Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Soooo happy for you Nimyra :happydance::happydance:

Lots of sticky dust your way :dust: will keep you in my prayers for a rainbow baby.

Congratulations!!!!!!

OMG FANTASTIC NEWS NIMYRA!!! Yay for you!!! You Got a smiley the day after me I think.... That is amazing news! I really wish I could join u with a BFP!! ... Can I be cheeky and ask hold old u are Nimyra???

So u tested early!! AF is due this week for me...but I won't be testing this week, will wait for AF to arrive & if by some miracle it doesn't (I know it will!) then maybe ill start to think about testing ; )

I've decided to think nothing of any 'symptoms', been feeling run down & sick- like I'm getting a cold.. Almost vomited twice last nite at work.. But that could be simply due to feeling kinda sick anyway. Trying to just assume AF is on her way so as to avoid obvious disappointment!

Congrats again!! So happy for you! And only one donation day of +OPK right????

Yes, it is early yet. i'm just 11dpo.

Cheekiness welcome-- I'm 31. I had a donation the day of pos opk and again the day after.

Fingers crossed for you, Juniper!!

Good morning everyone!

This morning I got a :bfp: on a FRER!

I'm having a good feeling. Last cycle I had a chemical pregnancy and I felt more fertile this cycle. I ovulated "early" on CD 13. I'm feeling pregnant... my uterus feels heavy, boobs are sore (haven't been sore in months and months) and I'm having heartburn.

I really hope this is my rainbow baby!

Massive congratulations Nimyra :flower:

Congratulations Nimyra! Buckets and buckets of the stickiest baby dust!!!

Temp increase again today.We're on the same page as Juniper. We picked a date of CD40. That's more than enough time to be sure we are avoiding the disappointment of the BFN. In other news, DW got sick last night while making dinner. I feel awful but after getting her a cold rag and a hair tie, I kind of did a happy dance. :dance:

Hi ladies
You probably don't remember but I posted here about 18months ago. DH has issues finishing so we decided to go for insemination to take the stress out of it. We got pregnant on our first attempt - we couldn't believe it! Anyway we now have a gorgeous 9 month old son and have just started ttc2. I realise how incredibly lucky I was last time round and hoped it would be the same this time but unfortunately not. Attempt 1 was unsuccessful and I'm now in the 2ww on attempt 2 but am not very hopeful as don't feel pregnant at all like I did with DS. I know this seems really stupid but I have a friend who is a little bit psychic and she told me that I would only have one child(a boy) long before I even met DH and now that we're trying for no2 I keep thinking about what she said. Am I crazy? Anyway hope you have space for one more here:flower:
L x

Loribelle, I can understand how upsetting that would be. But psychics are wrong just as often as they are right. Think about how Sylvia Brown was wrong about that kidnapped woman being dead. If her parents had believed her and given up ...

Good reason not to consult psychics actually, even if it doesn't contradict your religious beliefs. For me I simply do not believe the future is written in stone. Also who knows where psychics get their information from, you know? Could be some spiritual entity wants you to be discouraged so lies to the psychic. How would the psychic know the difference.

Sorry for the rambling rant. Don't give up, expect that ttc may just take 6 mos to a year. That is normal. Nothing to worry about unless it is past a year.

Welcome back!

Thanks Nimyra. I never thought about it like that! Congratulations to you and lots of sticky baby dust to you:flower:

Congratulations Nimyra!!! :happydance::happydance:

And Leah, isn't it crazy how getting sick is suddenly a good thing? Hahaha... I hope that's a good sign for you guys <3

So Nimyra... The obligatory question! How did u get ur bfp? What was ur method? (Ie syringe/ cup etc)????

So Nimyra... The obligatory question! How did u get ur bfp? What was ur method? (Ie syringe/ cup etc)????

Goods deposited straight into cup. Cup inserted. Mush it about to try to ensure sperm is making contact with cervix.

Always use Guafenesin and grapefruit juice to help cm.

Hi all! :wave:
Just checking in. Had a lovely temp increase today that made me smile. DW is crampy, hungry, and emotional but that could just as easily be PMS. Trying not to over think things as this is supposed to be a "relaxed" cycle but I refuse to let her get any tampons because I don't wanna jinx things.:haha: So I guess we just keep waiting:coffee:

Hey Leah!! When is AF 'not' due for ur DW...notice I'm being positive!! ; )

I'm really trying to ignore symptoms.. AF due Thursday for me. Have had a few teeny weeny twinges in the lower abdo area, nothing to get over excited about, & I have had a few moments where I've felt a little bit sickly, brushing my teeth for example. BUT sometimes just before AF I do get a kind of spewy feeling that disappears when AF arrives.

Am keeping my spirits up either way bcos I got a call today bringing my FS appt forward a month to 9th Aug so only a couple of weeks away now... So if AF arrives I'm NOT gonna let myself get depressed!!

Wow Congrats Nimyra, and fingers crossed for you Leah!!

CD2 for me, arranged our first donation dates -- 10 days to go!! Am really excited -- but realistic that it may take us a few attempts. We're doing 4 donations CD 12 - 15 (I am expected to ovulate on CD 15) so hopefully this will be enough! Any and all spare baby dust would be really appreciated :D

Wow Congrats Nimyra, and fingers crossed for you Leah!!

CD2 for me, arranged our first donation dates -- 10 days to go!! Am really excited -- but realistic that it may take us a few attempts. We're doing 4 donations CD 12 - 15 (I am expected to ovulate on CD 15) so hopefully this will be enough! Any and all spare baby dust would be really appreciated :D

I'm right in this boat with you... CD4 here! I ovulate all over the map, though, so we're waiting until I get some signs before we talk dates.

Sharing all my baby dust with you :D Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->