Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

how u getting on leah? is ur DW late yet?

:thumbup: getting along quite well. DW is officially 3 days late and we are tied for the longest cycle on record. She admitted today to feeling different. Lots of tugging, cramping, and lightheadedness. She said it felt very much like the cycle she had the eptopic only more peaceful and far less painful. I can't help but feel encouraged by that. She also fessed up that she doesn't want to test for a few more days because she has to wrap her mind around going back to the OB/GYN office and seeing and being treated by the same people that she saw with the loss. She is scared and needs a few more days. I fully support that. So, we will test on Sunday and then on Monday we can hit the ground running for quant counts and such. At least.....I sure hope so.

that's fab hun so hope its your month please inbox me and let me know nearer weekend or whenever you know just in case I miss It thinking of you both

:bfp: Guess who just got her?!?!?! :bfp:

DW was sneaky and tested at work. I just got the message!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9:

OH MY GOSH!!!! You must be so excited! Big fat congrats Leah!!!! You guys really deserved that! I'm so happy for you! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

I saw your ticker before your announcement Leah and when I saw the announcement I said OMG, OMG, OMG :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so happy for you both. Happy and healthy 9 months and beyond :cloud9::cloud9:

Wow congrats Leah! Very happy for u both.

AF arrived for me. Another month bites the dust

Well I've started spotting again so I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month. This is the earliest I've ever started spotting. Its only CD22. The good thing about short cycles is that it isn't long til we can try again. The bad thing is that is probably why I'm not getting pregnant.

Sorry Juniper :hugs:

loribelle-Could be implantation bleeding...if not, you could try taking supplements. B12 is supposed to help lengthen the luteal phase. Vitex and maca root are both good for helping to regulate hormones. I hope it's ib and not AF!

Here is a bfp pic from this morning. Dw has a few frer now to get her through til the Dr appointment on Tuesday. She is quite nervous after the ectopic so the lines give her some reassurance.

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1372923805000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1372923805000.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 26
:bfp: Guess who just got her?!?!?! :bfp:

DW was sneaky and tested at work. I just got the message!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9:

I am seriously soo happy for you both. I keep checking this thread often to see how everyone is getting on.

My counter says 12 days till AF I hope she is here on time and for the last time!
Tomorrow I go to see my doctor to get my meds WOOHOO needles. I used to be terrible with needles like pass out terrible. Now I am an old pro :)

We plan for our donor to come over to where we live. I have purchased the softcups and zestica ( in canada ) for the cycle. We have a syringe and sterile cups.

What is best regards to donations. Do you have them put the donation right into the softcup? what about putting in sterile container and then pouring into softcup? Or do you syringe it from container to softcup? This part I am stuck on!!!!

Also I will be doing a trigger shot so should I do an insemination night of trigger shot then 2 days later? I know fresh sperm lasts longer than frozen sperm.

Sorry for the questions I have done IUI with frozen donor but this is my first at home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->