Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

woo hoo!!! Smiley @ 10:30pm.

Donor is willing to do a noon donation on his lunch break, thank God!

I think I ovulate quite soon after surge, so hopefully that will be soon enough.

woo hoo!!! Smiley @ 10:30pm.

Donor is willing to do a noon donation on his lunch break, thank God!

I think I ovulate quite soon after surge, so hopefully that will be soon enough.

I see your red line out of the graph...interesting:pizza:...

Please excuse the excessive use of exclamation points and the mushiness of this post......

So last Wednesday was DW's 35th birthday and this weekend, we had a celebration at the house. Except, I was knocked of of my feet when DW gave me a lovely ring, a proper proposal, and informed me that everyone there was aware that this was happening. Turns out, it wasn't her birthday party after all....it was an engagement party!!!!!!! I am so very hopeful that our rainbow baby is getting snuggled in right now so I can say that we were all together for the most perfect day of my life!!!!!!

Congrats Leah. I really hope this works for you. What stage in 2ww are you now?

Congratulations Leah :happydance:

Hooray for a smiley Nimyra lots of baby :dust: your way :hugs:

Congrats Leah. I really hope this works for you. What stage in 2ww are you now?

Halfway. 7dpo today. This is the first cycle since our loss that I have been hopeful. I don't know how to explain it really but I guess I am just finally READY. I feel like I am ready to involve my heart again. I hope that is a forecast for even more good things to come!

That's great Leah! Always look to the future (hard as that seems at the time)

Cheryl how are you and dean a doing? Enjoying being at home with her? X

Leah-Yay! That's so cool!

Nimyra-Yay for smilies!

AFM-I had an apt with my gyno today about my low progesterone. She looked at my charts and said it looks like I'm either Oing but not a strong O or maybe some months not actually Oing. She gave me 2 options; 1. See how it pans out or 2. Take clomid. So, I told her I would like to continue with the healthy eating/losing weight and taking supplements to see if it fixes the problem. If that doesn't work after a few months then I would consider clomid. She was optimistic about that option. She also said it was ok if I wanted to get my progesterone tested each month to see if it changes. So, that's the route we are going right now.

Jury. Have you been tested for endometriosis or pcos? I have both and the endometriosis can cause you to not o every month according to my gp?

Jury, have you considered trying soy isoflavones to boost your ovulation? I did when I was ttc last year and it helped me to ovulate stronger.

Thanks Mummylou for keeping them updated. Its crazy over here to say the very least!!!

If anyone wants to see pics of Deanna May, the link to my journal is in my sig. I'm on bed rest but hoping to see my little girl and having them getting moving this evening :thumbup:

just catching up with this thread, congratulations honey xxxx :happydance:

Well girls im 10dpo chart below and ff saying its a triphastic chart I ovulated before first af after miscarriage from day one of bleed I ovulated 19days later. Is it lookin good my jeans are tight like last time too and tons of cm and headaches

Jury. Have you been tested for endometriosis or pcos? I have both and the endometriosis can cause you to not o every month according to my gp?

I haven't, but I don't think I have either. I don't have the pain usually associated with endometriosis and I have regular periods. How did you find out you had them? PCOS can cause you not to ovulate too.

Jury, have you considered trying soy isoflavones to boost your ovulation? I did when I was ttc last year and it helped me to ovulate stronger.

I haven't considered that yet. I might consider it though. I was also thinking of using progesterone cream.

Jury, did she said you have less stronger ovulations according to your charts or low progesterone?

Jury I had an internal scan for diagnosis of pcos. They looked at my ovaries. For the endo they found it by accident when I was 16 during a laparoscopy to remove my appendix

The one month I used vitamin b6 I got bfp but it could have been coincidence but really helped me.

She said after looking at my charts that some months I may be Oing and some months I may not be. If I am Oing, then it may not be a strong one. I'm not worried about it being endometriosis or PCOS at this point. I started B6 this month along with royal jelly and maca root. I also ordered some fertility tea.

Hi, I'm a newbie! Trying to weed through this thread....boy is it long!! We are going to be embarking on this method this year! Feeling very positive by a lot of the stories in this thread :)

Welcome oldnavygirl!:flower:

This thread is full of wonderful, knowledgeable and caring women. We really try to be eachother' s advocates. Feel free to hop in, ask questions and offer advice! :thumbup:
We'll ladies. 10DPO today. If her temp drops again tomorrow, it's going to be game over. :coffee:

Welcome oldnavygirl!:flower:

This thread is full of wonderful, knowledgeable and caring women. We really try to be eachother' s advocates. Feel free to hop in, ask questions and offer advice! :thumbup:
We'll ladies. 10DPO today. If her temp drops again tomorrow, it's going to be game over. :coffee:

Thanks!! It is a bit overwhelming as we're just starting the process....but I'm not afraid to jump in :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->