Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

blood test wasn't early...urine tests cannot show positive before hcg in blood.

yess, but I didn't understand why some friends here said ''blood test was a little early'' to mindgames77 when she got negative with blood and very clear bfp with urine test? she had already had the positive urine test....And it was time to go for blood test. Unfortunately, it seems the lab she went did a big mistake...

Not that it all matters, lol, as we've all said, those tests are BFP's so congrats again mindgames :D

Not that it all matters, lol, as we've all said, those tests are BFP's so congrats again mindgames :D

It could as a positive urine test but neg blood test can be a sign of a problem,

Hopefully it's just an error but as we know things don't always end well x

The never-ending wait for a smile is making me insane. Lol! It is crazy how TTC makes time slow so much. It felt like time was flying by while DW was recovering. I guess is just a case of the proverbial wasted pot huh? :shrug:

We are getting ready to start insems. CM is starting to look fertile, so we should get our smiley soon.

Congrats mindgames! So exciting!

Good luck Leah!

ticking-She is adorable! I love that little outfit :)

It could as a positive urine test but neg blood test can be a sign of a problem,

Hopefully it's just an error but as we know things don't always end well x

I've had this on two occasions. Positive urine and negative blood. The first turned out to be a benign cyst on my ovary, easily removed. The second ended in miscarriage. Not to be the downer or anything, just saying...

There has to be a reason for it, I would be requesting a repeat test rather than dismissing it x

Hello again. Congrats to all the bfps!
Leah- I am so sorry for what you went through, but I do hope you will receive a miracle as reward for your trials.

After a few months off, I think we are ready to try again. I've had labs repeated, get results tomorrow, have u/s scheduled for Fri to check lining and ovaries.
Trying to be excited, but so scared of disappointments.

Welcome back firechild! This makes this cycle even more awesome. Thanks for your wishes. We could only hope for things to be that easy :) I hope that your ultrasound goes well and you find yourself good and pregnant in a flash.

AFM we are still just temping and doing insems waiting for a pos OPK. We have another one today. Nothing to do but wait that eggy out.:coffee:

Welcome back firechild, it's good to see you, good luck for your next try :dust:

Leah, hope you get that smiley real soon! :dust: for you too :)

Haha everyone is still talking about this?

Ok well how's this...? I have no doubt in my mind that I am, indeed, pregnant. My hpts are getting darker and darker, my symptoms are increasing by the day, and I just KNOW.

I have no idea what went wrong with the blood test. I have heard that most doctors won't send for a blood test until you've at least missed your period. I was sent 4-6 days before my period was due. My doctor was not concerned, and just said we'd repeat the blood test around the 15th of March. If it was something to worry about, I'm sure he would have followed up with more bloodwork or an ultrasound immediately. Can't we just celebrate?

Well said mindgames, I'm very happy for you :D

I'm excited for you Mindgames! Trust your body and your doctor. I wish you the happiest and healthiest 9 months and beyond.

hi girl just read the 8 ways of ovulation on here . and I was wondering it says its best few days before ov and day of ov. so wondering as I ovulated cd 13 last cycle im cd 10 today and done a donation do we do it cd 11,12,13 or wait till opk is pos as I ovulated day after pos opk last month

MINDGAMES Definitely said that correct, I know having interacted with you for some time now, that I am EXCITED and Happy for you:happydance: You BETTER be celebrating (as much as the LO in the belly will allow:haha:)

FIRECHILD Welcome Back Hun! GL :dust:

LEAH hang in there, your dark pink BFP is around the nearest corner.

CHERYL Happy 32 Weeks! 8 months preggo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->