Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Leah-We are the same way! Especially DW...she gets into my FF and looks at my chart/temps. I told her last cycle I was going to change the password! lol She reads into everything and I'm always like, "yeah, but that could just mean AF." She gets so mad at me lol

Hi how is everyone doing ? leah how is dw and yourself feeling? how many dpo are you now ? nimyra how are you feeling honey? c.30 hows the pregnancy going ? bet your excited.

At the minute I havnt a clue when CD I'm on even, I just guessed for FF going by my last cycle, I kept forgetting to take my temp! I have ewcm and a positive opk today though, and know when I oved in Jan too, so hopefully by june I'll have some sort of a window! If we could use his house, maybe my sis would drive us up and back, £20 petrol each time rather than £60 a night in hotels, then she could take the kids a drive while we do the business! How inconsiderate of my other sister moving house, her house was perfect lol. I'm only trying for 6 months, as dont want my whole life revolving round it like it used to before! a fe days a week then I'll be too busy to think about it, I even forget to have lunch some days lol. why am I having another baby again?! lol

GL Luna I hope you get your bfp quickly. I am hoping next month goes better for me to honest.

Luna, I think going to his house makes the most sense. Hopefully it will happen quickly this time!

I'm doing okay today. Stayed home on the couch most the day. :) Had lunch with a good friend. Nurse finally called me from the OB's office saying that my ultrasound looked clear (THANK GOD!!!!) and that doc thinks its possible my pain is just from ovulation :shrug: I still have to wait a few days for the culture to come back to see about infection and I'm going to continue on the antibiotics anyway, because I want to be safe and don't really trust the docs.

I'll have another hcg test on Thursday, hoping for low numbers.

Thanks for your support, girls. :hug:

<3 <3 <3

Hi ladies. I am Cait and was in the thread just over two years ago, trying to conceive our first. Back to try for number two :) Home insemination worked for my husband and me in conceiving our son, and we are using the same donor so that they will be full siblings.

Thank you very much! I hope so too. My OPKs this month are all over the place, so I don't know. They started getting dark and now are getting lighter without a positive, so not sure if I missed a pos or if my body got ready and then decided not to yet. I am only on CD 15 and it is normal for me to not O until s bit later. Eurgh. I have tried temping but they are always all over the place.

to be honest I would be lost without temping I know that sounds mad but I do like to know when ov is near and when I have ovulated I do get relaxed once know ive ovulated. I am hoping that all goes well for my insems next month, I am looking at getting box of 20 digi ov tests this month and maybe some softcups maybe lol and also temping so cant go round I don't think lol. have you tried setting alarm even if you turn it off and go back to sleep say like 6am each morning that's what I do well mines 8am

Maybe if I don't get a bfp this month, I will set a timer and temp.

Hello ladies. I hope today is treating you all well. Things here are moving right along. At 8dpo, her chart looks AMAZING and I am trying not to get too excited but she woke up nauseous. Lol!! While she is trying not to be sock, I'm grinning ear to ear. I'm pretty sure that means that ttc officially has rotted my brain. ;-)

Welcome naaxi!

Mummylou, how are things today?

Nimyra, I hope you are doing well. I'm sending all the positive energy I can your way.

Jury, how is the wait treating you?

Leah-I hope things keep looking good for you!

FF will be giving me crosshairs for yesterday which would mean we are only 1 dpo, even though I think we are 2 dpo. Not a big difference though. So, no SSing or anything. Since we are on vacation, we've just been relaxing. Very glad we have this busy yet relaxing week to pass the time quickly!

well not ovulated yet according to FF but having donation tonight and tomorrow . so fingers cross I get cross hairs soon

Hi Leah nice to see you back and full of beans. All sounds good for mummy incubator :) hope the new house is keeping you occupied in the tww.

Nimyra I hope things are going ok.

Cheryl, how are you feeling?

Sorry for not being on for a very long time. Loads of health problems blahhh!
Wishing all those ttc this month luck on their Easter conceptions. X

hi ttcrainbow don't reckonise your name sorry lol. are you pregnant or trying xx

Hi Leah nice to see you back and full of beans. All sounds good for mummy incubator :) hope the new house is keeping you occupied in the tww.

:hugs: hi friend!!! Sorry to hear about the health issues. The house is a great distraction. I decided to go completely nuts so I am also planning our wedding for 7 months from now too. :dohh:

:hi: good to see you. I'm doing really well, 6 weeks and 4 days til my due date :happydance: only grumble is that I'm REALLY suffering at the mo with sciatica and it flaming hurts but I'm trying to rest and stay off my feet as much as poss :thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome, leahmsta. :) Things are looking good for your hunny :)

So it looks like I may have O'd on the 16th. We had insems the 14th and 15th, so I am hoping we caught it, normally I would have gotten more but I didn't realize I had O'd until the OPK tests backed off (but were never 100% clear +) so I guess we will see. :)

Hi mummylou, I'm pregnant. Am 39 weeks today actually after trying through home insemination with an unknown donor.

Cheryl sciatica is horrible. I got pelvic girdle pain, can barely put clothes on without being in agony. But my current issue is heartburn, waking me through the night. But not long now :)
Leah wow. A wedding, that's so cool. I don't know what parental rights/birth cents are like in America. Over here if we got married now my OH still can't be the legal parent as we had to be married pre conception or have conceived in a clinic. But she will adopt at 6 months and I legally changed my name to hers so we have our own family name for when the little guy arrives. I really hope this is your month and I hope your oh is feeling positive despite the nausea. :)

hello all!
i hope everyone is doing well, best of luck to all of you in the tww!

just dropping in to say hi, all is great with us. We had an ultrasound yesterday and it was the coolest thing ever! we saw him/her squirming all around kicking n punching, it looked like he/she was dancing lol im 10.5 weeks now, coming twards the end of my first trimester, i will be so relieved i just wanna be out of the "danger zone"

anyway all of you take care your in my thoughts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->