Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

The pics are fabulous!

AFM... I've come to unload. I've finished my 4th and final insem this month and yet to have a pos OPK. I am freaking out. But I had a HUGE mood swing tonight out of no where. I am hoping that this means the surge is on it's way and that it's not too late. My timing was not nearly as good this round as last time so I seriously doubt it's going anywhere. This whole process is really awful for the both of us and I'm not sure it is going anywhere. My cycles are all messed up. And the insem thing is so emotionally and financially taxing.

On top of all this I just started a new job and new hours start next week
(11a-10p) and I'm not sure how I will factor in AI with that schedule. The current donor will not donate without us both at home when he's here. So I guess if we decide to continue I will have to go back to the drawing board to find someone else. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to be a party pooper. :wacko:

i never got a pos opk i got a couple faint lines on the 14th and again on the 17th, i quit insem'ing on the 16th and it worked for me! doc thinks i didnt concieve til around the 20th. there is still hope!

nim- take care of yourself, you and your family are in my thoughts i wish you all the best, we will be here when you return.

c.30-those pics are so awesome, too bad about the 4d but those pictures are still very clear i think.

jury-bummer the witch got you, crossing my fingers for next month

drfete- welcome! i have found this site super helpfull, i think you will too.

still negative:((

Sometimes the fertilized egg doesn't implant until 11dpo and you would get a BFP about 2 days after that. Some women will get a BFP as early as 9dpo, some won't until AF is due or after; just depends on how those pregnancy hormones build up.

Well my third day out my temp dropped below coverline. So I think that pretty much means I didn't ovulate. UGH!!!!

Well my third day out my temp dropped below coverline. So I think that pretty much means I didn't ovulate. UGH!!!!

Has FF taken away the crosshairs? I used to get a 'fallback temp' most months after ovulation which can just be due to hormones. Could this be what's happened?

friends, this is fmu...I am very exciting but cautious...Can this be evap. line? I am holdin gmy pee now and go to buy frer...I am gonna update you...

https://i46.tinypic.com/4j5fgy.jpg

Hi ladies.
Well AF showed up tuesday while on my way to be with my family. We are still talking about taking this month off. The funeral service is on the 16th which is probably too close to O and with the stress it will be hard to catch the little egg this time anyway.

Astito- my FXd for you I've not seen a evap line so I can't confirm for you

Cheryl- the 3Ds look great what a cute little face.

Astito.... that looks very promising!!!! I'll be checking in to see the update. Meanwhile...I'm offering a cautious congrats on the likely BFP!

I agree,that 2nd line looks promising, will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!! :dust:

Thanks friends. Unfortunately, frer was bfn. I don't know what to think...I did two frer, both were negative...As I know, frer is more sensitive than wondfo, so it is probably evap. line....may be the most beautiful evap.line...
why all bad things finds me?:cry:

yes, with dollar store....bfn...it was obviously evap...
I am gonna do one more two days later, at 13 dpo...there is still a very very little hope...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->