Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Welcome Oxygen

Lou - Fx ov will hold off until you have a donation.

Leah - everything crossed for you hun!

Well, we did our last donation last night. We leave for vacation in the morning. I still haven't gotten a positive opk even though they've been darker the last 2 days. So, if I don't O today or tomorrow I will basically count myself out this month.

well girls as you can see from my chart haven't ovulated yet and no donations since Wednesday!!! hoping today and Monday and hoping that will cover me really gutted couldn't do yesterday or Friday!! think this month is out

:hugs: sometimes it's like time is slipping away and I know how badly you want this. Remember though....stress and worry can cause that little eggy th hide even longer. Relax and be confident that you have done everything you can. Leave the rest that is out of your control off of your mind. Patience has never been a strong suit of mine but DW lives by this.

thanks leah xxx so glad to see you back again. well I am going to try get donation tonight and tomorrow as ive got lots of ewcm xxx

thanks I will hun if not this month then its all out next month but still in with chance this month as off tonight and tomorrow and day after if poss lol and see if get cross-hairs how are you and dw feeling xx

Just got our smiley! I will probably O tomorrow, so our donation was within 2 days. Yay!

We are great! Working on our wedding. Today is a lazy Sunday and w are staying in our comfy clothes. Currently drinking tea and making some muffins. I love days like this!

Well, we did our last donation last night. We leave for vacation in the morning. I still haven't gotten a positive opk even though they've been darker the last 2 days. So, if I don't O today or tomorrow I will basically count myself out this month.

Just got our smiley! I will probably O tomorrow, so our donation was within 2 days. Yay!

:happydance: yay for smilleys!!!!!

Leah-Thanks! Lazy days are the best...

Our donor just offered to do another donation today so we can get another one in before we leave! Yay!

wow that's wonderful hun you wil have to keep me posted about your big day that's lovely news so pleased for you xxx Well just had our tea wondering bout going for a nice long soak xx

hi girls well after all that worry just been loo and when wiped there was tons and tons of ewcm :):) so doing donation tonight tomorrow and Tuesday and should be covered!! looks like ov was late don't you think

Thanks ladies!

mummylou-Are you still doing opks? Just curious...

no as ran out cd 13 and thought had missed ov with that high temp but it didn't mean anything hun so I didn't get any more was hoping donations would be fine thurs fri and sat and today but noooooooooooo didn't get one thurs Friday or yesterday so very P***** off lol really but hoping tonight will be one not here yet tho

arghhhhhhh pains in left side think its ov oomg and donor not far off xx

We are great! Working on our wedding. Today is a lazy Sunday and w are staying in our comfy clothes. Currently drinking tea and making some muffins. I love days like this!

I love comfy clothes and lazy days and drinking tea. O:)

I have cross hairs on my FF chart! This was the first time AND I am that much closer to knowing if I ovulated 100%. According to my pal FF, I O'd the day after we inseminated. I think I probably O'd the day we inseminated because I had horrible O pains! They were bad enough for me to have to take something for it. I don't ever remember having ovulation pains before. I am attributing it to the Clomid. Lets hope it's not because I released six eggs and have become pregnant with sextuplets!!

If you look at my chart my temps are really rocky. It's because I wake up at all kinds of hours, any where from 1am-5am, almost every night. Once I am awake, I rarely can fall back to sleep. I would take Melatonin but it gives me really bad dreams. REALLY BAD. Not sure what to do about that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->