Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

I got my BFP! Blood test came back negative though...but may be too early? I'm still getting positives since the blood test, and they are getting darker. Some of these tests are from before the blood test, and some are from after.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 46
Usually the results are more accurate from a blood test,
Fingers crossed its cos it's early days x

hi girls well af has finished - so on started taking my temp for this month and I am awaiting to start donation.

Hi everyone! Tonight we inseminate for the first time since our loss. It's weird how equally scared and excited I am. It feels like my tummy is doing cartwheels. We had planned on SMEP but since we moved to the suburbs and we are a bit further from our KD than we were before, we decided to eliminate the early days. Gas prices affect everything....even our donation schedule. LOL! So, today DW poas for an OPK for the first time a.) in our new home and b.) since our angel got their wings. I may be a bit of a needy nancy this cycle. I don't want to weight DW down with my fears as I am sure she has enough of her own. We talked about them before deciding to try and I feel like I want her to be as at peace with all of it as she can be while we are in full on TTC mode. Hope everyone is well.

I got my BFP! Blood test came back negative though...but may be too early? I'm still getting positives since the blood test, and they are getting darker. Some of these tests are from before the blood test, and some are from after.

depends on what kind of blood test was taken, there are 2 different kinds, a qualitative and a quantitative, one tests the exact amount of hcg and the other one just gives you a yes or no, from what my doc said that one isnt any more accurate than a home pregnancy test, good luck!!!

Good luck with insems Leah, we're here for you if you need us :hugs:

Mummylou, glad AF has gone, good luck with donations :thumbup:

Mindgames, really hope mizcee is right, good luck.

thanks c.30 thanks x I am glad I found a different donor as just had text off other saying will donate if I can I am shocked that's not commitment

sometimes the lab.'s tests can be wrong. what did they say on your positive urine tests?

ASITO 9 DPO is very early and likely won't be seen on a FRER, give it a few days and try not to stress so you can see beautiful pink lines later, that line so far looks very promising!:dust:

MINDGAMES CONGRATS!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months! A blood test is most accurate, yes, but it still has to be done a considerable time after Implantation... FXD that you have a sticky bean on board!:dust:

LEAH so very happy to see you back on the TTC journey. I know that I will remain around until I see your BFP!!!:dust:

I have no doubt that there must have been some error on the blood test...two days later and....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 30
Thems pretty strong lines mindgames, congrats!!!!!!!!! Are they doing another blood test or have you seen your doctor?

Ticking, that's great news :thumbup: LOVE your avatar pic, very cute :)

hi girls well had 2 lots so far today and two days ago so its a good starting leading up to it don't think will ov till next weekend but every day day till pos and then 3 days in a row we have agreed.

Thems pretty strong lines mindgames, congrats!!!!!!!!! Are they doing another blood test or have you seen your doctor?

Ticking, that's great news :thumbup: LOVE your avatar pic, very cute :)

Thanks, she's 7 weeks old today, it's gone so quick!

TICKING that is good to hear, GL in the quest for a possible #4....:dust:

MINDGAMES having used a fertility clinic for years, they only test with blood test and they wait a pretty good amount of time, I wouldn't say it was an error, just EARLY blood test. Hoepfully you are going back and the test confirms that strong BFP we all see! CONGRATS again Hun! I have had you on my testing threads in the past so I know this has been long awaited!:happydance:

yes, apperently, blood test was error...your tests are getting darker...

Beautiful Lines Mindgames! I imagine the blood test was just a bit early. I hope you have a H&H 9 months and beyond! ;)

AFM I am back in TTC mode in full force. Charting, tellin DW when to pee on stuff, and trying to make all 3 of our schedules work for insems. We are stuggling a bit with negotiating who travels where and when because our new home is about 25 min out of town and previously we were 10 min away. We have another insem tonight and DW forgot to take softcups with her to work and Donor forgot about a meeting he had for his son's FB league :dohh: So, we are waiting til the last minute to see who is going where when. Tons of fun. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->