Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Trying to keep my feet firmly planted but have you ladies taken a look at my lovely wife's chart?!?!?!? It's is beautiful! She still thinks she is going to start but oh how I hope she's wrong. I am ready for this like I have never been before.

have you tested with hpt??

Trying to keep my feet firmly planted but have you ladies taken a look at my lovely wife's chart?!?!?!? It's is beautiful! She still thinks she is going to start but oh how I hope she's wrong. I am ready for this like I have never been before.

have you tested with hpt??

We tested 11dpi and it was a bfn. Saving our last test til we are 1 week late. We don't normally test early. early don't know what got into us. :blush:

Her chart does look good Leah! When will a week late be?

That's so far away!!! lol My AF is due around that time, so let's hope we all get some good news! :)

I'm guessing that if she doesn't start today or tomorrow we will start talking about moving that date up.:haha: After the ectopic, I'm sure DW will need to have blood work done straight away and an ultrasound scheduled for 5 1/2 -6wks to make sure that it is where it belongs. That's when I will be able to breathe. The earlier we test, the longer that wait to make sure that everything is ok will be. There is logic of the original wait a week plan. Still dunno if I can stick to it.:shrug:

Lol I totally understand both sides of that....either way, waiting is so hard!

No news yet. Still no sign of AF. The dip in temp has me a smidge pessimistic but in all fairness we did have an issue with the furnace last night and it was only 60 degrees when we got up so that could have something to do with it.

:hugs: thinking of you both Leah. Although cd1 can be a bummer, I found that the more cycles I did, sometimes cd1 was a 'relief' cos it meant I could get all excited about insems again and trying to get the timing right. :hugs: again

astito yes their pregnancy was from home inseminations with a donor they are a lovely lesbian couple xxx

what about your two pregnancies mummylou? I am asking these questions because I would like to know there is no difference between natural and home insemination on success rate...

Astito, I don't have statistics to quote or anything but our OB assured us that home insemination is equally as successful as NI. In fact he encourages many couples that feel that their BD feels mechanical or required to save love making for what it is and while ttc use home insemination.

Astito, I don't have statistics to quote or anything but our OB assured us that home insemination is equally as successful as NI. In fact he encourages many couples that feel that their BD feels mechanical or required to save love making for what it is and while ttc use home insemination.

this is what our problem...my dh can't ejaculate properly inside me since planning ttc...he said he feels himself like a chicken:wacko:

Leah I have been following your story on this thread and was really hoping this month would be your month. You deserve it and I am sure you will get your bfb soon. :flower:

C.30 I have also followed your story.Thanks for sharing it. How are you feeling?

Afm I am cd10 and high on the cbfm but -opks. My lovely donor has agreed to donations every other day starting tomo and then each peak day if the monitor does give me a peak (which it may not since it is my 1st month using it). Least I should be covered this way.
My first cycle and I am equally nervous and excited!

leah-Boo! I was really hoping you girls would see a bfp this cycle...

astito-Home insem with fresh sperm is the same as NI, you're doing the same thing, just inserting it differently. I don't have numbers either, but I've read it's the same and it makes sense...

oxygen-I'm cd 9, so not far behind. 3rd cycle though...I am definitely more relaxed this cycle, but feeling pessimistic...

leah-Boo! I was really hoping you girls would see a bfp this cycle...

astito-Home insem with fresh sperm is the same as NI, you're doing the same thing, just inserting it differently. I don't have numbers either, but I've read it's the same and it makes sense...

oxygen-I'm cd 9, so not far behind. 3rd cycle though...I am definitely more relaxed this cycle, but feeling pessimistic...

jury, do you intend to do a frer test tomorrow? exciting days are coming:yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->