Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Good luck! You're doing better than me! I cracked at 8 dpo today! lol Now I have some spotting, so I'll prob test tomorrow and the next day out of curiosity. Hoping it's implantation since AF shouldn't be here until Saturday. :? Anyway, hope it's a bfp for you!!!!

Good luck! You're doing better than me! I cracked at 8 dpo today! lol Now I have some spotting, so I'll prob test tomorrow and the next day out of curiosity. Hoping it's implantation since AF shouldn't be here until Saturday. :? Anyway, hope it's a bfp for you!!!!
Bfn :(. I'll test again in two days if AF is not here. My temp is still up and my typical cycle is usually only 28-29 days. I am not sure if the clomid or progesterone is making my cycle longer, but that's what I'm going with today. Good luck to you!!

I was bfn this morning as well, but I think I'm only 9 dpo. It's still early for you too though! I have my fx for you!

BFN for me today too, I'm 13dpo and AF is suposed to show up in the next few days but I'm not sure. I just got the worse call of my life yesterday and found out my dad passed away saturday night it was so unexpected and we were trying for his first grandchild. If I don't get my BFP this month I think I will need to take a break.

hi girls well im 11dpo and had some brown ewcm never ever had this and this is my chart what do you think please I am due af 2nd march https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61

So sorry to hear that elliotsmum :( :hugs: It's still early, many don't get bfps until AF is actually late. I hope you get a bfp so you can have a little ray of sunshine during this difficult time....

mummy-could be a good sign. I'm in a similar position, AF is due March 2nd as well, 9 dpo and I had a slight amount of spotting yesterday. So far I haven't had anymore. Looks like you and I will just be waiting to see if AF shows up or we get a bfp...let's hope it's implantation bleeding!

To be honest mummylou, a chart can't really tell you if you're pregnant or not; i have seen some wonderful looking charts in my time and yet AF has still shown up for that person. Likewise, the month I got pregnant, my chart was a right mess at the end cos I couldnt sleep due to excitement/nerves. A chart can give you reassurance when you're waiting to ovulate, by letting you record all the signs (ewcm and cp check) and can then confirm ovulation with the cross hairs but I think the only way a chart can confirm pregnancy is if your temp stays elevated past your luteal phase. I've even had implantation dips which have just turned out to be hormone dips.

The brown ewcm could be implantation, or it could be spotting in the 2ww. I hope it is implantation, good luck :thumbup::)

For you ladies who've had BFN's, hopefully it's just too early and AF will stay away :dust:

Hello ladies!

This will be my first cycle using a donor after many months of TTC without luck and then discovering that my partner's swimmers cannot produce a pregnancy. The frozen donor vials will be arriving in the mail on Thursday(28th) for an at-home insemination on Saturday or Sunday(hopefully). So excited!

Is anyone else inseminating around the same time?

Welcome and good luck! If you haven't already, check out this thread for ideas!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...-artificial-insemination-success-stories.html

well it was gone after a little while so now wondering but my boobs ache so much and I feel bloated lol xx

AF showed up tonight. Looking forward to trying next month.

Sorry HP!!

AFM, I did my first of 4 AIs tonight. A little worried because my Softcup has been causing trouble. Not sure how or why, but its been moving out of place. I was hoping to keep it in overnight but at the rate I'm going I wont be able to even wear it tomorrow :-/

Sorry HP!!

AFM, I did my first of 4 AIs tonight. A little worried because my Softcup has been causing trouble. Not sure how or why, but its been moving out of place. I was hoping to keep it in overnight but at the rate I'm going I wont be able to even wear it tomorrow :-/

if it is moving, this means you didn't place it correctly...you should not feel it when it is inside if it has been placed correctly...

HP...sorry...next time you will get it, I hope...

Sorry hp! Such a bummer...

Baby4me-I'm no help since I haven't ventured in to using them...good luck though!

hey all!
so i had my ultrasound today and got great news! we saw the fetal pole and was able to hear the heartbeat! the tech said i am 7 weeks and 1 day along, i asked if that was okay being my due date keeps getting pushed out, she said yes because up until this point they were only measuring the sac which is a "crap shoot" her words ha ha... and now measuring the baby is much more accurate.

Sooo it all makes sense come to find out i ovulated super late (about the 20th) which makes everything come together, back when i was temping I was trying to make sense of everything and after a few weeks of charting my o' date completly changed to the 19th. i was thinking what the heck, here i am suppose to o on the 12th, i was disappointed because i stopped insemming on the 16th so i figured i missed it but it all worked out.

the first trimester sure is scary! thanks all for being there for me.

Measurements in early pregnancy can be up to a week "out" either side
The fact that there is a heartbeat is great, congrats x

That is awesome Mizcee! The ultra sound was always off when I had my son. I knew the exact date of insemination (we only did one) and conception had to be within 5 days or less of that. My due date calculation, based on measurement, was always different than my due date calculated using weeks. Who knows. :) Good Luck!!

I love charting! I know weird. But, I actually am starting to see a pattern which indicates ovulation! That is super exciting.

Hi girls well whatever it was has gone now. Did temp hr earlier than normal so did the bbt adjuster . My chart is on nxt page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->