC stuff til after that cycle and then we will probably temp til the next one and cycle 3 is GAME ON. We are really hoping the wait is not quite as long on the next try but we have just started really looking forward to it again in the last couple of days. It's nice to dream again. Sometimes the loss still knocks the wind out of us but we are holding each other up.

Mwaah, congrats! Keep us posted!

Layla, Thanks hun! I was pretty excited yesterday when FF finally gave me lines! Today I had an interesting temp spike. We shall see.

Good luck to everyone in the tww!

Just wanted to pop in and wish all you ladies a happy new year! I hope 2013 is full of BFP's and sticky beans :dust:

Also, Firechild, not sure if you're still stalking the thread, but I've been thinking of you a lot lately, hope you're ok :hugs:

And Ticking, that little girl's due very soon, I bet you're so excited to meet her :cloud9:

Leah... We are still talking it over...My husband has said he will go ahead with it for me, but i don't know if i can let him do that, its a big thing and i know he is doing it because he loves me and wants me to be happy but im not sure if i can let him do that for me if it means he will be unhappy.

Lots of thinking to do.

I start counselling this week (from past issues) so i think i will talk it over with her for a while before we do anything.

x

Nimyra, excellent temp rise today! really hope this is your month hun.

Mwaah, congrats!!! fx its a sticky :)

x

well im gutted woke up to drop in temp and af :( but hoping to get insem before and day on ov and day after this cycle to make sure get eggy this month due to ov around 11th-14th xx

so sorry, Mummylou. :( Hope next month works out better!

sorry about AF getting you Lou. I hope 2013 is our time. :hugs:

Layla I think it says a great deal about your relationship and your character that you're not putting your interests before his and that you want to be cautious about it. I hope that you find a solution that makes you both happy....whatever that is.

Leah, glad you are both starting to feel better and looking to TTC again, good luck.

Thank you ladies, its a rocky road but hit the 1st milestone today now too get past 5 weeks and 2 days. Digi is saying 2-3 weeks so i am a teeny bit hopeful. Also had betas yesterday and again tomorrow then a few days wait for the result. If its a super sticky one (EVERYTHNING crossed) I'll certainly be sprinkling babydust all over this thread.

Goodluck to all the bfp's due this month... oh and happy new year everyone!! xx

Thank you so much mwaah. We are really starting to look toward the future. I think that having a new year to look forward to is helping us. it feels a bit like closure to have cleaned up from the holidays and packed all away. Now we can look forward again. The heaviness in our hearts still happens but I think that feeling like that sometimes is to be expected.

HAPPY NEW YEAR Ladies!!!

TICKING woooow!! 3 weeks, I just can't stop remembering when you joined this thread.... GL, can't wait to meet your LO!

LOU So sorry that AF has flown in on you Hun! Hoping for a BFP next cycle!:dust:

LEAH soooo happy to hear things are returning to some type of normalcy. I hope you took the wink as I did and enjoyed some "activities"... Can't wait till DWs cycles kick off and we can jump on this journey with you!:dust:

Well Ladies, I made a gender announcement in my journal, stop by if you like!

:happydance: :bfp: :happydance:

Please pray for me that this is a healthy sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->